Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance (64341 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by wayne4loan: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
SCAM
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dacovajnr: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Maximus85:

Once an Olosho.......
always an Olosho my brother...I just dey look am undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by canalily(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Condiments or what? Cos am seeing searchets of kitchen glory, beaf spices, curry, tiger, maggi etc on the floor cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by fkdmods: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:

y not

Liar.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by segebase(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
but DAT small well go done suffer
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
winkmart:
DELIVERANCE IS AVAILABLE
Marketing on point
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by DanPel(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
dainformant:
so if them give u condom for church, u go collect am
To share in the church or as christmas bonanza. Oga sha one make point. Ok u've tried. Next.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Pascal181: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Uganda have been trending of recent.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
orimsamsam:
grin grin sincerely it will be a waste of scarse resources if the pastor burn all the condom. Condom self don dey expensive, recession don affect am

how much are they selling now
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
What's condom used for please? undecided tongue
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by delishpot: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
In this generation of paid miracle and testimony actors, I hardly believe these things.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by ezeagu(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Instead of her to donate them to her former colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by ring7(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria(Lagos) should learn from her .
Not spreading HIV here and there.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by emi14: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Prostitution is a practical issue not spiritual. Let pastors deliver mad people scattered all over your country and leave Uganda alone. Every prostitute is conscious . It is premeditated act.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by thesicilian: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
After sleeping with with over a 1000 men, this one will now come to church and marry one holy, innocent brother. Its not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by purem(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pastor will be like; usher James go n put those cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy in my office I'll get back to it later
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A mild drama ensued during a recent church programme organized by Ugandan Pastor, Robert Kayanja of Miracle Centre Ministries -when a 25-year-old commercial sex worker identified as Ninsiima Allen, brought her numerous boxes of condoms after she was delivered from prostitution.
According to report by the church, the lady who tested negative after an HIV test, has started preaching to her former colleagues to change their ways.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-boxes-of-condoms-ex-prostitute.html

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by emi14: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Prostitution is a practical issue not spiritual. Let pastors deliver mad people scattered all over your country and leave Uganda alone. Every prostitute is conscious of her actions. It is premeditated act. Mad people in Nigeria are more than population of Uganda at 37,000 .
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by rawpadgin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
nwasinachi:
fine woman and wise enough to protect herself even as a prostitute. may God give her a better job
have u seen a prostitute that doesn't use condom
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by akanji1: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm, God has loosed this from the Devil grin grin

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Maximus85(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
always an Olosho my brother...I just dey look am undecided

Hmmmm. You Sabi Jare my brother.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Frank3n2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thank God she did practice safe sex.. smiley
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dreezybines: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:
hypocrisy is when the pastor decides to burn them instead of sharing it out to the youths

You must be joking...
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by wawale(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
I Love Jesus
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by raphy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
very good girl,GOD HAVE TAIK TO HER SERIOUSLY I HOPE HER PARENTS
ARE STILL ALIVE TO THANK GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE.
MAY ALL THE OLOSHO FO NAIJA FOLLOW HER FOOTSTEPS IJN..AMEN grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dats wonderful
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Haywhymido(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
R u kidding me? Delivered frm prostitution N I read further n saw 'deliverance is available' what?? Deliverance is now like recharge cards bah Kuku complete the statement and put here too.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Adaezemum(f): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.