Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

See What Happened To An Upcoming Artist Who Underrates Bloggers Is He Scammed ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To An Upcoming Artist Who Underrates Bloggers Is He Scammed ?? (436 Views)

See As Simi Screamed At A Makeup Artist Who Tries To Romance Her Butt / Bobrisky Underrates Bbnaija, Ready For Bbafrica / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To An Upcoming Artist Who Underrates Bloggers Is He Scammed ?? by younqjohn01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
So many upcoming artist believe without the helps of bloggers and PR's they gonna blow and be known all over, some underrate some upcoming blogs and bloggers when they give in the act of promoting thier tracks , and some on the other hand can afford to pay thier producers, and they will be coming to bloggers inbox pleading for free music promotion and hyping , why ??

Building Relationships

Many artists do not take the time to build relationships both in the industry and with their fans and bloggers around them and It’s very important you build relationship with promoters & your fans . Yes even with your money some will have you begging them to feature your work but if remember success is your aim . Successful artists do both, and they know how to keep and continuously deepen those relationships.

why do you upcoming bloggers underrate upcoming blogs and bloggers ??

do they even think upcoming blogs cant get to the top or do they even think upcoming blogs arent fit enough to offer them what they want by uploading thier tracks and hype them for a life time service ??

i was just browsing through my facebook when a fellow blogger C.E.O of trendjamz tagged me to an attention of a post how an upcoming artist Degree Badbwoy got to pay Makinde Azeez C.E.O. of a top entertainment blog in nigeria Naijaloaded for a music promotion service on naijaloaded. for a particular period of time and after a short period of time his track. was deleted. and he reported to him to through his Facebook thinking it was an error . and hoping for the rectification. and things went out of his expectation when the so called makinde azeez of naijaloaded got him blocked , so bad here is a screenshot.

source.....http://www.baze24.com/2016/11/must-read-upcoming-arts-like-song-not-naijaloaded-like-not-blown-see/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video, Dog Dancing To Tekno Pana / Listen To The ORIGINAL VERSION Of “gbagbe Oshi” Davido Bought For Over N1 Millio / Phyno And Olamide Entertains Fans Live In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.