Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297188 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
kov624665:
Hello house, can someone please narrate his/her experience at Oko-oba for N-agro list. I couldn't make it. Is there truly a list at the ministry of Agric, Oko-oba?

Agricman:
No there is no list those going have been going for fun. Besides if u have not gotten alert go to ur bank and ask for ur BVN details you might just see an error in ur details.

There is a list. Those that went yesterday were able to check their names. If you are lucky to have your name there, you will rewrite it on another sheet with your address and phone number. That is the list they will use for posting.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
element4:

I just wasted my money in vain today.....

I wasted mine twice, yesterday and today

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
VERY CORRECT. THIS INFO IS CONFIRMED
angeltolly:

There is a list. Those that went yesterday were able to check their names. If you are lucky to have your name there, you will rewrite it on another sheet with your address and phone number. That is the list they will use for posting.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Agricman:
No there is no list those going have been going for fun. Besides if u have not gotten alert go to ur bank and ask for ur BVN details you might just see an error in ur details.

Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
ganiyheart:
You have been given employment by "N-POWER TEACH". Report for your letter of posting at LGEA SURULERE, Govt College, Eric-Moore.(HRM).
Yes,I also received same this evening
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Top of the day peeps!
Is it true that those names pasted yesterday at various LGEA will be posted to teach at primary schools? Even a degree holder? Thought, the state focal person said, they will post NCE holder to primary school and degree holder to secondary school!
Npower which way?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
angeltolly:

This is serious o! Wahala se wa po bayi? Can you please comfirm for us if the list is still available?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Obama.
kov624665:

Thanks
dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Oba.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Obama.
kov624665:

Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Agricman:
dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Obama. dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Obama.
Ok, Thanks.
How do I get there from Oja-oba, Abule-egba?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
angeltolly:

Please, how do I get to the location from Oja-Oba, Abule-egba?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
angeltolly:

Is it possible for someone that did physical verification not to have his/her name on the list?, and if so what will such person do to rectify things?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lols...OBAMA get farm for lagos?
Agricman:
dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Obama. dude there is a list my first post was sarcasm, so go and check for ya name at the agriculture ministry oko Obama.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by hoebamaa(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:
Those having payment issues for you to be paid your date of birth on your npvn must be the same as the date of birth on your bvn record and date of birth on your bank details

I have issue with my D.O.B..pls what can I do to resolve this.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
kov624665:

Is it possible for someone that did physical verification not to have his/her name on the list?, and if so what will such person do to rectify things?
It is very possible, many people didn't see their name on the list yesterday. Only a lucky few saw their names there
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
kov624665:

This is serious o! Wahala se wa po bayi? Can you please comfirm for us if the list is still available?

Go there tomorrow, that is their office. I think they will still attend to you. Besides the people in charge are kinda cool
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Vicyace: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
angeltolly:

Go there tomorrow, that is their office. I think they will still attend to you. Besides the people in charge are kinda cool

Please how do I get to oko oba from Ajah.?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
When this struggle started, our goal then was verify and pay us our stipends. We vehemently pursued this goals with different action starting from the media to social network and I also remembered we wrote letters to different agencies both private and government. We spent money energy in fact every of our last breath was used to make sure we achieve our goals, with all that put in place, we were unable to achieve it, then we were forced to protest and finally we were verified and paid.
All wasn't done on platter of gold, many of us sacrificed our money, energy to get to where we are today. In fact it got to a point when we noticed people didn't turn out for the protest, we device means to get the attention of everyone. The first one was to tell them "All Npower volunteer member are to come to Alausa for verification." It went viral and everyone ran down to Alausa and we had a successful protest.
The second one we had to tell everyone that Governor Ambode want to meet with all Npower volunteer corps members, without wasting time, people converged at the blue roof LTV not knowing that we actually device that trick to lure them for protest. All those things are gone now.
Please let's face the reality, many of us are responsible to why we were not paid so sorry to generalise it cos we re still together in this struggle. Now the first question we need to ask ourselves is this;
1. How many people were verified for this program?
2. What criteria did they used to disqualify people?
3. How many people were paid for the first time last week?
4. How many Npower members have not been paid?
5. From the number of those that have not been paid, how many made this mistake on their own when filling their profile.
6. How many have their profile intact and they were not paid? (I think this set of people has every right to protest)
If we don't critically analyse the above statistics, then I don't think we are ready for protest.
Let's use some states as case study, Anambra for instance, many of them were not paid, it was just last week their focal person got the payment report and as I am speaking to you right now, their issues have been solved and their payment is been process as I speak to you. Ogun is another case study, after all said and done, they got paid last week Wednesday.
I will be sincere with you guys, I don't like saying this but I must say it, I haven't been resting because of the unpaid volunteer members, my colleague and I have been on the neck of the focal person, in fact she shouted at me on the phone on Monday becos of this issue, I decided to give her some space. The pressure continues today and I sent you guys the latest from her.
The issue is not even the focal person, it is the FG that is delaying the payment report and I have told them let's give them this week to see what they are up, if nothing happens, then we will strategies and take action immediately. Before we can be able to that, we must exhaust all avenues we have such as letters and social media as strategy to get to the top. So I am still pleading with the unpaid volunteer corp members to still be patient before we take any action that we might have ourselves to blame for. It was patient that brought us to where we are today.
We in Lagos are so lucky, do you know how many month it took other state to select device? And here we are within one week we were paid, we are able to select device, even those that have not been paid are selecting device. This is to tell you that they are now fast tracing everything to make sure they solve the impending issues on ground.
Posting issue
If you are N-teach and you didn't see your name at the LGEA, be rest assure your name will appear in the next list for secondary school. As at 11am this morning, the information we got was that the ministry of education are still compiling the list after which they will dispatched them to district one, two, and three. These are the district in charge of posting to secondary school. So by Monday hopefully, the list would have been ready and information on how to check our names will be posted on this platform. Please note whether you have been paid or not, please feel free to go check your name at the appropriate time.
N-agro should go to oko oba at Agricultural development Authority Agege to check your name.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
hoebamaa:

I have issue with my D.O.B..pls what can I do to resolve this.

Go to your bank to see if you can work on it
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:
When this struggle started, our goal then was verify and pay us our stipends. We vehemently pursued this goals with different action starting from the media to social network and I also remembered we wrote letters to different agencies both private and government. We spent money energy in fact every of our last breath was used to make sure we achieve our goals, with all that put in place, we were unable to achieve it, then we were forced to protest and finally we were verified and paid.
All wasn't done on platter of gold, many of us sacrificed our money, energy to get to where we are today. In fact it got to a point when we noticed people didn't turn out for the protest, we device means to get the attention of everyone. The first one was to tell them "All Npower volunteer member are to come to Alausa for verification." It went viral and everyone ran down to Alausa and we had a successful protest.
The second one we had to tell everyone that Governor Ambode want to meet with all Npower volunteer corps members, without wasting time, people converged at the blue roof LTV not knowing that we actually device that trick to lure them for protest. All those things are gone now.
Please let's face the reality, many of us are responsible to why we were not paid so sorry to generalise it cos we re still together in this struggle. Now the first question we need to ask ourselves is this;
5. From the number of those that have not been paid, how many made this mistake on their own when filling their profile.
6. How many have their profile intact and they were not paid? (I think this set of people has every right to protest)
If we don't critically analyse the above statistics, then I don't think we are ready for protest.
Let's use some states as case study, Anambra for instance, many of them were not paid, it was just last week their focal person got the payment report and as I am speaking to you right now, their issues have been solved and their payment is been process as I speak to you. Ogun is another case study, after all said and done, they got paid last week Wednesday.
I will be sincere with you guys, I don't like saying this but I must say it, I haven't been resting because of the unpaid volunteer members, my colleague and I have been on the neck of the focal person, in fact she shouted at me on the phone on Monday becos of this issue, I decided to give her some space. The pressure continues today and I sent you guys the latest from her.
The issue is not even the focal person, it is the FG that is delaying the payment report and I have told them let's give them this week to see what they are up, if nothing happens, then we will strategies and take action immediately. Before we can be able to that, we must exhaust all avenues we have such as letters and social media as strategy to get to the top. So I am still pleading with the unpaid volunteer corp members to still be patient before we take any action that we might have ourselves to blame for. It was patient that brought us to where we are today.
We in Lagos are so lucky, do you know how many month it took other state to select device? And here we are within one week we were paid, we are able to select device, even those that have not been paid are selecting device. This is to tell you that they are now fast tracing everything to make sure they solve the impending issues on ground.
Posting issue
If you are N-teach and you didn't see your name at the LGEA, be rest assure your name will appear in the next list for secondary school. As at 11am this morning, the information we got was that the ministry of education are still compiling the list after which they will dispatched them to district one, two, and three. These are the district in charge of posting to secondary school. So by Monday hopefully, the list would have been ready and information on how to check our names will be posted on this platform. Please note whether you have been paid or not, please feel free to go check your name at the appropriate time.
N-agro should go to oko oba at Agricultural development Authority Agege to check your name.
The funniest thing is that I cannot see any trace of verification since I did mine. No verified logo...no account name display. NASA for this country.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Vicyace: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:

Go to your bank to see if you can work on it

I made a mistake on my DOB while filling my profile. Typed 24 instead of 27 but I was verified anyways. Could this affect my payment and how can I rectify it?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vicyace:

I made a mistake on my DOB while filling my profile. Typed 24 instead of 27 but I was verified anyways. Could this affect my payment and how can I rectify it?
there is a D. O. B huge mistake on my profile too but i got my payments and got verified too.....
i av a very precise reason why people like you with the same issue are not paid.. will fil u in soon
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by aminauiade: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
eg

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by errolvladt: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Those of us with wrong date of birth what can we do. I just noticed now that on the profile site I'm seeing October as my month of birth instead of November. My date and year is correct.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vicyace:

Send a message to npower, that date of birth is highly important that's why it was codified on your npvn portal profile page
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by errolvladt: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:

Send a message to npower, that date of birth is highly important that's why it was codified on your npvn portal profile page

I sent a mail to the email address on the website. Is that what you mean
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2017
N-power Lagos
Education District I
C/o Diary Farm Primary Schools Complex,
Agege, Lagos.
Education District IIMaryland Schools Complex,
Maryland, Ikeja.
Education District IIISt. George's Primary School,
Opposite Falomo Shopping Complex,
123, Awolowo Road,
Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos.
Education District IVDomestic Science Centre,
8, McEwen Road,
Sabo-Yaba
Education District VAgboju Schools' Complex,
Agboju-Lagos.
Education District VIEwenla Street,
Near Charity Bus-stop,
Oshodi-Lagos.
The six Education Districts in Lagos State are headed by Tutors General/Permanent Secretaries to monitor and administer the day to day running of schools under their districts from Primary to Senior Secondary. The under listed are the TGs:
I- Mrs. Ayandele Olufolayimika AbioseII- Mrs. Margaret Titilayo SolarinIII- Mr. Yinka Gbemi OlaniyiIV- Mrs. Lola Are AdegbiteV- Mrs. Anike AdekanyeVI- Mrs. Olufunmilayo Onadipe

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2017
The above concerns Nteach wrt second list
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Anoneism(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
AutosBay:
Posting issue
Are you inferring that those of us that our names are on the list now will be posted to Primary Schools?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Anoneism:

Are inferring that those of us that our names are on the list now will be posted to Primary Schools?

Yes if you are under Nteach, since your list came from SUBEB
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Drogbotel(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Good morning

Please is there any info on NHealth here in Lagos

I'm getting pissed off already.
Someone please help.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
No info yet.
Drogbotel:
Good morning

Please is there any info on NHealth here in Lagos

I'm getting pissed off already.
Someone please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.