Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat (1374 Views)

Help... What Caused This Cracking In My First Floor / Pls Is This Pop Quotation For 3 Bedroom Flat Ok? / Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat by adctrl: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have been following various posts on building construction here and I always think when I get to this stage I would ask for inputs from experience guys like u wink here.
Below is the quote I have just been given by the engineer and I want your comments on how reasonable it is. I wasn’t expecting it to be this high but dem say price of everything has gone up which is true really but….

Also if you are into building materials and you think you can beat any of the items, please shout!. Thanks

btw, The project is in Sagamu, GRA area. And it is a 4 flats of 3 beds each
Re: Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat by adctrl: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sorry these should be more readable format

Re: Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat by supplyquick: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
adctrl:

I have been following various posts on building construction here and I always think when I get to this stage I would ask for inputs from experience guys like u wink here.
Below is the quote I have just been given by the engineer and I want your comments on how reasonable it is. I wasn’t expecting it to be this high but dem say price of everything has gone up which is true really but….

Also if you are into building materials and you think you can beat any of the items, please shout!. Thanks

btw, The project is in Sagamu, GRA area. And it is a 4 flats of 3 beds each

Trust us to supply all the building materials needed to your site at minimal cost. Call SupplyQuick on 0701-7250433
Re: Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
4.5mill and cements are not even there.

Too much defo,get like 3 more quotes from other sources and then compare them my friend.i know prices of things have gone up but not for like that.
Re: Urgent – Quotation For First Floor Slab - 4 Flat by banilo4love: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sir. I am certain that the estimate can drop but that is if you can send me d drawing. Even though it's a snap shop, d dimensions is what we need to do our estimate. Just help send it to the company's email "banilo4love1@gmail.com " or our whatsapp acct "07032250196"

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: A Bungalow House In Shomolu , Lagos / The Good Building Property: Building Design Moves/techniques That Matter / TO LET: Fresh Clean 3bed, 2bed, Mini Flat, Shops, Office Ikeja, Alimosho, Ikt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.