Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week (30372 Views)

Brazilian Club Botafogo Offer Mikel Obi 18-month Contract Worth $2m / Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by mightyhazel: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jeez!

About 3.5 billion a year.

Go and play for chinese club mikel angry

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by HyDef(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Loyalty doesn't pay at this point. They won't be loyal to him, cuz it's only business. They'd sell him instantly for the right amount of money, and he should leave as well, for the right amount of money.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Macjayboy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Phi001:
New deal 500k
which mumu new deal c.ronaldo earns about 300k per week
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by bigsmoke2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
He should go to cska Moscow or dynamo kiev. so he can spend more time with his kids and Russian bae

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by dfrost: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
BrutalJab:

I dey over vex joor.

The money reach make person vex jaré. 66 milla for playing for 90 mins. Meanwhile some of na 9-5 job we dey do. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Phi001(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Macjayboy:
which mumu new deal c.ronaldo earns about 300k per week
I read the news in dollars....

450k dollars...
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by moshino(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
BrutalJab:
66million per week.

Nobody can stop my son from playing football. NOBODY!!!

It's like oil money.

You yourself who/what stopped you from playing, and even now, what stops you from doing what E-Money them are doing and making money like them. You won't do, but you want to labour your son out to go and do! Are you allergic to making money yourself, or you dey fear to get money?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by BrutalJab: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
dfrost:

The money reach make person vex jaré. 66 milla for playing for 90 mins. Meanwhile some of na 9-5 job we dey do. embarassed lipsrsealed

Abi nau. He is getting payed for what he enjoy and love doing. Choi. Education is overated joor.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by BrutalJab: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
moshino:

You yourself who/what stopped you from playing, and even now, what stops you from doing what E-Money them are doing and making money like them. You won't do, but you want to labour your son out to go and do! Are you allergic to making money yourself, or you dey fear to get money?

Na Bubu dey spoil bizness o.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
BrutalJab:
66million per week

When so many doctors,lawyers and engineers can't even boast of 30milla throughout their entire career.

Why do we now attend school self. Get a normal degree and start hustling jare.

Nobody can stop my son from playing football. NOBODY!!!

I d look for where I fit sell my admission.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Macjayboy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Phi001:
I read the news in dollars....
450k dollars...
but after paying taxes still like 300kdollars
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by NaLaugh: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's a lot of money, but money has a point of diminishing returns.

So, the change in lifestyle from British to Chinese might not be attractive to him.

Also, such deals usually signal an end of career move, which he might be in denial about.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by moshino(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
BrutalJab:

Na Bubu dey spoil bizness o.

Na so, you go find person to blame, Bubu no dey spoil for E-Money and others like him wey dey use machine spray money for air. Na your son you wan use make money, dey blame Bubu wey just enter govt yesterday.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by kabanayol9(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mikel please, biko, jooor, i beg, in ukawu Ebonyi(eka la le), go for this, no dull ursef o, Chelsea fc will regret you left for good, and please if you can hear me or dey hear me, reading my comments, 12,000dollars on top is enough to change my life forever, my mentor in football, I am still angry y u haven't played this season for Chelsea fc but I guess it's high time you left.....
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by NaLaugh: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
moshino:

Not that I really care, but I'm curious. I read people mention e-money and reference his wealth.
What exactly does he do?
Other than being an exec of a record label. Which obviously is his secondary income.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
WesBreezy:
Even if he's been influential to Chelsea's title wins since abrahamovic took over,I just like to hear Mikel plays for my club cheesy

but this treatment Chelsea dey give am no good oh. Mikel has practically escaped 12 transfer windows . Even if Chelsea had to play with 11 players without sub they still prefer playing 10 and put Mikel out grin

make he go make big money jare. From £75 to £212 no be small thing

*Sips Coke*

At least Chelsea fc are still paying him and have never for once told him that he is surplus to requirement.
He should go for the money because he has already won the holy grail of European club football (Champions league & Europa) and has nothing more to prove and besides, he is not getting any younger.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by solacong: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked :
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Bobbyrobby1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
all of una advising Mikel abi na milk to fight for shirt Chelsea una nor serious,Mikel or milk can't even bench loftus-cheek on the bench talk less kante.Mikel or milk my advise for u is to grab the deal with ur two hands and run,no shirt for u sorry no space for u or bench for u at Chelsea,I nor need tell u more,u b Igbo man,use ur head.warn yourself oo
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by shumuel(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who big club/name epp ?

Mikel before i open my eye oya, chinsho wu yo shi wo kung kill fu cheshing chi mo sve tuh chin sung pal fu shun bul grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by nkypat: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chisos!
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by moshino(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
NaLaugh:

Not that I really care, but I'm curious. I read people mention e-money and reference his wealth.
What exactly does he do?
Other than being an exec of a record label. Which obviously is his secondary income.

You don't care, but still, you are curious enough to inquire. And you have already found out part of his business, and know that its "his secondary income", but "Not that you really care"? Sounds like you really really care, and probably stalking him, guy confess, you wan go begam something abi!
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by dontjealousme: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
seun osewa how market? https://www.nairaland.com/1808390/open-letter-mikel-obi#24636547

i know say, u go hide this comment like my last one on the thread below, shame done dey catch u abi? na so e dey be. (here https://www.nairaland.com/3341234/photo-mikel-obi-daughter-cooking)

but am here to keep reminding u, so u can learn and leave evil, becos tribalism is evil.

Safarigirl come and see our brother ooooo.

u remember that thread wen nairaland mods and admin were trying to practice witchcraft and see if chelsea will drop Mikel, it turns out life gets even better after 10years in Chelsea.

who God have bless, let no man curse.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Xionez:
Hmmm...per week.
How much does CR7 earn?
520... he signed a deal early this month
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by yusufu16: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg who go sign me for just N200,000 per week
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by FirstCounsel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Massive cash! My,my,my! No wonder Johnny Gill sang that song!
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by kingsass: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oga Mikel abeg help me tell dat club say I fit do ball boy wells all I need na #500000 per week
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by NaLaugh: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
moshino:

You don't care, but still, you are curious enough to inquire. And you have already found out part of his business, and know that its "his secondary income", but "Not that you really care"? Sounds like you really really care, and probably stalking him, guy confess!

By "I don't really care," I mean if you don't know, or no one knows, it's no big deal.

My primary lines of info/connection to Nigeria are Nairaland and the website for which this Nairaland account is for.
Otherwise, I'd have near zero clue about anything happening over in Nigeria (which I'm trying to avoid).

That said, in most of the comedy shows posted to my site, he's always present, and constantly referenced with some of the details I mentioned - by the comedians. So, no stalking required to know this. I also see random allusions to this, just as seen in your post which I responded to.

Curiosity and concern are different things. e.g I might be curious why anyone would type in all bold fonts, but it doesn't mean I'm concerned by it. smiley
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
This same mouth-watering offer was placed before Demba Ba and he rushed for it but today, his legs have no functions again. Mikel, i would advise you look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by BrutalJab: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
moshino:

Na so, you go find person to blame, Bubu no dey spoil for E-Money and others like him wey dey use machine spray money for air. Na your son you wan use make money, dey blame Bubu wey just enter govt yesterday.

After e enter govt, tell me one single thing that he did right.

Saying my son must play football doesn't mean I will be depending on my son for survivor.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by otokx(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
its high time Nigeria taxes all earnings by Nigerians all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers / NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.