Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,136 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? (2307 Views)

Observe This Picture Carefully And Tell Me What You Saw! / To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This / After Payment Of House Rent Through Mobile App And You Saw This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol, would you drive through them?

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by farokkunle: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WONT BE SCARE AT ALL

DAT CATTLE THERE IS BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by mengho(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
yap, if you wanna live dat is, cause the moment you try to evade only God can save you.

Next time you see it ram it, e go disappear instanta

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by squarelead(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
I hope am not the only one in the vehicle, maybe they came for someone else.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by farokkunle: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WONT BE SCARE AT ALL

DAT CATTLE THERE IS BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM grin grin grin grin

I MEAN THE DONKEY REPRESENT NORTH AND THE GOAT REPRESENT ALAMAJIRI WITH SHORT SIGHT .

CHICKEN REPRESENT SUUD WASTE THE AFONJA COWARDS . grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
I would come down,grab the chicken and run....Yahuza Suya tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by Solowande(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Blood of Jesus neva finish
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by babyfaceafrica: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lolz...psalm 23
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by mykeljosef: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2017
blood of nebukednezar

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by IzzyBee(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2017
fast and furious things, i go do charp bending zoom off
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by darbeelicous(f): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
haaaah, I'd simply come down and say "Aunty Nneka, I hail o, see the way you carry uncle ebuka, aunty Nkechi, and granny for back......... Una get nite work? Oya make Una go come I go c Una for morning!" cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Even thou i walk tru d valley of shadow nd of death i fear no evil i c no evil,i wil jam dem and pass......lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Guy Checking Out Monalisa's B**bs / If You Watch This Comedy Skit And You Didn't Laugh, Something Is wrong With You. / Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.