Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold (2502 Views)

The Creator Of The Internet Was A Black Man – Google Confirms / Where Can I Get Past Quest For Chevron Internship Test / Entreprenuerial Skills And Quest For White Collar Jobs Among Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Still Reading, Following Closely
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by cirmuell(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Bahddo:
nice one, Pseud. If you are going to use hyphens, get rid of the space between the words. You keep pretending to know what you are doing.

After all this noise like you have discovered a fountain of eternal youth, you are simply going to regurgitate the same old Sumerian tales of the Anunnaki Anu, Enki, Enlil and their progeny, and and how they needed gold for Kibiru's atmosphere and so came to earth and built the pyramids.
grin
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by hayoholla(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good evening billionaire, I have keenly followed up ur post with undivided attention, I will tell you I am a xtian and very open to insights like this. By the way. Okay,lets get straight to the point. In your writeup you pointed out that the occupants of nibiru, which is the annunaki came to the earth in quest of gold. Now here lies my question
1. Who created the earthlings the annunaki mated with?
2. The annunaki themselves, are they light beings or physical beings?
3. Do you imply that the visitors we've been receiving right from the inception of man has only been from this planet?
4. Dolores cannon a renowned but quiet hypnotist and regressionist in her book "the three waves of volounteers" exposed that in recent times there are beings coming down to earth in forms of guides to help people on earth raise their level of consciousness and help them evolve too, is she referring to this distant neighbours?
5. In the other books of this woman I have a great respect for(d. Cannon) " the custodians" she regressed many of her patients to when they were light beings and pure energy, while some subjects were regressed to certain times when they works on some sorts of space ship or correctly called in alien terms "flying saucers", and I know for sure the subjects this woman used throughout her hypnosis session in her career in hypnosis never did all of them come from one planet. There are many who are not before being human not part of this side of the universe but came down to help. I will like you to do justice to all this sire. Thank you
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by olafum1(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
As Christians, Muslims, Jews etc we have come to worship God. The Story of the God we worship was told by our parents, and they were told by their parents. We are also told same Gospel by our religious teachers who read them from the Holy Books.

The Holy Books are the source of our knowledge of God. But to trust our Holy Books, we need to dig deep in the eons of history to know the sources of the informations that was penned down in the Holy books. That is when we can trust the writings. To trust the writings, you must trust the source and validate the information with scientific evidences before coming to a conclusion.

Such is our journey into the Origin of Man and the role of God in creation of man. You will come to a startling conclusion that God, that we love and worship is a vengeful God but we are its creation. You will also understand that God was just a visiting Alien with great scientific and technological knowledge that we can only but attempt to imitate, we can not even replicate the things that he did over several thousand years ago.

Shall we begin?.

Oga, Oya- Let's begin naw... Just went through the whole of this thread.. I'm really enthusiastic of what comes next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Hours After Payment On JAMB Portal, I Still Can't Get My Pin / Update On Eko Atlantic City / If You Want To Be Able To Speak English Fluently, Then Do This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.