Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. (4708 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Heli is the father of joseph:

'jesus when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age, being the son of joseph the son of Heli' Luke 3:23

compare

'and jacob the father of joseph, the husband of mary, of whom jesus was born who is called Christ' mathew 1:16

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2009
Hahaha christianity my foot

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
@abuzola,23Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,
the son of Heli, 24the son of Matthat,
the son of Levi, the son of Melki,
the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,
25the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos,
the son of Nahum, the son of Esli,
the son of Naggai, 26the son of Maath,
the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein,
the son of Josech, the son of Joda,
27the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa,
the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,
the son of Neri, 28the son of Melki,
the son of Addi, the son of Cosam,
the son of Elmadam, the son of Er,
29the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer,
the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat,
the son of Levi, 30the son of Simeon,
the son of Judah, the son of Joseph,
the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim,
31the son of Melea, the son of Menna,
the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan,
the son of David, 32the son of Jesse,
the son of Obed, the son of Boaz,
the son of Salmon,[a] the son of Nahshon,
33the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram,[b]
the son of Hezron, the son of Perez,
the son of Judah, 34THE SON OF JACOB,
the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham,
the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,
35the son of Serug, the son of Reu,
the son of Peleg, the son of Eber,
the son of Shelah, 36the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem,
the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,
37the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,
the son of Kenan, 38the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God
CAN YOU SEE THEIR LINEAGE , NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT , LOOK IF I SAY YOU ARE SON OF ADAM , I MEAN THE FIRST MAN ON EARTH, DOES IT MEAN THAT ADAM IS THE ONE THAT GIVE BIRTH TO YOU DIRECT? okay let me tell you what the verse was trying to explain , this verse was saying is to show that joseph was in lineage of the Isrealite, JACOB WAS THE ISREAL OKAY , after that verse do you see how the lineage went on , NO , in some places they called jesus christ the son of david does it mean that david was the one that gave birth to christ but assign jesus from the lineage of david is that okay.

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
Where is Heli in the book of mathew, if you want me to agree with ur point

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
@abuzola, mathew did not need to mention the lineage again since had mentioned JACOB was their forefather okay can you understand it now
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
@abuzola , jacob was their fore father , when he said joseph the son jacob or what is the different between umaru the son of yadua, i think is their forefather's name. tell me
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
By God who created me i thought you had your proof at hand, when i saw new message i came with the intention of giving up but surprised that the topic title was truely right,

the book of mathew mentioned each and every lineage of jesus down to Abraham and jacob so what are you saying
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
@abuzola, then full verses
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2009
Don't fool yourself, mathew never knew heli, your bible has descrepancy

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, bible is quite different from your poem okay and if i start to expose your quiran i bet you will kill that christian guy beside you there. even this has made quiran the book of primitive philosopher THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH ANSWER FLAT THANKS TO SCIENCE
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2009
@allmuslims,Tabari IX:25 "By Allah, I did not come to fight for nothing. I wanted a victory over Ta'if so that I might obtain a slave girl from them and make her pregnant, hewwwwwwweyyyyyyyeeeeeeey oooooooo see what your wannabe prophet is doing here now ooooo come see SLAVE TO MAKE HER PREGNANT. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2009
Why can't you clear ur guilt instead of pointing to others, for ur info the Quran is free from descrepancy,

what will you do if i show u where Yahweh or jehova said the earth is flat hmm ?
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2009
WTF where is ur verse that says the earth is flat, blatant liar
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, i will give you now just wait okay everybody will laugh now
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, please show me in bible where earth is flat i will appreciate it
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2009
Q. 20:53

[since he is the One] Who has laid out the earth as a CARPET for you and has traced highways on it for you, and sent down water from the sky, We have brought forth every sort of plant with it, of various types. T.B. Irving

88:20

Nor even how the earth has been FLATTENED out? Irving

The earth, how it was made FLAT? N.J. Dawood
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2009
You are a nuisance, please underline 'flat' in the verse you quoted if you can find one. Hahaha. Happy quest

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, what is the different beetween carpet and flat.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, you don't know the meaning of carpet , do you think is round ah ah ah ah ah
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, look at this, Isaiah 40:22 in the Old Testament of the Bible says:

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in

So the earth was known to be round in Bible days.

1-1-09: Also, in the book of Job Chap. 26 it says, "He hangeth the earth upon nothing, " So Job knew the earth was hanging out in space by nothing. okay some miss interpret these verses , isaiah 11:12, where he mention four conners of the earth , please think about NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST that it's what he mean okay
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2009
See me see trouble, in what language does carpet mean flat, are you okay at all, no you are definitely high
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 1:44am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, are you going to classify carpet as sphere? CARPET IS WHAT WE MATCH ON THE GROUND THAT PARALLEL WITH THE GROUND IT'S JUST AN ENGLISH THEY ARE FAMILIAR CARPET AND FLAT, OKAY WHAT IS CARPET THEN IF YOUR OWN CARPET IS ROUND OR SPHERICAL PLEASE TELL ME.YOU ARE CONFUSED BECAUSE THE WORD CARPET IS USED INSTEAD OF FLAT. AH AH AH SEE REASON HERE NA WAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 1:45am On Nov 08, 2009
@abozola, now i know that muslims are poor in reasoning.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 1:54am On Nov 08, 2009
Desist from ur nuisance, i have a carpet that is rectangular and so what
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 2:00am On Nov 08, 2009
The bible says the earth is flat

'after this i saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree'
Revelation 7:1

Gbam !

1 Like

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 2:08am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, i have being expecting that from you. look four corners EAST, WEST, SOUTH AND NORTH that is the meaning of that, when they say an angel stand at the four corners of earth , even that clause never show the shape of earth we can make four corners on earth okay take for an example someone that in the SOUTH OF LAGOS TO SOMEONE NORTH OF LAGOS AND SOMEONE THAT LIVE IN THE EAST OF LAGOS TO SOMEONE IN THE WEST OF LAGOS, okay have we not make a four corners now does it show the shape of LAGOS so think.SO WHAT YOU ARE QUOTING IS IRRELEVANT TO THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 2:14am On Nov 08, 2009
Oh boy you dey lie, didn't you see 'corner'
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 2:30am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, he Four Corners of the Earth or sometimes simply the Corners of the Earth is a phrase that means the entire world.
The earliest use of the term is in the Bible. In Isaiah 11-12, it says "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."
In ancient times, the four corners simply referred to the four cardinal directions: north, south, east, and west. However, upon the discovery of America, the world was divided into four continents and, thus, four corners. They were Europe, Asia, Africa, and America (no distinction was made between North America and South America). Upon the discovery of Australia and Antarctica, this view was dropped and the directions were used again.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 2:32am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, can you see that.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2009
If you disagree in that then what about this

'its measure is longer than the earth and broader than the sea' Job 11:9

Gbam !!!
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 2:37am On Nov 08, 2009
For ur info, the four cardinal point were invented much later, can you show me in the bible an example where they were used.

, gudnite and swyt dreeams
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, don't make me laugh oh oh oh , he was explaining the mightiness of God okay why can't quote it from the beginning .MR ABU PRAY FOR GOD WISDOM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Jinn Really Exist? / Restoration And Forgiveness By zac Poonen / Prophetic Outlook For Year 2024 By Dr D K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.