Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296865 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
The information about change of venue for unpaid was not communicated very well, some people went to LGA in ikorodu and was told noting of such, before we could get to the LGEA Felix already left with the list.
I pray some people name would not still be left out
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by MrReloaded(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL VERIFIED UNPAID BENEFICIARIES.
Mrs. Falana the focal person just called few minutes ago to give us the details sent to her from Abuja regarding the verified unpaid beneficiaries.
- Over one thousand (1000+) beneficiaries are invalid due to unmatched record like error in account name BVN and unmatched name.
- Thirteen (13) were rejected by bank because those account were dormant.
Now according to her, LG were not imputed by FG in front of those names and she has asked some of us to come to her office to sort them out. Again, she said the FG will not open the account but they have provided a means of correcting those errors by the beneficiaries themselves and sent them back to Abuja. So it is mandatory that all VERIFIED unpaid beneficiaries should endeavour to report to their LGA on Monday to put down their details in order to ascertain their LG and have a headway towards rectifying this problem for our unpaid colleagues.

Please can't we go to the focal person office and make the correction, cos most people still don't have the opportunity to write their names down today due to some reason. e.g Lateness, no representative from Npower, late circulation of information e.t.c
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
N-power Lagos
The stress on me over this Npower issue is overwhelming and it looks as if some people didn't really get the message. No local government staff will attend to you. May be its my fault for not informing u guys on time. The writing of names over the unpaid beneficiaries should be coordinated by one the beneficiaries. Now it becomes more important to get the list tomorrow at Alausa. The focal person has informed us on what to do to sort out the unpaid list sent to her from Abuja. We can't do this without getting the LG of the affected beneficiaries. This list has to be posted to various LG for people to know why they are not paid. please to make tomorrow's work easier, let's all assemble at our various LG, delegate someone to write the name, phone number and program applied for with your LG boldly written on it. pls the list is needed tomorrow at Alausa. Someone should volunteer and bring it down tomorrow
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by errolvladt: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
The stress on me over this Npower issue is overwhelming and it looks as if some people didn't really get the message. No local government staff will attend to you. May be its my fault for not informing u guys on time. The writing of names over the unpaid beneficiaries should be coordinated by one the beneficiaries. Now it becomes more important to get the list tomorrow at Alausa. The focal person has informed us on what to do to sort out the unpaid list sent to her from Abuja. We can't do this without getting the LG of the affected beneficiaries. This list has to be posted to various LG for people to know why they are not paid. please to make tomorrow's work easier, let's all assemble at our various LG, delegate someone to write the name, phone number and program applied for with your LG boldly written on it. pls the list is needed tomorrow at Alausa. Someone should volunteer and bring it down tomorrow

Disqualifies Successful Shortlisted Candidates for the Npower Tech. www.npower.gov.ng
Npower Disqualifies Successful Shortlisted Candidates for the Npower Tech. www.npower.gov.ng
Disqualification of Npower successful shortlisted candidates that were selected among the 200,000 candidates for the Npower Programme has been confirmed and this is shocking to many candidates that have not come to terms with the new Npower development have be disqualified.
The candidates disqualified from the Npower Programme were as a result of over age, wrong information, multiple credentials, while others were do not have certificates which the claim they have and filled during the online application.
Npower official also used Bank Verification Number – (BVN) to ascertain whether or not the candidates have other job/employment, if they have salary account and to know the candidate’s real age (Date of Birth).
From our knowledge any successful shortlisted candidates whose date of birth or/born above 1984 or 1985 are disqualified and will not receive the monthly stipends of N30,000.
This is true as some candidates have already received their December 2016 and January 2017 monthly Npower salary while some have not received any payment. Information getting to us that all the unpaid Npower candidates has been disqualified from the Npower Programme.
This is shocking as many Nigerian are happy to be shortlisted and have gotten a Federal Government job, have gone for the verification and have been verified in their respective Local Government of Residence and yet to be paid their monthly salary, just to hear that they have been eradicated from the Federal Government job.
The presidency will either approve for a new Npower registration to fill up the disqualified candidates or the space created from the disqualified candidates which the number have not yet been known, will be filled by candidates from the second Batch to be released very soon.
You can verify this information by contacting the Npower officials in Local Government of Residence.
Visit the Npower Portal by Clicking Here to verify if you are disqualified

Someone shared this on one of our group chats. How true
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
i appreciate ur efforts, i really do...bt how many ppl do dey think wuld get dis info with it just being passed tru u to us on nairaland.....is dis really d most effective way to get across to all of us?......concerning postings, i am yet to understand wat next to do.....
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Mopolchi: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Done with my documentation, done with my unpaid issue.

Without payment no work.
What was the issue in particular?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Important info

The list of the unpaid verified beneficiaries is highly needed tomorrow. The focal person just called now regarding it because work on those list will start tomorrow. Please if you admi, or you are in charge of the list, please kindly bring it to Alausa tomorrow by 9am. I will be at the gate waiting for you. Failure to do this means the unpaid verified list will not be posted to your local government cos we need the list to identify the LG for the unpaid beneficiaries.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
solonazzy:

i appreciate ur efforts, i really do...bt how many ppl do dey think wuld get dis info with it just being passed tru u to us on nairaland.....is dis really d most effective way to get across to all of us?......concerning postings, i am yet to understand wat next to do.....

Are you under Nteach, NAgro, N health, or NCommunity?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
solonazzy:

What's ur program?, cos peeps received posting letter today in Agege under Nteach. I am for Nagro, I've seen my name at the Ministry of Agric but waiting for posting. So everybody with him own issue. Its you who should be precise with ur own challenge so peeps in the forum can help or give u d info for u to help urself
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
AutosBay:

I am under N-agro... Epe LGA
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
N-power Lagos
* ATTENTION ATTENTION
All UNPAID NPOWER BENEFICIARIES AMUWO ODOFIN
If you haven't been paid, send your name, phone nos and program you apply for to me 07031091912 or to Pascal 07015942771 so as to forward d list to Mr Felix.
Deadline 8 am. tomorrow
Thanks.
copied

Strictly for Amuwo Odofin Unpaid Volunteers

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by lens24: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Iam for N-teach ETI-OSA no list at all, and was told they are not inform at all about Npower... what could be the matter
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2017
AutosBay:

Nteach...badagry local govt
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2017
kov624665:

What's ur program?, cos peeps received posting letter today in Agege under Nteach. I am for Nagro, I've seen my name at the Ministry of Agric but waiting for posting. So everybody with him own issue. Its you who should be precise with ur own challenge so peeps in the forum can help or give u d info for u to help urself
nteach......badagry local govt
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Mopolchi:
What was the issue in particular?

Nothing.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gr8one: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2017
kov624665:

Pls where did you check your name? I am also a volunteer for Nagro.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2017
gr8one:

Pls where did you check your name? I am also a volunteer for Nagro.
At the ministry of Agric, Oko-oba Agege
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by R0LL0N(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Good morning everyone, This is to remind Apapa Npower Candidate that are yet to receive there stipends and have failed to show up at the Local government yesterday to forward there name, phone number, and program to 0806 227 6464 before 8:30 am today. The list shall be taken to Alausa this morning. Failure to do so you are on your own o
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by R0LL0N(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Good morning everyone, This is to remind Apapa Npower Candidate that are yet to receive there stipends and have failed to show up at the Local government yesterday to forward there name, phone number, and program to 0806 227 6464 before 8:30 am today. The list shall be taken to Alausa this morning. Failure to do so you are on your own o
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2017
solonazzy:

nteach......badagry local govt
Education District V: Badagry, Ojo and Amuwo Odofin
Your LGA zone is under district V. I guess you should visit Awori Ajeromi Schools Complex Old Ojo Road Agboju Amuwo Odofin Lagos.
Someone in district V should please throw more light to the little I just offered
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ojoye86(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2017
please i received a mail from Npower...below is the copy of the mail

Dear Volunteer

Please proceed to the NPVN platform and Select your Device.

Please note that after device selection, you will be contacted with time and location for your device pickup.

If you are unable to access the NPVN platform, kindly chat with our support staff on the platform or send a mail to selection@npower.gov.ng.

Get to my NPVN page, truly there is a device selection segment but after click on it, it is not bring out anything to select from.....is dia anyone experiencing this same issue?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gr8one: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
kov624665:
At the ministry of Agric, Oko-oba Agege
May I know your local govt?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2017
ojoye86:

Dear Volunteer

Please note that after device selection, you will be contacted with time and location for your device pickup.

If you are unable to access the NPVN platform, kindly chat with our support staff on the platform or send a mail to selection@npower.gov.ng.

Get to my NPVN page, truly there is a device selection segment but after click on it, it is not bring out anything to select from.....is dia anyone experiencing this same issue?
Try using UC Browser ...
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by egestarch009(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Good Morning,

Still on the issue of verified and yet to receive stipends. can one still go to the local government to put down his or her name because the information passed was a bit late yesterday. please someone should answer.

Is there anyone who applied for npower teach from ifako/ijaiye local government here please signify.

Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by shankie: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2017
ojoye86:

Dear Volunteer

Change ur browser, or the fone u are using or better still use a computer to access it, I experience such too

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
kov624665:

Your LGA zone is under district V. I guess you should visit Awori Ajeromi Schools Complex Old Ojo Road Agboju Amuwo Odofin Lagos.
Someone in district V should please throw more light to the little I just offered
ok...tnx so much....
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by SAAduwo: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Pls house help concern my unpaid npower teach, my nos is 08026310197
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by electrosuru: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
who will help me out with my data, Name: Oludiran Adebowale Monsuru; Nteach; phone: 08168052278 Yaba LG
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
gr8one:
May I know your local govt?
Agege
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2017
please some one should help to coordinate Ikorodu unpaid list here
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2017
egestarch009:
Good Morning,

Still on the issue of verified and yet to receive stipends. can one still go to the local government to put down his or her name because the information passed was a bit late yesterday. please someone should answer.

Is there anyone who applied for npower teach from ifako/ijaiye local government here please signify.

Thanks
Am here o

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by nurez305(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2017
kov624665:

please what of nteach for lagos mainland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.