Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Something Usual Happened At The Atm - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Something Usual Happened At The Atm (848 Views)

These Wodaabe Fulbe Are Darker Than Usual / The "Usual" Way Of Life In Saki, Oyo State (photos) / Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Usual Happened At The Atm by RuggedArab: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
All protocols observed!

Something happened at the ATM today in one of the new generation banks. A white guy came into the bank's premises with his security guard, the security guard walked to the queue and said they should allow the white guy to collect money. I was like let me see the reaction of the people standing on the queue. To my greatest surprise they allowed the white guy to collect money under the hot sun and a long queue like it is his right.

A lot of thoughts was going through my head like these people are crazy, they don't know their right. What makes the white guy different from them? why can't he join the queue? or is it because of the police security? so the white man is now a first class citizen in Nigeria? I wanted to react,but then again I was not on the queue, I came for other business and I would not be surprise that if I had reacted some folks on the queue will even throw abuses on me because of the white guy.

I can tell you with good experience that you cannot try this outside Nigeria. These white people will so kick your a$$ if you try it with them.

My questions are:

1. What will be your reaction if you were on the queue?
2. Would you have allowed the white guy collect money like the guys on the queue?
3. Is it that our police men value the white guys than his fellow Nigerians?
4. Do we actually know our rights?
5. Are we second class citizens in our own country?
Re: Something Usual Happened At The Atm by babyfaceafrica: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Video or it is a lie....everybody can't be that stupid
Re: Something Usual Happened At The Atm by RuggedArab: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Video or it is a lie....everybody can't be that stupid

There is no need to lie. It is something I witnessed.

I was very shock.

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin / This Is The Potent Traditional Edo I Am Talking About.. / Abarra, A Lost/forgotten Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.