Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! (906 Views)

I Can't Pay For My Facebook Ads With My Card . Is There An Alternative / How To Run Targeted Facebook Ads With Autland Sofware / Finally-you Can Now Run Facebook Ads With Your Naira ATM CARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2016
I have been a guest of nairaland for some time now and i decided to open an account with Nairaland,which i did few days ago ! grin grin

I have noticed some people has lost hope promoting their facebook ads online,they have tried sorts of bank cards but no avail.

Quickly rush to any SKYE BANK BRANCH and open an account with them and don't forget to grab your MASTERCARD!!

Then promote your facebook ads peacefully

Don't forget to thank me later!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Oga boss calm down, after the ads, when they are ready to charge you, we will know...
Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by rummeh: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
I have been a guest of nairaland for some time now and i decided to open an account with Nairaland,which i did few days ago ! grin grin

I have noticed some people has lost hope promoting their facebook ads online,they have tried sorts of bank cards but no avail.

Quickly rush to any SKYE BANK BRANCH and open an account with them and don't forget to grab your MASTERCARD!!

Then promote your facebook ads peacefully

Don't forget to thank me later!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are promoting your bank....

1 Like

Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
rummeh:

You are promoting your bank....
What?? .. Ungrateful people !!!
After telling you guys something which which you can benefit from,you talk of promoting my bank !!! What Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Oga boss calm down, after the ads, when they are ready to charge you, we will know...
What do you mean?
Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Facebook does not charge instantly, the do so after the ad, the may approve the card, but when the want to take their money, your card will be rejected
lady2lady:
What do you mean?
Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Facebook does not charge instantly, the do so after the ad, the may approve the card, but when the want to take their money, your card will be rejected
they've already taken their money.
Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by rummeh: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
What?? .. Ungrateful people !!!
After telling you guys something which which you can benefit from,you talk of promoting my bank !!! What Nonsense!

Quickly rush to any SKYE BANK BRANCH and open
an account with them and don't forget to grab
your MASTERCARD!!

And you say you are not promoting the bank

1 Like

Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by Tolzeal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
rummeh:

Quickly rush to any SKYE BANK BRANCH and open
an account with them and don't forget to grab
your MASTERCARD!!

And you say you are not promoting the bank
"

She's not dropping any affiliate that she can benefit from . All she's saying is GRAB the master card don't take verve..

3 Likes

Re: Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! by rummeh: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tolzeal:
"

She's not dropping any affiliate that she can benefit from . All she's saying is GRAB the master card don't take verve..

Yeah ryt.... SKYE BANK of all the banks in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mp3 Plugin / Want To Know The Best Way To Go Blogging? / How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.