Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297148 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
The following are some events to commence soon.
DEVICE: The collection of device which was supposed to have commenced last week will now commence either the first or second week of next month. The reason for the delay include issues with invalid upload of passport photographs and ID Card. To this, it's likely some volunteers won't be able to pick up their device.
ARREARS: Volunteers who have resolved issues preventing them from being paid and are yet to be paid either in full or partly, will be paid this week. If you've not resolved your, kindly do that now. Some issues like wrong BVN, wrong account number, e.t.c can be rectified over the phone.kindly endeavour to call the Npower customer line, and someone will attend to you. The number to call is the one you find on your Npower profile.
Also, payment for the month of April begins this week. Please note, if you notice a reduction in your salary, kindly note that it was due to the kind of device you selected.
Wishing you all a bountiful day.
Finally, the list of disqualified volunteers will soon be released along side the list of the second batch.

3 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
AutosBay:
DEVICE: The collection of device which was supposed to have commenced last week will now commence either the first or second week of next month. The reason for the delay include issues with invalid upload of passport photographs and ID Card. To this, it's likely some volunteers won't be able to pick up their device.
ARREARS: Volunteers who have resolved issues preventing them from being paid and are yet to be paid either in full or partly, will be paid this week. If you've not resolved your, kindly do that now. Some issues like wrong BVN, wrong account number, e.t.c can be rectified over the phone.kindly endeavour to call the Npower customer line, and someone will attend to you. The number to call is the one you find on your Npower profile.
Also, payment for the month of April begins this week. Please note, if you notice a reduction in your salary, kindly note that it was due to the kind of device you selected.
Finally, the list of disqualified volunteers will soon be released along side the list of the second batch.
in regards to dis, pls its only my passport dat updated...hope its same for everyone

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
They don't pick their calls. they should open d portal for us to update our profile even if is just for two days

Finally, the list of disqualified volunteers will soon be released along side the list of the second batch.[/quote]
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
They don't pick their calls. they should open d portal for us to update our profile even if is just for two days
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
solonazzy:

in regards to dis, pls its only my passport dat updated...hope its same for everyone

It's the same for me . Na only the passport I dey see
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
habayommy:

It's the same for me . Na only the passport I dey see
. Same here o
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good evening everyone

Please be inform all unpaid beneficiaries and those that their names are not on the unpaid/invalid list should report to their various LG to fill manual correction form. The exercise will commence tomorrow Tuesday 25th April and ends on Wednesday 26th April 2017. Time: 9am -12pm daily.

Please note that the authentic form has stamp of Lagos state women affairs and poverty alleviation with the signature of the focal person. Any other form is counterfeit and tantamount to prosecution.

Also former Nhealth list has been cancelled, new list is being worked upon, The new list encompasses all verified N-health volunteers.
Every N-health Corps will now be posted directly to Primary health Centre closer to their addressnot LG/LCDA anymore.

Finally,N-community has been merged with N-teach. The list has been sent to SUBEB for posting.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ Major Autosbay, is it d page dat we uploaded d pasport n id dt we r to present for device coletn or d one dt shows d phone & its specificatn. Tankio
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
AutosBay:
Good evening everyone

Please be inform all unpaid beneficiaries and those that their names are not on the unpaid/invalid list should report to their various LG to fill manual correction form. The exercise will commence tomorrow Tuesday 25th April and ends on Wednesday 26th April 2017. Time: 9am -12pm daily.

Please note that the authentic form has stamp of Lagos state women affairs and poverty alleviation with the signature of the focal person. Any other form is counterfeit and tantamount to prosecution.

Also former Nhealth list has been cancelled, new list is being worked upon, The new list encompasses all verified N-health volunteers.
Every N-health Corps will now be posted directly to Primary health Centre closer to their addressnot LG/LCDA anymore.

Finally,N-community has been merged with N-teach. The list has been sent to SUBEB for posting.

Does this include people with blank info?

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Larynx(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
good day all.... Pls is the Posting for N-Teach (Secondary School) out ? Education District III precisely
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
@ autobay please I have one important question. Are we supposed to work from Monday to Friday? I really needt need to be sure because i am spending close 350 for transport daily to my PPA.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by hoebamaa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Has anyone bin to the LG( Alimosho)..any info?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Abbey2411(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
@autosbay i really commend your efforts in ensuring that things are right for npower lagos. i'm npower oyo. God bless you. You're no doubts a true leader. it's in you!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
sholey4love:
@ autobay please I have one important question. Are we supposed to work from Monday to Friday? I really needt need to be sure because i am spending close 350 for transport daily to my PPA.
Why is your ppa far from your area of residence, tell them to repost you
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kemmystar:
@ Major Autosbay, is it d page dat we uploaded d pasport n id dt we r to present for device coletn or d one dt shows d phone & its specificatn. Tankio

Both the page showing your face, and the device selection page
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
sholey4love:
Lmao...we plenty

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Me na #400 oo. Just av a chat wit ur HM, he/she wil reasn wit u on d days u shud wk. Me n my HM no get any isue on d working days tinz
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
AutosBay:

Both the page showing your face, and the device selection page
the printout is also showing our BVN. I don't it's wise revealing our BVN
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Vivian16: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Pls when is posting for secodary school coming out, District V precisely schools have resumed already I really need to work to justify my pay. Urgent reply pls.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Today's exercise filling of manual form is only meant for some set of unpaid. If your issue have been rectified either from the portal or from bank, please you don't need to come as your payment is already been processed.

_Those that need to come tomorrow are:
1. Unpaid and name appeared on the unpaid list but couldn't rectify the problem through the npvn help desk.

2. Unpaid but name not on the unpaid list.

3. Unpaid and couldn't access the portal to update account details.

4. Unpaid, have access to portal and have updated account details and name not on the unpaid list.

5. Unpaid, have access to portal and have updated account details and name was on the unpaid list.

6. Unpaid as a result of Hacked account that hasn't been corrected, or you saw another person details anytime you upload your passport

7. Have issues with correction of names, email, BVN, account name, Acct number etc.. On the portal and wish to make corrections to any of the above details but couldn't and have also not been attended to via npvn help desk.

Please note that the authentic form had been stamped by the Commisioner, Lagos state women affairs and poverty alleviation with the signature of the focal person. Any other form is counterfeit and tantamount to prosecution.

Day: Wednesday 26th April 2017.
Time: 10am -2pm
Venue: meet.with your local government representatives

Please kindly inform your friends not on WhatsApp as no calls or message or help will be entertained after tomorrow._

Lastly, payment history has been removed from portal as at this morning probably due to updating but it will be back soon.

Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=AutosBay post=55928386]
Today's exercise filling of manual form is only meant for some set of unpaid. If your issue have been rectified either from the portal or from bank, please you don't need to come as your payment is already been processed.

1. Unpaid and name appeared on the unpaid list but couldn't rectify the problem through the npvn help desk.

4. Unpaid, have access to portal and have updated account details and name not on the unpaid list.

5. Unpaid, have access to portal and have updated account details and name was on the unpaid list.

6. Unpaid as a result of Hacked account that hasn't been corrected, or you saw another person details anytime you upload your passport

7. Have issues with correction of names, email, BVN, account name, Acct number etc.. On the portal and wish to make corrections to any of the above details but couldn't and have also not been attended to via npvn help desk.

Please note that the authentic form had been stamped by the Commisioner, Lagos state women affairs and poverty alleviation with the signature of the focal person. Any other form is counterfeit and tantamount to prosecution.

Please kindly inform your friends not on WhatsApp as no calls or message or help will be entertained after tomorrow._

Lastly, payment history has been removed from portal as at this morning probably due to updating but it will be back soon.

Thanks
I was at my lg dis morning, am unpaid but did not see my name on the unpaid list and they did not give us form to fill cos we must fill it wit d serial number. and I wanted to write my correct bvn since I ve been sending them mail with my bvn printout and no respond from npower. My question now is for we dat did not fill dis form Wat is our faith? our rep told us dat npower must ve rectify our case dat is why they didn't send our name. is it true?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
I was at my lg dis morning, am unpaid but did not see my name on the unpaid list and they did not give us form to fill cos we must fill it wit d serial number. and I wanted to write my correct bvn since I ve been sending them mail with my bvn printout and no respond from npower. My question now is for we dat did not fill dis form Wat is our faith? our rep told us dat npower must ve rectify our case dat is why they didn't send our name. is it true?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Note that this months stipend (April) will come with deduction but only for those who have selected device whose price is above the tool grant giving by the government. e.g those who choose the following devices:

* *TECNO PAD- #4,678.95 per month Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be #29,821.05 per month.

*SPEEDSTAR WINDOWS TABLET- ₦5,885.94 per Month Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 28,614.06 per month.

This is how your stipend will come for the period of 20 months( I mean till the end of this program) but I pray govt will increase the grant for them so that they too will RECEIVE 30,000 all through. if not..... I pray that the program continues even after the 2 years until every one of us reading this msg has gotten a JOB..

However,for those who choose other device their monthly stipends still remain the same #30,000 including those beneficiaries who recently reselecteddevice from HP to other gadgets
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
michmich22:

Would implore you fill the form
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Seankay323: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
AutosBay:

Thanks
Was at the lg today although my issue has been rectified by npvn helpdesk, I still felt the need to go but I couldn't remember my serial number which no one told us was going to he needed. Hopefully as u have said since the helpdesk has resolved my issue will wait to see if payment and posting will start.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Seankay323: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
AutosBay:

Thanks
Was at the lg today although my issue has been rectified by npvn helpdesk, I still felt the need to go but I couldn't remember my serial number as I got there at 12pm and the rep had left. I must say that no one told us we would need it. Hopefully as u have said since the helpdesk has resolved my issue will wait to see if payment and posting will start. Please advice of possible.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
INFO FOR ALL N-AGRO

I got a call from Mrs dayo some hours ago. She asked me to tell all n agro beneficiaries to come check the new list which she is gonna paste from tomorrow. Anyone whose name didn't appear on the list but has written and asterisk his or her name at the office need not bother to come cos their case is still work in process
She added that a cover letter will be sent to the head of any zone were one find his or her self. Is not going to be individual posting letter.

From Gregory N-agro
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by R0LL0N(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good day, please i am yet to select device even though the verified logo is displaying on the page. The device picker selection is always blank. i have used chrome and firefox on my laptop to do this still its always blank. please what is the way forward.Have been on this for a month now. i have sent message to the email provided by npower agent they refuse to respond.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
R0LL0N:
Good day, please i am yet to select device even though the verified logo is displaying on the page. The device picker selection is always blank. i have used chrome and firefox on my laptop to do this still its always blank. please what is the way forward.Have been on this for a month now. i have sent message to the email provided by npower agent they refuse to respond.
try opera mini bros
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by R0LL0N(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Israeljones:

try opera mini bros
on phone?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
R0LL0N:

on phone?
ur laptop preferrably....trust me
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by R0LL0N(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Israeljones:

ur laptop preferrably....trust me
ok am currently downloading the operamini browser. when did u select your device?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.