Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve (508 Views)

8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: "The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"

POOR: meaning "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

See the reasons below:

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Edwinmason(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Correct! Very very correct

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Mrjo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
His own asumption
Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mrjo:
His own asumption
What are your own assumption sir
Cos am smelling Counter Asymptomatic response
Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Mrjo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
RicardozRichard:

What are your own assumption sir

Cos am smelling Counter Asymptomatic response
there ar alot of people out there, who ar poor nt becuse they refuse to try new ideas bt encounter misfuturne.
Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mrjo:
there ar alot of people out there, who ar poor nt becuse they refuse to try new ideas bt encounter misfuturne.

No Pain No gain

How many times has the rich encounter Misfortune but what kept them rich was Their test to believe that not all opportunity are the same

Same should go to the poor . I believe
Re: Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve by Mrjo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
RicardozRichard:

No Pain No gain

How many times has the rich encounter Misfortune but what kept them rich was Their test to believe that not all opportunity are the same

Same should go to the poor . I believe
if many of them tell u hw biz they hav done u will be speechless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Save 30% More On Fuel, Gas, Kerosine, Diesel To Reduce Consumption Level Rate / What's Your Husstle? / UBER Driver And Partners Reistration - Make 100K - 150K Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.