Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist (28461 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Marlvin:

James Bond
I no reach.
Just a regular guy who doesn't like being bullied.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Marlvin:

James Bond
I no reach.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Marlvin:

James Bond

I no reach.

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Spectre007:
U were marked and your still alive,your serving a living God oo;ur kungfu mst be out of dis world.u fit share me some tips on how to handle the intimidation aspect.

Your best protection is to avoid colliding with them. But at times it's inevitable. You may avoid them but they may choose to trouble you for no cause.

If you can make some SARS operatives your friends,it will go a long way in making them keep their distance from you.

Or,you can do it my way - form your own gang and match them violence for violence. That was my MO.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Of course it's true. I was a marked man. Someday l will tell my story to encourage those who might be intimidated by these folks not to give in.
please share your story sir
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Your best protection is to avoid colliding with them. But at times it's inevitable. You may avoid them but they may choose to trouble you for no cause.

If you can make some SARS operatives your friends,it will go a long way in making them keep their distance from you.

Or,you can do it my way - form your own gang and match them violence for violence. That was my MO.
if you na / your own gang is that one not cultism?

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

Your Kung fu must be strong.

If what you said is true, I'm happy you're here to post this.
Maybe he dey catch their bullet like Jet lee cheesy
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by millionboi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
The most painful part is that,majority of people reading this news will attach little or no importance to it....SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
my dear .....man must identify
because somtin will always kill a man
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
One of the greatest mistakes the post-Adelabu administration has made is to bring back students unionism in unibuja.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Donsammi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
nickxtra:
The kind of cultism in Kubwa and Dutse axis of Abuja is alarming. Almost every young men around this axis are members of one cult group or the other. Go to Liberty Hotel in Byazin-Kubwa, that's the den of a particular cult group.
. as in eeeh ..

I remember when G-gos subsidiaries of aro was reigning ..imagine .it still waxing strong.

atho I think pipeline and jaji street and channel 8 carry this cult ish for head ..
lol 2.1 with army estate around come try that shiit for here

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by bezimo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
ochubaebube:

I beg to disagree with your conclusion that if you have an occultist or a cultist as a friend, you will eventually be one of them. My roommate back in school was a cultist throughout our stay in school but I wasn't. at least 65% of my best friends back in school were cultists of the same cult with my roommate, we all rolled together and I still didn't sign up to be a cultist. They practically gave me all the education I now know about cultism. Life is all about Focus!!! My focus and theirs was never the same.

This is a blatant lie.You want to mislead folks that associating with cultist is alright.Thats a failed attempt.
"I stand not to be corrected that you can't roll with cultists and not become one of them"

I had my first degree in a University in Benin City a few years ago. I know a few case studies.So don't come here with all those misleading rhetorics.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
millionboi:
my dear .....man must identify
because somtin will always kill a man
Even if it means identifying with something that will guarantee u no safety? Wat can they offer u that u cnt work hard to achieve? Keep identifying angry
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
supergata:
if you na / your own gang is that one not cultism?

On the contrary,we were anti-cultism.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by ochubaebube(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
bezimo:

This is a blatant lie.You want to mislead folks that associating with cultist is alright.Thats a failed attempt.
"I stand not to be corrected that you can't roll with cultists and not become one of them"

I had my first degree in a University in Benin City a few years ago. I know a few case studies.So don't come here with all those misleading rhetorics.

Oga I talk from experience. I am not misleading anybody. stop generalizing your opinion. What may influence u may not influence me. That is why we bear different names. You went to a university... I also went to one. I still stand with the fact that life is all about focus. people who let themselves get influenced are those who don't know what they came for. I am a graduate with a CGPA of 4.3, My roommate and about 4 close friends were cultists but it didn't affect my academics, my rapport with them nor did it influence me to join. So stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by rusher14: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
bezimo:

I think you are speaking for yourself and peculiar situation.

I also had perhaps more than 70% of my friends in uni as cultists. It was inevitable but I never joined.

Funny thing is they have a certain respect for you having all the qualities yet not yielding to the temptation.

It can be done because I have done it.
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by millionboi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Even if it means identifying with something that will guarantee u no safety? Wat can they offer u that u cnt work hard to achieve? Keep identifying angry
Ask our politicians thy know beta
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by prodigy4u: 3:32am On Nov 30, 2016
We were both schoolmates back at FGC Kwali. It's a sorry situation. Being rough doesn't pay!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Baby Boy Rescued In Abuleegba, Lagos (Video) / Lagos Police Arrest A Ram, Release It After Meeting Its N5k Bail Condition / 5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.