Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297280 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by errolvladt: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
There is a news speculating that some people who have not been paid might have been disqualified. Please how true is this
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solaltd(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
egestarch009:

Good morning,

Please how do one locate Education District 1, Agege. Is it the Local Government Secretariat or a school within Agege.
Thanks.

the fact is that i went to Education District 1, Agege yesterday 29th march 2017 and i couldn't find my name though paid with application selected but we were told to go the ifako ijaiye local govt today around 10am to see the ifako ijaiye coordinator and complain the case to her/him cos some lists are omitted. our names are existing but mistakenly omitted. Go there and check cos i have no time for that now, i'll do that on monday. but these are the requested doc:

2 passport photograph
2 letter of reference - letter head paper in this format:
(The Coordinator,
N-power Volunteer Corp,
c/o Education District,
Agege, Lagos)- for n-teach agege/alimosho/ifako ijaiye only .....i don't know about other lg

photocopies of credentials and file
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Important information;
Please disregard any information asking you to drop your account details because we never gave such information and so therefore be wise.
Secondly, the focal person has ordered her secretary to release the invalid and rejected list for us to paste and various LG. There is an information stating that all rep for each LG to come tomorrow and get the list which they will in return go to their LG and paste it there for everyone to see or you will have to be going in one after the other to check your name and make all necessary correction. But please be patient with us to come back and formally give the directive on this regard.
We are also making arrangement with the secretary of the focal person to get the names of those that didn't see their names at the LGEA and district. We re planning to drop a big note in her office for those in this category. Please note that the book will only be for N-teach. All N-agro whose name didn't appear at Agricultural development authority Oko-oba should go back there and write their names.
N-health and N-community list will be ready soonest as work is still ongoing. Please tomorrow we re going to paste the names and numbers of whom to call for any enquiries regarding each of the programs. But please note, you are not to pay any money to them any officials. We have not been instructed to pay any money regarding health issues to any officials of the district by the focal person, so please avoid paying any 1,500 to any officials as our focal person has not instructed us to pay such amount of money to any individual.
Also note that this is not only the work of Felix alone, we have rep doing this work alongside with him, I am pleading that we give them our full support on this to achieve common goals all together.
@autosbay has the list been pasted for people to check their names at the various L.Gs ? ? ?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello House,
How many times in a week are we expected to go to work (Ntech)? Is it true that we are to go three(3) times in a week?
These question might sound foolish buh just want to clear some issue. Please no insult.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
errolvladt:
There is a news speculating that some people who have not been paid might have been disqualified. Please how true is this
Some have not been paid but their names came out for posting....abeg carry your fearful dreams away o! :O

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
kov624665:

Some have not been paid but their names came out for posting....abeg carry your fearful dreams away o! :O
Right !! grin cheesy
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
N-power Lagos
NOTICE TO ALL LAGOS NPOWER UNPAID BENEFICIARIES
This is to inform all Verified Unpaid Npower beneficiaries that they should report to their various LG secretariat (where they did their verification) in order to check and correct their bank/account details in the list sent to the focal person from Abuja.
Date: Friday 31st March - Saturday 1st April 2017.
Time : 8am - 3pm Daily
Venue: Local Government Secretariat
N/B: *You are required to come with a valid ID card or the print out of their NPVN profile page for identification before you can access the list.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
N-power Lagos
Additional Information:
1. Your name must tally with the BVN's name on the corrected list (i.e the list to be filled during the exercise.
2. If your name isn't on the unpaid list and you haven't been paid and posted, there is high possibility that you were disqualified.
3. Make sure your recheck your details on the corrected list before the end of the exercise.
4. If your name is wrongly spelt, please you are at liberty to correct it.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Carmal90(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=AutosBay post=55112661]N-power Lagos
Additional Information:
1. Your name must tally with the BVN's name on the corrected list (i.e the list to be filled during the exercise.
2. If your name isn't on the unpaid list and you haven't been paid and posted, there is high possibility that you were disqualified.
3. Make sure your recheck your details on the corrected list before the end of the exercise.
4. If your name is wrongly spelt, please you are at liberty to correct it.[/quote
Sorry,have dey started posting?? I mean for N Agro?

So
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is the last time m going to local govt for any sh!t! They can hold on to the money.

Useless govt!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by donejossy87(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Home - You're N-Powered!

Kindly go to your profile to upload your passport and any form of identification. These details would be required from you during device collection.
Information from N power
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lorddominic(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
errolvladt:

Yes it's the one at onile gogoro. I too will be there tomorrow. What's your number so I can give the admin of n-power surulere

Plz add me up too in surulere wassap forum...my nomba...08068454101
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by hoebamaa(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
This is the last time m going to local govt for any sh!t! They can hold on to the money.

Useless govt!
easy bro...will you be at the lg tomorrow?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
those that have mismatch name because of their marital status, there is no way their BVN name will matched the name on the platform, how can that be rectify?
please need urgent answer before going to LGA tomorrow
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
hoebamaa:
easy bro...will you be at the lg tomorrow?

Probably
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2017
just updated my pics and national id.....na alert i want not updating abeg angry
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Carmal90(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
just updated my pics and national id.....na alert i want not updating abeg angry

how?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2017
jekjustin:
those that have mismatch name because of their marital status, there is no way their BVN name will matched the name on the platform, how can that be rectify?
please need urgent answer before going to LGA tomorrow

I guess that might be my own issue too. Change of name based on marital status but I had gone to the bank last week to change the bvn name tho I have not been notified it has been effected. So I will suggest you can first make an enquiry from your bank how fast it can be changed and go to the local government from there.

Note: The. Change may take about 2 working days by your Bank bit then you will be fine cos am sure before the list gets to Abuja might still be more than another 2 working days. My opinion tho
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Carmal90:

how?

go to ur profile on npvn n update
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Those will marital issue should try and solve it but those with missing alphabelt either on npvn or bvn is not an issue.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Boss, was it your temporary national id card you uploaded?
BUSHHUNTER:
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
what are the requirements of the bank?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2017
visita:
Boss, was it your temporary national id card you uploaded?

the laminated one.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Carmal90 post=55113104][/quote]

Pls, my profile contains only my first name and surname but my account name is not showing on my bank details. Meanwhile, I used my three names to open my bank accounts. Pls, which name should I write on the correction list now? My 2 names on the profile or all my names used to open my bank account?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Livebygrace:

Pls, my profile contains only my first name and surname but my account name is not showing on my bank details. Meanwhile, I used my three names to open my bank accounts. Pls, which name should I write on the correction list now? My 2 names on the profile or all my names used to open my bank account?
Please write the names on your account details as far as two of those names are the names used on your NPVN Portal.
The portal is now opened for Picture and Identification (International passport, Drivers license, BVN card, National iD or Voters Card). I assumed the Voters Card should be the permanent Voters' Card.
Kindly go to your profile to upload your passport and any form of identification. These details would be required from you during device collection.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kunlesuccess(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
NOTICE TO ALL LAGOS NPOWER UNPAID BENEFICIARIES
This is to inform all Verified Unpaid Npower beneficiaries that they should report to their various LG secretariat (where they did their verification) in order to check and correct their bank/account details in the list sent to the focal person from Abuja.
Date: Friday 31st March - Saturday 1st April 2017.
Time : 8am - 3pm Daily
Venue: Local Government Secretariat
N/B: *You are required to come with a valid ID card or the print out of their NPVN profile page for identification before you can access the list.

please, anybody with any info for kosofe local govt npower... I just went for verification on 13th of Feb...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
hello house, i just login to my profile and discovered my date and month of my Date of birth have change, pls any one experience the same thing?

what would i do?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dear Valued Volunteer,

Great news for you! A new training content is now available on the program.
To begin taking this training, log in to the NPVN portal and click "Learn".
Learn will empower you to excel in your future chosen career after completion of the NPVN program.

You are also advised to go to your profile to upload your passport and any form of identification. These details would be required from you during device collection.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by egestarch009(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
solaltd:

the fact is that i went to Education District 1, Agege yesterday 29th march 2017 and i couldn't find my name though paid with application selected but we were told to go the ifako ijaiye local govt today around 10am to see the ifako ijaiye coordinator and complain the case to her/him cos some lists are omitted. our names are existing but mistakenly omitted. Go there and check cos i have no time for that now, i'll do that on monday. but these are the requested doc:

2 passport photograph
2 letter of reference - letter head paper in this format:
(The Coordinator,
N-power Volunteer Corp,
c/o Education District,
Agege, Lagos)- for n-teach agege/alimosho/ifako ijaiye only .....i don't know about other lg

photocopies of credentials and file

Thanks bro i rily appreciate your effort.

Please can you send your phone number to me so i can communicate with you.

Thanks. One love bro.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
TGM2015:

Please write the names on your account details as far as two of those names are the names used on your NPVN Portal.
The portal is now opened for Picture and Identification (International passport, Drivers license, BVN card, National iD or Voters Card). I assumed the Voters Card should be the permanent Voters' Card.

Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by joy2016: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Another N-power alert don't enter today making 2 month stipend received
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
joy2016:
joy2016:
only u ? ? ? who else Don receive

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.