Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,444 members, 7,843,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD (1420 Views)

Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / PRE -ORDER YOUR CARS FROM USA. 6-8 WEEKS DELIVERY / SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2009
  PRE ORDER YOUR CARS FROM THE USA AND CANADA .30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD.

pre ordering just got easier
we aim to satisfy all our customers with prompt and reliable service.
Seen a car you like?Let us know.Our partners in the usa and canada will verify it and let you know its authenticity.Make a down payment of between 30 - 50 % and leave the rest to us.your vehicle will be delivered to your door step in 4 weeks(6 weeks for canadian deliveries)

or

Simply check out our vehicles that are ready for shipping below.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
panifid:

[/color][color=#990000]PRE ORDER YOUR CARS FROM THE US AND CANADA .30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD.REPUTABLE GARANTOR WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEPOSITS.

I will like to know how you want to guarantee 4 weeks from Canada Sir, whoever you working with in Canada seems not to be well informed.
Shipping from Canada takes longer, by the way, which province will be shipping out of?
Please make sure you get all your facts before you get yourself in the hot soup oh
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by showbobo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
panifid:

[/color][color=#990000]PRE ORDER YOUR CARS FROM THE US AND CANADA .30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD.REPUTABLE GARANTOR WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEPOSITS.
Gat pedigree??how long have u been doing this??Testimonial
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
showbobo:

Gat pedigree??how long have u been doing this??Testimonial

haba now.
Does it matter how long he has been doing it?
No be one day person dey start something?
But u could have a point sha, he needs to test the water first, maybe buy and sell some first and then, get into the Pre-order deal.
But if he has the right things in place, i am sure he will be fine, he just needs to get his facts straight, cos shipping from Canada aint 4 weeks and no guarantee too, cos you cld ship your ride with stolen rides and can send the container from europe back to canada.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
@fhemmmy
I stated US and Canada.From the Us with express shipping takes 28 days,Canada is up to 6 weeks.As for PEDIGREE,I have brought in 2 cars from canada, one honda accord 2003 V6,and a honda baby boy 2001.I have tested the waters,so to speak,otherwise I would not go into the business.As for shipping with stolen rides,this can't happen,as We use 40 foot containers(with 3 cars each)with only our vehicles in them.
Never been in hot soup,won't start now grin.Trust is crucial in this business and I intend to establish that.CHEERS.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
panifid:

@fhemmmy
I stated US and Canada.From the Us with express shipping takes 28 days,Canada is up to 6 weeks.As for PEDIGREE,I have brought in 2 cars from canada, one honda accord 2003 V6,and a honda baby boy 2001.I have tested the waters,so to speak,otherwise I would not go into the business.As for shipping with stolen rides,this can't happen,as We use 40 foot containers(with 3 cars each)with only our vehicles in them.
Never been in hot soup,won't start now grin.Trust is crucial in this business and I intend to establish that.CHEERS.

Dude, i wasnt the one asking for all that information.
Read your thread well.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
Please read the thread well.I only responded to your questions about shipping,stolen rides and testing the waters.THANK YOU.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
panifid:

Please read the thread well.I only responded to your questions about shipping,stolen rides and testing the waters.THANK YOU.

Ok . . . good, cos i will never assume that you cant do it.
I only asked the question when you gave a 4 weeks delivery period and i know for a fact that 4 weeks from Canada is next to impossible.
But i wish you well.
Welcome into the Auto dealership on nairaland
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by eros(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
panifid:

Welcome to the auto dealership on nairaland and i hope you give the top sellers on here good competition because they are beginning to monopolize the pre-order thingy. I want to ask the following questions

1. Do you have an office in Nigeria, where one can meet with you or your representative to sign the necessary agreement documents for the 30% deposit.

2. What are your procedures as regards your pre-order? If you carefully read through the threads of the sellers practicing pre-order, you will notice a detailed explanation of how they operate.

3. I need quotation for a 2005 and 2006 Acura Type S and 2005 Honda Accord Ex-L V6 with navigation.

I will look forward to a detailed response from you
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by KunleA2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
eros:

Welcome to the auto dealership on nairaland and i hope you give the top sellers on here good competition because they are beginning to monopolize the pre-order thingy. I want to ask the following questions

1. Do you have an office in Nigeria, where one can meet with you or your representative to sign the necessary agreement documents for the 30% deposit.

2. What are your procedures as regards your pre-order? If you carefully read through the threads of the sellers practicing pre-order, you will notice a detailed explanation of how they operate.

3. I need quotation for a 2005 and 2006 Acura Type S and 2005 Honda Accord Ex-L V6 with navigation.

@ eros,

i dont mean to intrude on others thread. How's ur search going? Type S can be a bitch to get. Please keep me updated in case i hear something. im on promise72@yahoo.com

Will like to know
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by eros(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
eros:

@Promise72

I sent you a private email, please respond ASAP
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
@eros
My office is in Benin.but I operate out of Lagos as well.I am processing your requests and will get back to you ASAP.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
@eros
With regards to my procedure:My web page(posidonexports.com) is down right now but I will paste the process on nairaland soonest.Thanks for your patience.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
panifid:

@eros
With regards to my procedure:My web page(posidonexports.com) is down right now but I will paste the process on nairaland soonest.Thanks for your patience.

u cld just summarize your procedures.
Or you wanna wait till your site is back up and running, while you losing biz?
just summarize, no need for long story . . . . bush man
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2009
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by ikefor(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2009
I have certain doubts about this system of ordering particulary since you want to deliver in 4 weeks, i know thats not achieveable, why don't you give yourself room and delight your customers when the vehicle arrives instead of over promising bros
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2009
4 weeks is acvhievable fom the US,rest assured I actually added one week to my EDD(expected delivery date),so as not to disappoint my customers.NOTE:21 days is achievable.
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
-
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged
4 Wheel Anti-Lock Brake System,
AM/FM Stereo,
Alarm System,
All Wheel Drive,
Alloy Wheels,
Automatic Off/on Headlights,
CD Changer,
Heated Front Seats,
Leather Seats,
Memory Seat Position,
Navigation System,
Parking Aid,
Power Seats,
Rear Spoiler,
Rear Window Defogger,
Rear Wiper,
Remote Keyless Entry,
Satellite Radio,
Sliding Sun Roof,
Steering Wheel Audio Controls,
Sun/Moon Roof,
Tilt Steering Wheel,
Tire Pressure Monitoring System,
Traction Control,
Trailer Towing Pkg,
Trip Computer,
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers,
Video/Dvd System
price : 7.3M

Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
more pics

Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
more pics

Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2009
Any takers?
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by JaphetD(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2009
Do you Have an American spec Honda Accord 2000 - 2002 Baby Boy? were is your office located in Lagos? and can you please email to me the pics of the ones you have and there prices? Full option please.

I am presently in East Africa and would like to get one Baby boy on my Arrival, Tokunbo please and not Nigerian used.

Thanks.

Seasons greetings,
Re: PRE ORDER YOUR CAR FROM THE USA,30 - 50 % DOWN PAYMENT.4 WEEKS DELIVERY PERIOD by panifid(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ japhet d
none in stock right now,but it is easily available.Just let me know your specifications.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Landcruiser 2005 Model {tokunbo} For Sale / Looking To Buy A 1998-2000 Rav4 Or Crv, Nigerian Used? Any Ideas? / Nissan Pathfinder[05/06 Model]@ Incredible Price N2.250m Banix 08035376690

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.