Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,814 members, 7,959,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Wife's Diary - Part 1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wife's Diary - Part 1 (8924 Views)

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / My Wife Must Die By Toyin Oginni / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Francischuxx(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
nawaa ooo...
This kind tin self. My bros don price market wey im no fit buy.
NOTE: The fear of women is the begining of wisdom...
Continue anyway am following•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Thashen(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
She is not pregnant. It's a trap! Women are fuckïng smart.
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by harunablezin(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
mhmnmmmmm.....its 99% possible dat she myt b pregnant
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Zehner(f): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
I like this story
Please update often to gain my rapt attention

Thank you.
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zehner:
I like this story
Please update often to gain my rapt attention

Thank you.
Thanks.

I will update tomorrow.
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Zehner(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ferruccio:
Thanks.

I will update tomorrow.
alright. Will check back tomorrow
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's been two weeks since I found out that my wife, Layla, is pregnant. I've since let thoughts of divorce out of my head for the sake of our baby.

The baby is innocent, and it needs and deserves the love of both parents.

"I'm really sorry for everything I've put you through. I hate that I have hurt you so much.. The things I said - " I put a finger to her lips.

"You've apologized enough already. I'd like for us to put everything behind us and just focus on the future . " I said to my wife.

Layla moved from where she was sitting and rested her behind on my lap " Honey, did Mike ever mean anything to you?" she asked.

"He was my friend" I answered, confused by her question.

"I know there was some competition going on between the two of you. But you did care about him, didn't you?"

" Where are you going with this?" I answered with another question.

"I was thinking maybe we, uhm, should name the baby after him?" she suggested.

"Layla wants us to name our baby after Mike. Can you believe the nerve of that woman?" I said, pacing back and forth in my mother's lounge.

"You should have listened to me when I told you to find a better girl than Layla " my mother responded, shaking her head. " She's trouble "

"Mike's mother must be really glad she doesn't have to put up with her nonsense any longer " She continued.

"Mom! This is not the time for that!" I scolded her.

"Is it your baby?" She asked.

"What, Mike has been dead for a year and a half. Of course it's my baby. How could you even ask me that?" I asked in outrage.

"Why do you always want to cause trouble?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Ferru, you know I only want the best for you. I can never stir up trouble for my son. I just do not feel so good about this situation. Something tells me Layla is not carrying my grandchild."

"I could be wrong, but I do have serious doubts" she continued.

"Oh, so Mike's spirit impregnanted my wife in her sleep? Is that what you're saying? That happens only in the movies, mom!" I said angrily.

"Ferru, I thought you were smarter than that!" My mother said." You know how much of a braggart Mike's mother is. She came to me a while ago, before Mike's death, saying all sort of things."

"What sort of things? " I asked

"A lot of things. She came here saying her son is the smartest person in this city, that he realises he has a fairly high-risk lifestyle with car accidents considering he's always on the road." She paused and sipped her coffee.

"Apparently Mike decided to store and freeze his, you know, spërm for potential future use. " her voice muffled.

"He wanted his mom to be a grandmother at some point, even if something happens to him. He wanted to leave a legacy in the form of a child." My mother continued.

"And now that he's gone. Don't you think Layla has now decided to - " The blood is roaring in my ears so whatever else my mother is saying I cant hear it. Her lips are moving and I literally cannot hear her.

Without uttering a word, I stand and bolt for the door. My mother is calling my name, and I think she's chasing after me, but I'm not certain. I can't see, my vision is blurred and I’m ready to boil over in shame, humiliation and anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Do you think Layla has done the artificial insemination procedure using Mike's spërm behind Ferruccio's back?Could that be why she wants the baby to be named after Mike?
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by yorhmienerd(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
Do you think Layla has done the artificial insemination procedure using Max spërm behind Ferruccio's back?Could that be why she wants the baby to be named after Max?
When is the next update
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
yorhmienerd:
When is the next update
Maybe I'll update again tomorrow.
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lovely...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by harunablezin(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferru is a baby husband... give ur wife benefit of doubt.... abeg free dat woman
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
harunablezin:
Ferru is a baby husband... give ur wife benefit of doubt.... abeg free dat woman
Lol. So, you think Ferru's mother is trying to cause trouble between her son and his wife cheesy ?
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ansasan(f): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oya ooo
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Zehner(f): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yer....I think she did. Na wa
Even in death

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Zehner:
Yer....I think she did. Na wa Even in death
Are you happy I finally updated?!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Zehner(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ferruccio:
Are you happy I finally updated?!
yer I am...when is the next one coming up
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by harameede99(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ferruccio:
Lol. So, you think Ferru's mother is trying to cause trouble between her son and his wife cheesy ?
yea i tink shez trying to du dat its obvious she dosent lyk d wife
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by shanedug: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
A few must-haves are on sale! Get Fountain Pen - Parker NOW FOR FREE! Just pay shipping! Offer ends JAN 01, 2017. Shop Now.
Type: Fountain Pen
Nib Material: Gold
Nib Type: Standard Type
Writing Point: 0.5mm
Model Number: Pm05
Material: Metal
Special Application: Writing
Packaging: Gift Box
Fountain Pen's Tip Material: Gold

https://www.agoraroad.com/collections/fountain-pens/products/parker-fountain-pen
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by multikolour(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
bros please we need update ASAP don't play with this story oooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Evakinqz: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Following
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Ferruccio(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
" Layla!!!!!!!!!! " I said, kicking the door open. I was breathing heavily and sweating like someone who works in a warehouse with no air conditioning.

My wife, Layla, was lyiny on the couch reading a pregnancy magazine. When she saw me , she quickly stood up.

"What's going on? She asked "You are scaring me right now. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Is it my baby?" I asked.

"How could you insult me like this?" She asked.

''Answer me dammit!' I said, grabbing her hand.

"Are you carrying my child or not?" I demanded.

"What, of course. How could you insult me like this? I'd never cheat on you." She said with genuine concern.

"I want you to look me in the eye and tell me whether the baby is mine, or Mike's. And don't you even think about lying to my face because you will be sorry!" I said pointing a finger at her.

"You are losing it. Mike is dead for Christ's sake! Why are you so obsessed with Mike?!"

"I know about Mike's frozen şperm" I said to her.

She started shaking her head. " How did you . . Gosh . .. who told you? Was it Mike's mother? Who?"

"So, It's true. You've done the artificial insemination procedure using Mike's frozen spërm. How could you do this! In my house! Right under my nose! How could you do this to me! How could you lie to me! Make me believe I'm going to be a father?" My eyes were red with anger.

I pushed her to the floor, she started screaming at me and I began strangling her. She was pleading with me to stop " Ferrru s-stop" but I ignore her pleas and continued strangling her with both hands around her neck.

"I'm going to kill you, you heartless woman!" I could see that my wife was running out of breath.

"P-please .. . " My wife's heartfelt pleas infuriated me even more and I strangled her even more harder. And then the door swung open. ..

Who could it be?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Getting interesting....Kudos Ferruccio the ferrucious writer!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bro wetin b dis na?

u dont update often yet wen u update e short pass my 2yr old nephew's d**k eh

its annoying sha bt dis being my first comment on dis thread i wuldnt want to jxt criticize alone

ur story is super interesting

u're doing a great job

I FOLLOW STILL grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by harameede99(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ghen ghen i was rong sha his mother was telling d truth buh it dosent mean she used it sha make i dey luk...buh oga ferrucio u no try atall ooo afta all dis days see small update

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by xaviercasmir(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
the guy is getting paranoid for nothing. Even if the child is not his, he should do DNA test when the child is born.
Handwork of a calous mother with naive child.
PLEASE MORE UPDATE

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Evakinqz: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Bro we know it's not easy to write, but at d same time hope yhu know it's not easy to get people to comment nd read yur story...

Pls bro, yur update r just tu short, we will be extremely greatful if yhu make it longer nd make it come often....

Tanks man.. I dey yur back like "hutch" ..

#Ma Opinion tho smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Peterdrumz(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice story but the updates are short and don't come quick wic will make readers to lose interest in ur story pls give us more

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by Thashen(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
samyfreshsmooth:
Bro wetin b dis na?

u dont update often yet wen u update e short pass my 2yr old nephew's d**k eh
LOL this made me laugh.

@OP , you are doing a great job.
Re: My Wife's Diary - Part 1 by drewsman: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

3957 Free E-novels(limited Time Offer) / Life As A Cultist / The Last Dance - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.