Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week (30370 Views)

Brazilian Club Botafogo Offer Mikel Obi 18-month Contract Worth $2m / Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Jisos.. Mikel nwannem... Hope u have left England.... Go nd play ball wit jet Li dem... Life is all about the money eh.... And the best part is dat dis guy no even get bsc or any degree yet he is richer Dan most PhD phonetically hungry professor. Baba God..my children, oh my sons.
All must play ball. Either u play ball or u Pack out!!!

You guys just type. One has to avoid responding to these posts..Does a PhD train people to be millionaires/billionaires or to be researchers? Mhen, I tire for how my people compare apples to agbo iba. Na wah oooh.

Mikel is in a lucrative industry that requires raw skills and honed talents to excel and he is excelling big time and earning the bucks that are obtainable in the industry. The football industry does not require a WAEC certificate. Just get skills and be lucky and go far and make big bucks.

If one goes by the arguments some of you are giving, it means we should be dissing established and rich footballers and other sportsmen/women because they cannot solve the second order quantum mechanics in physics.

I just tire for those equating academic rewards to football rewards..Do you think many of these players would have gone very far if the same PhD people some of you are dissing have not done proper research to come up with the right diet, exercise and all to enhance their football capabilities..

Mhen, let me stop here. Sure you get the drift, but you are free to retain your views, lol. After all, young people of nowdays say they have views, lol
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:40am On Nov 26, 2016
kenny1313:
one person go come tell me say go to school and become somebody....... All the guru for my department then in school are all teachers now. Abeg my children must get talent. education is losing its relevance.

No, education is not losing its relevance. I am afraid for these youths. The trend I see on nairaland is not cool, in my view, and as someone who has been around perhaps longer than some of you, I think I need say one or two things.

Education does not promise you billions. If you want to become a billionaire, learn a trade or exploit any perceived talents you think you have...Education does not necessarily make people wealthy. In the history of wealthy people, very few have a fantastic education. You are comparing apples and agbo as I said to one of your contemporaries that hold the same view as you.

I always tell people that my kids will play football, but tah, that does not and will not stop them from getting an education. Both are not substitutes.. Both can be achieved, albeit at different times
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:41am On Nov 26, 2016
kenny1313:
one person go come tell me say go to school and become somebody....... All the guru for my department then in school are all teachers now. Abeg my children must get talent. education is losing its relevance.

Bro, it's simple, not by force, don't go school. Just tell the person you're not interested. It's not that hard..Is it?

And No, education is not losing its relevance. I am afraid for these youths. The trend I see on nairaland is not cool, in my view, and as someone who has been around perhaps longer than some of you, I think I need say one or two things.

Education does not promise you billions. If you want to become a billionaire, learn a trade or exploit any perceived talents you think you have...Education does not necessarily make people wealthy. In the history of wealthy people, very few have a fantastic education. You are comparing apples and agbo as I said to one of your contemporaries that hold the same view as you.

I always tell people that my kids will play football, but tah, that does not and will not stop them from getting an education. Both are not substitutes.. Both can be achieved, albeit at different times

1 Like

Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2016
mightyhazel:
Jeez!

About 3.5 billion a year.

Go and play for chinese club mikel angry

Bro, those Chinese clubs, some of them can be dubious..And I believe oga Mikel knows this and has heard from former colleagues..Did you know, as I read, that some of those clubs will promise big money, then if the player comes and later begins to underperform, which at some point will happen to a player, stories about wages will begin to crop up. I was shocked when I read about this, can't remember where again. But there are related info on the internet. Didier Drogba and Seydou Keita are easy examples of guys promised big wages only for the clubs to start telling stories, as I heard.

Oga Mikel knows this..
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2016
otokx:
its high time Nigeria taxes all earnings by Nigerians all over the world.

Lol
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Blackskinned:
chinese clubs offer is always like their product...E nor dey last
Ask Drogba,Anealka and others!

Correct. I didn't see this before posting the above. Will be hard for Mikel to leave for China. He is well aware.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by baum1: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

These people have made their bed and so the sleep is good now. Nigeria bed is rumpled. You need education to develop technologically. So do yo mean we will never make our light bulb, we will never make fridge, tv and aircraft? You and others have to sacrifice their wealth for these achievement. Our next generation should reap our hardwork today

Mhen, I'm scared of what is happening if nairaland represents Naija's current youth. Well, it's our duty to guide them. Thank God nairaland is anonymous. Perhaps it would have been more difficult to dish out unsolicited pieces of advice.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 26, 2016
BrutalJab:
66million per week

When so many doctors,lawyers and engineers can't even boast of 30milla throughout their entire career.

Why do we now attend school self. Get a normal degree and start hustling jare.

Nobody can stop my son from playing football. NOBODY!!!

If your son kon talk say hin wan be apprentice to bobrosky nko? grin
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by coded01: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2016
airmark:

I will start training tomorrow. January 2017: Destination China. cheesy

We dey play futbol for fun & free... angry grin

Imagine, with education wey men dey pursue, yet jobs no even dey... angry
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by coded01: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2016
dmcdad:

Na to rush am na... Time no dey.cheesy

Only if wishes could come true! shocked grin

To think we dey hustle education, angry... others dey hustle Futbol... grin
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by October1960: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2016
otokx:
its high time Nigeria taxes all earnings by Nigerians all over the world.

Nigeria can't even collect or manage well the taxes it collects.

The moment any stupid Nigerian govt tries this, people overseas will throw their Nigerian passports in the thrash.

Do you know how much Nigerians overseas already send to family and friends back in Nigeria?
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by moonraker(m): 3:34am On Nov 26, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Jisos.. Mikel nwannem... Hope u have left England.... Go nd play ball wit jet Li dem... Life is all about the money eh.... And the best part is dat dis guy no even get bsc or any degree yet he is richer Dan most PhD phonetically hungry professor. Baba God..my children, oh my sons.

hahahahahaha You wont kill someone with laugh..
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Angel1696: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Just for kicking a round leather by running around the pitch n sometimes seating on the bench when injury or fatigue occurs to also watch his fellow teammates running around the pitch some one earns more than all the Nigerian professors could earn in their life time in just one week. I must tell Fifa this is the highest form of corruption.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by iamultron: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2016
NGrevolution:
one question, wetin these footballers dey use their money do

That's none of ur business
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by sebod(m): 5:26am On Nov 26, 2016
coded01:
Sebod, Airmark, Dmcdad how far? See money... shocked cool
He should just grab it already. After all, he has finally lost his place in the Chelsea team.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by 2sexynet: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Phi001:

New deal 500k
500k? what currency?
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by nobsalis: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
kenny1313:

true talk
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by 2sexynet: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
bigsmoke2:
He should go to cska Moscow or dynamo kiev. so he can spend more time with his kids and Russian bae
Is it a crime to carry is family along with him? He should get the money jare.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by africandollar: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Ego le? Nna na now we go know whether you be full blooded igbo or a fake one. I trust my guy would go for the money since that was the same reason he dodged Man U to play for Chelsea. Nwa nnem!
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Kobicove(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2016
This offer is too good to miss provided there are no tight conditionalities in the contract... undecided

Also the tax to be borne needs to be considered
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
He should take a cue from etoo who joined anzhi machkalala and became the highest paid footballer despite being an unknown club and martins who joined a Chinese club and bought the worlds most expensive SUV Bentayga
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by jibrilaminum: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2016
BrutalJab:
66million per week

When so many doctors,lawyers and engineers can't even boast of 30milla throughout their entire career.

Why do we now attend school self. Get a normal degree and start hustling jare.

Nobody can stop my son from playing football. NOBODY!!!

Education is not a money-making-venture as u perceived it. Else, u see it as an end itself, however, its a means to an end with which u develop positive changes for d overall benefit of a society. I mean no harm!
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by talk2dmc(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2016
omoyankee3:
He should fight for his place at chelsea
......for how many years ! Abeg that one is a lifetime opportunity he should go make money abeg afterall he has won all the Europian glory .
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by TRAVEL101(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2016
What are you still waiting for.
Abeg go and become a bigger boy.
meanwhile check my profile for something better that can change the game apps world for ever.
This game is powerful
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by excell123: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by talk2dmc(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2016
See if you miss his opportunity eeeeeh! I will know say you no be Igbo man ! You have all the Europian glory already , 66m in a week ! Fame aside cos you hv it already. Time to make Money .
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by zubike6: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2016
na wa oooooo
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by babkunlex(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Xionez:
Hmmm...per week.
How much does CR7 earn?

CR7 with his new contract he now earns $500, 000 per week
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by dmcdad: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
airmark:

I will start training tomorrow. January 2017: Destination China. cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by dmcdad: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
coded01:

Only if wishes could come true! shocked grin

To think we dey hustle education, angry... others dey hustle Futbol... grin
Na so oooo broda.
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by bolliejay(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Mikel has nothing to prove again. He has won virtually everything...... He should just go collect his pension in china
Re: Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Wasted his playing career in the Chelsea bench, he would have been worth more had he played... Now he will go for the money. Wish you good luck bro, enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers / NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.