Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend (1538 Views)

Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him / Abuja Pastor Who Stole Church’s Generator, Gas Cylinder & Fan Remanded In Prison / Man Tries To Commit Suicide on Twitter & a Guy Offered him 500k, See What he Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend by whatis1god(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
NIGERIAN MAN DIES AFTER AN ABUJA PASTOR PAID HIM ₦500K TO PRETEND AS IF HE WAS DEAD SO THAT HE COULD PERFORM A FAKE MIRACLE

According to reports making the rounds, an Abuja pastor, pictured below, offered a trader 500,000 to pretend to be dead so he can perform a miracle. But luck ran out of him when the man died in the coffin before they reached his crusade ground.
Read according to the reports below…
“Meet The Abuja Pastor That Offered A Trader 500,000 For Miracle Scam That Went Bad
An Abuja pastor that offered a trader 500,000 for the trader to be used as a miracle scam. The Trader was to pretend that he was a dead man and the Pastor will then raise him from the death, unfortunately the trader died in coffin before they could make it to the stadium where the pastor was holding his crusade in Abuja.
The wife of the deceased trader got police involved the fake Pastor was arrested by the police.
However ,the pastor has been released through the help of his influential friends in Abuja and he has gone back to the business performing strange miracle in his church in Nyanya Abuja.
The name of the pastor is Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor and his ministry is Firehouse Church, located beside Niger-Delta Gardens and Hotels Checking Point Nyanya.
The so called Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor pastors the church with his wife and they have huge number of people to come to their church for miracle and solution to their problems.”

Source http://www.gossipmill.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-dies-after-an-abuja-pastor-paid-him/

REACTIONS FROM NIGERIANS

Samson Muazu
This fake pastor has invited numerous nollywood actors, such Aki, mama Gee, etc. So that they will attract unsuspecting members to his church. His church is located in my neighbourhood.
Like · Reply · Mark as spam ·
18 · 17 hrs

Agnes Awenegieme
University of Abuja, Nigeria
You actually know him.i don't get it why the deceit
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 4 · 17 hrs

Clare Apumami
UNIBEN
Agnes Awenegieme What don't you get? Isn't it obvious enough that Churches are used to make money?
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 18 · 16 hrs

Cynthia Sehau Mohapi
This marks the end of the world.
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 4 · 14 hrs
Show 3 more replies in this thread

Kene Kkigbo
Comprehensive secondary school Awo Omamma class of 91
The truth is that the person that share this massage is not telling us the truth they just want to ridicule the name of man of God for noting... God is watching all of you
Like · Reply · Mark as spam ·
9 · 17 hrs

Christy Asoloko
Man the story is truth the church is close to my house
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 31 · 17 hrs

Sydney Ahimie
Works at Self-Employed
Christy Asoloko hello
Dear so is truth? Is close ur house my oh my
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 1 · 16 hrs

Victoria Ochohi Abah
Journalist at Radio Nigeria (FRCN)
My dear,this is more than ridicule oo...I know the said man of God,his church is at my neighborhood.believe it or not his is the Truth

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend by mamatayour(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Like seriously??
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend by GiaGunn(f): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend by lahit14(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Judas is carrot. Nigerian pastors been shaking people's head since 1900
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend by Joephat(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
now, who gets the 500k (in Igbo man's voice)
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend by darkerthandark: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
i will say nothing for now...

ceasefire...

(1) (Reply)

More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts / Beware Nairaswitch.com Is A Fraud / Scene Where Governor’s Aide Was Killed As Tension Hits Delta. Graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.