Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy (3041 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by iamVirus(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mavin Records boss will be a year older tomorrow and the cake is already here?
Yum yum!
Nice cake
cc; lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/photo-see-the-birthday-cake-access-bank-gave-to-don-jazzy/

Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by iamVirus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Celeb life good shaa
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by ammyluv2002(f): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
iamVirus:
Celeb life good shaa
But complicated
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by crazymommy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
ammyluv2002:
But complicated
in one way or the other everyone at one time or the other will face complications in life.....show me one adult on earth that has never had any complications before?and I will show you probably maybe a baby inside the womb.......what Is even complication??...the definition is below...so now tell me anyone who out of their several years of living on earth as an adult that has never gone through difficulty before even if it is just for one single day....life is not one way traffic..

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by ammyluv2002(f): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
in one way or the other everyone at one time or the other will face complications in life.....show me one adult on earth that has never had any complications before?and I will show you probably maybe a baby inside the womb.......what Is even complication??...the definition is below...so now tell me anyone who out of their several years of living on earth as an adult that has never gone through difficulty before even if it is just for one single day....life is not one way traffic..
Agreed! You totally do have a point
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by crazymommy(f): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Agreed! You totally do have a point
alright ma...how is your day going
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by ammyluv2002(f): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
alright ma...how is your day going
Lovely! Have a nice weekend & God bless you for that pic thread. You're truly a blessing to many
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by yanabasee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
If the two people above me garnered the nerves to digress from the topic... Who am I to contribute?

Seun is a thief... True or false?

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by crazymommy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:
If the two people above me garnered the nerves to digress from the topic... Who am I to contribute?

Yanabasee is a mumu. True or false?
true
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by yanabasee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
true
Grow just a lil bit... And You'll know when to be funny and went not....

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by crazymommy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

Grow just a lil bit... And You'll know when to be funny and went not....
i think this post should be directed to you who brought issue of Seun into a thread that has nothing to do with Seun....so do the growing up...or is Seun now don jazzy??
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by yanabasee(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
i think this post should be directed to you who brought issue of Seun into a thread that has nothing to do with Seun....so do the growing up...or is Seun now don jazzy??olodo

Perhaps.. Your useless father needs the growing up then...

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by crazymommy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

Perhaps.. Your useless father needs the growing up then...
K

Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by oyoofong(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na only yeye text them the send me abi? I no reach cake? deres God![color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: ★ Photo: See The Birthday Cake Access Bank Gave To Don Jazzy by tundafayaBuhari: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Sex And Have Fun With Prostitue At London (watch Video) / Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? / Mozambican Singer In High Risk Of Going To Jail After Posing Nude With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.