Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,083 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Did You Tell Off Your Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Tell Off Your Boss (652 Views)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Tell Off Your Boss by forreelinc(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Now I know its childish,petty and I won't advise you do so if it will affect your future employment prospects, but it feels darn good to tell off an A-hole boss especially when you stand to face no consequence.
I remember the first job I had with this oil servicing firm where my boss just wanted me out and he did everything in his power to get me disgraced and forced out of the company. When I finally got fired he called me to his office with this giant smile on his face and told me he won't be needing my services anymore and that I wasn't a good fit in the company to begin with and bla bla bla. Fast track to now I secured a job with a water pumps company while the oil servicing firm had to shut down and lay off everyone cause of the oil price palava, so I sent my dear boss a "condolence" message telling him that he wasn't really a good fit in his managerial position perhaps why the company went down and that he shd aim lower next time and if he likes I can fwd his cv to a few frnds. grin as childish as that was I found it so exhilarating especially when my pals told me that he took the sms so hard he went about telling everyone about it. Damn my only regret was not telling him to his face that would have been more fun.

Anyway how did you guys tell off your jerkass bosses
Re: How Did You Tell Off Your Boss by xendra: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
forreelinc:
Now I know its childish,petty and I won't advise you do so if it will affect your future employment prospects, but it feels darn good to tell off an A-hole boss especially when you stand to face no consequence.
I remember the first job I had with this oil servicing firm where my boss just wanted me out and he did everything in his power to get me disgraced and forced out of the company. When I finally got fired he called me to his office with this giant smile on his face and told me he won't be needing my services anymore and that I wasn't a good fit in the company to begin with and bla bla bla. Fast track to now I secured a job with a water pumps company while the oil servicing firm had to shut down and lay off everyone cause of the oil price palava, so I sent my dear boss a "condolence" message telling him that he wasn't really a good fit in his managerial position perhaps why the company went down and that he shd aim lower next time and if he likes I can fwd his cv to a few frnds. grin as childish as that was I found it so exhilarating especially when my pals told me that he took the sms so hard he went about telling everyone about it. Damn my only regret was not telling him to his face that would have been more fun.

serves him right, some people act like they own the world once they get a little position. had this lady treat me anyhow some years ago where i went for my IT, she wasnt even the boss just the older staff in my department. anyway after my IT i got a better job and she got fired. (my boss had told me once that she was too rude and lack manners.)she no even get shame. after all she did, cos i acted like i dont notice her annoying actions, she came to ask me if the company i now work is hiring cos she has been fired and needs a new job..... after God removed me from under you make i still by myself do myself grin
Re: How Did You Tell Off Your Boss by forreelinc(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
xendra:
serves him right, some people act like they own the world once they get a little position. had this lady treat me anyhow some years ago where i went for my IT, she wasnt even the boss just the older staff in my department. anyway after my IT i got a better job and she got fired. (my boss had told me once that she was too rude and lack manners.)she no even get shame. after all she did, cos i acted like i dont notice her annoying actions, she came to ask me if the company i now work is hiring cos she has been fired and needs a new job..... after God removed me from u nder you make i still by myself do myself grin

grin
Re: How Did You Tell Off Your Boss by nmreports: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2016
forreelinc:

The only problem is that tables can also turn around again.
I just feel there was no point doing it. It is more of a negative thing to do than positive.
Re: How Did You Tell Off Your Boss by forreelinc(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
nmreports:

The only problem is that tables can also turn around again.
I just feel there was no point doing it. It is more of a negative thing to do than positive.
grin yea I know but I just couldn't resist the urge, I guess its the child in me
Re: How Did You Tell Off Your Boss by nmreports: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
forreelinc:

grin yea I know but I just couldn't resist the urge, I guess its the child in me

We all have a child in us.

(1) (Reply)

f / Channels Television Job Recruitment, February 2017 / Scam Alert!!! Beware Of This Scammer Nairalanders!!! He Is Right By Yourside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.