Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296854 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nothing in Agege LGA

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nothing in Alimosho LGA.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Shey they promised us end of month, Jan is gradually coming to a close and we r still here, nothing no update and it seems like everyone has gone to sleep
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Some states are busy collecting their tab and expecting their Jan stipend by now.

Was informed they might not pay us dec stipend. . . .

Lagos never fix date for verification chai!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by trendingsleek: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
this whole thing is beginning to annoy me. so what is the thing holding the process? heard ambode signed the kini already so wetin dey happen? bad belle too plenty for lagos oh!!!!!!!!!!!! kilode self
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Let them be deceiving themselves...... There are many things they are not telling us but God pass them.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2017
perhaps they are not happy because according to them most names shortlisted are not from Lagos state but i am very sure of one thing they can never shortchange any body's name....we must stand up and fight to the end

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just next week left for them to conclude, would have choose another state aside lagos.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Teejaysegxy: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Breaking news:
I am happy to inform each and every successful lagos npower applicant that the physical verification has been slated to hold starting from Tuesday, 24th of January, 2017 to Fruday, 27th of January, 2017 by 9:00am prompt.
All applicants are expected to come along with birth certificate, national Identity card or any order ID that shows applicant's age, utility bill, statement of result or school certificate, nysc discharge certificate or exception letter and any order relevant document.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lorddominic(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Teejaysegxy:
Breaking news:
I am happy to inform each and every successful lagos npower applicant that the physical verification has been slated to hold starting from Tuesday, 24th of January, 2017 to Fruday, 27th of January, 2017 by 9:00am prompt.
All applicants are expected to come along with birth certificate, national Identity card or any order ID that shows applicant's age, utility bill, statement of result or school certificate, nysc discharge certificate or exception letter and any order relevant document.

You forgot to mention the venue for d verification? And...hw true is dis info? Can u give us d source of ur info? I don't mean disrespect...just dat, I wouldn't lyk anyone to take us on a wild goose chase
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Go to your local government for verification.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Teejaysegxy: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Go to your various local government for the verification starting from Tuesday.
Best regards.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Teejaysegxy: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
It would be air on radio and tv stations shortly.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gbam!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Waiting patiently. . . .
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
As promised earlier today, I am pleased to inform all Npower beneficiaries in Lagos state that the physical verification will commence on Tuesday 24th January 2017. Beneficiaries are to go to their respective local government areas for verification from 9am. Note that the exercise will end on Friday 27th January 2017. Further announcement would be on Radio and TV. Congratulations
Please come along with copies of the following documents.
Birth cert, National ID card or any document that can show your age. 18-35 years as at 31st Dec. 2016
Utility bill, Voters card
Certificate or Statement of result
NYSC discharge certificate or exemption document for degree holders
Wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wish appreciate everyone who worked tirelessly to achieve this feat. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2017
How to know d requirements for d verification

Birth Certifcate; or Baptismal Card
Affdavit of Age Declaration
Valid Photo ID ( e.g National Identity Card, Bio Data Page of International Passport, Voters Card)

Address with Local Government Area:
Any one of:
National Identity Card (ID);or
Utility Bill (e.g PHCN, Wa- ter, Waste, etc)
Voters Card
General Knowledge of Local Area

Higher Institution Certifcate
One of (Minimum):
Bachelor’s degree from a university, statement of result, or transcript; or
HND certifcate, statement of result, or transcript; or
OND certifcate, statement of result, or transcript; or
NCE certifcate, statement of result, or transcript

NYSC Discharge (NCE/OND exempted)
Either:
NYSC certifcate of dis- charge; or
NYSC exemption docu- ment.
Please note that holders of NCE and OND certifcates are exempt from providing any verifcation for this category

Employment history,
Oral Declaration: Best way to answer
Ask: Are you currently em- ployed? If no, give tick of approval- ✓
If yes, ask: do you undertake to leave your current em- ployment to work full time with N-Power? If yes, give tick of approval ✓ If no, give tick of disapproval

Please ensure that the personal information (name, age, etc) on docu- ments provided match the records except where an affdavit is provided to explain a mismatch. If in doubt, please consult your Local Government

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2017
We will get there.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one bro. But please what's the sourc sourc sourc information?
AutosBay:
How to know d requirements for d verification

Birth Certifcate; or Baptismal Card
Affdavit of Age Declaration
Valid Photo ID ( e.g National Identity Card, Bio Data Page of International Passport, Voters Card)

Address with Local Government Area:
Any one of:
National Identity Card (ID);or
Utility Bill (e.g PHCN, Wa- ter, Waste, etc)
Voters Card
General Knowledge of Local Area

Higher Institution Certifcate
One of (Minimum):
Bachelor’s degree from a university, statement of result, or transcript; or
HND certifcate, statement of result, or transcript; or
OND certifcate, statement of result, or transcript; or
NCE certifcate, statement of result, or transcript

NYSC Discharge (NCE/OND exempted)
Either:
NYSC certifcate of dis- charge; or
NYSC exemption docu- ment.
Please note that holders of NCE and OND certifcates are exempt from providing any verifcation for this category

Employment history,
Oral Declaration: Best way to answer
Ask: Are you currently em- ployed? If no, give tick of approval- ✓
If yes, ask: do you undertake to leave your current em- ployment to work full time with N-Power? If yes, give tick of approval ✓ If no, give tick of disapproval

Please ensure that the personal information (name, age, etc) on docu- ments provided match the records except where an affdavit is provided to explain a mismatch. If in doubt, please consult your Local Government
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CnCstore: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2017
LASACO ASSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting!!!

Due to expansion of our portfolio, we are in need of vibrant risk advisors.

Applicant must be a resident of Lagos or be ready to relocate.

Minimum qualification: NCE

Salary: very attractive

Forward CV to : azganiyat@gmail.com

Kindly share with anyone in need of a job.

Interview comes up next week
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
visita:
Nice one bro. But please what's the sourc sourc sourc information?

My friend sent it to me via watsapp
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Okay. Thanks
AutosBay:

My friend sent it to me via watsapp
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Josiewealth: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank you for the update, please are we to take alobg originals or just photocopies of this document
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
You are going for verification and you asking if you are to go with your originals?

So you want them to verify your photocopies?

Mstew.

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Lol. As much as I don't try to make jest or insult people, that question really threw me off balance.
BUSHHUNTER:
You are going for verification and you asking if you are to go with your originals?

So you want them to verify your photocopies?

Mstew.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
pls i recently changed my lga from lagos Island to ibeju lekki lga, pls were do i go for the verification
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by tunde5292(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yes
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
stphil:
pls i recently changed my lga from lagos Island to ibeju lekki lga, pls were do i go for the verification

I guess the system only recognize what came out with your congratulatory page
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
N-power Lagos
FOR FURTHER CONFIRMATION
BOND FM RADIO STATION IN LAGOS CONFIRMED THE VERIFICATION DATE 24TH-27TH JAN 2017. IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED. PLEASE WE DON'T GIVE FALSE INFORMATION HERE. EVERY INFORMATION IN THIS PLATFORM WOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH RIGOROUS FINDINGS BEFORE TYPING IT HERE. SO NOTE THAT LAGOS NPOWER VERIFICATION WILL STILL COMMENCE FROM 24TH TUESDAY-27TH FRIDAY 2017 BY 9AM AT YOUR RESPECTIVE LG.

https://free.facebook.com/N-power-Lagos-1689066431383378/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNDk2MTRmNWVhZTkwY2ZkMGE3N2JlODZiMzNlNjljN2QiLCJxdWVyeSI6Im5wb3dlciBsYWdvcyIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjcxMDcxNDQzNywicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxNjg5MDY2NDMxMzgzMzc4LCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MCwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjI3NH0%3D
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Chimdiebere1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for your information and God bless you.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's on newspaper, a very good friend of mine sent it as evidence on my watsapp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.