Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried (25610 Views)

Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by lordkit2: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Police Sergeant Felix Igbasanwho was killed during a gun battle with armed robbers in Abuja has been laid to rest. Late Felix was buried in his hometown Ode Aye Village Okitipupa LGA, Ondo state on Thursday October 24. His wife is heavily pregnant. What a loss.

May his soul rest in peace.

See photos from the burial below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/26/photos-police-sergeant-who-killed-in-shootout-with-armed-robbers-in-abuja-buried/

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by lordkit2: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2016
more

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by dotman4real007(m): 5:13am On Nov 26, 2016
i hate police to the bone but this man died fighting armed robbers so i respect him, only him oooo!!! RIP

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by ArabMopol(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Trigger-Happy Police .... Nigeria was not worth dying for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by passyhansome(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Control is just an illusion – we have no real power of the good or the bad in our lives. May God grant His family the fortitude to bear the loss.

9 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by passyhansome(m): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2016
[size=15pt]ZOOM TO FRONT PAGE[/size]
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Leobrain(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Never mind, we shall meet again.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by SIRKOL(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
our armed forces have suddenly become too volatile to any threat. from Boko haram to Militants from Kidnappers to ordinary armed robbers our armies keep falling to local enemies. Since the civil war, 50 years ago, have we ever had it this bad?

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by 4nobody4every1: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by zarakay(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Joyce28(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
May God help us
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by KingsleyCEO: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... RIP
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Hdz4luv: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
He has paid a supreme price! Indeed he dead as a hero.RIP bro
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by newheart2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
rip officer. u fought gallantly for your country
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Frank3n2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rip to the dead... see as police dey carry dia AK47 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
passyhansome:
Control is just an illusion – we have no real power of the good or the bad in our lives. May God grant His family the fortitude to bear the loss.
You really sound intelligent till you ruined the whole write up with, "May God grant his family bla bla bla". So God did not know he has family before letting a bullet kill him.

Life is just war between good and evil and God is just part of that illusion you earlier wrote, period!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by faridpac2: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
dotman4real007:
i hate police to the bone but this man died fighting armed robbers so i respect him, only him oooo!!! RIP

MAY B U ARE MAKING CRIME THINGS

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by DeBlessedOne(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Isdatso?

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIP to the dead.

Hope those policemen posing with the gun didn't shoot in the air sha
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by shamecurls(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
May his Soul rest in perfect peace.

There is no better love than laying down your lives for those you willingly serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by fourthworld: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
dotman4real007:

R.I.P. the brave police officer from the fearless Ondo State. The only state I have regard for in the waste

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by sirfee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
I hate police but Rip to him
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Rastamann: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIP, hope that the police force (in this recession) will help his family especially feeding and the kid's education
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by emmy9500: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Are those guys performing a 21 gun salute because their stance look awkward maybe next time NPF should just try a three volley
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by igbeke: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerian Police? ..... Mtchw
Like say na better person die.
Next....

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Allahu akbar!
R.I.P Sergeant, I pray God should take care of your family.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by favourmic(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
I remember the day they buried my fiance father so sad
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by SWORD419(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
some psychopath are even rejoicing his death
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Emzy90(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
wat a pity
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by passyhansome(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
aaronson:
You really sound intelligent till you ruined the whole write up with, "May God grant his family bla bla bla". So God did not know he has family before letting a bullet kill him.

Life is just war between good and evil and God is just part of that illusion you earlier wrote, period!

Not always good with arguments, cos you can't change one of its view to yours, but can try to enlighten,
The horrific mass murder of innocent Americans on 9/11 left all rational people shocked, angry, grief-stricken and numb. Our tears flowed freely and our hearts carried a deep ache.

With pain is so heartfelt and so personal, it’s only natural to ask, Why does God allow such evil to happen? If God is so great and so good, why does he allow human beings to hurt each other?

The answer lies in what is both our greatest blessing and our worst curse: our capacity to make choices. God has given us a free will. Made in God's image, he has given us the freedom to decide how we will act and the ability to make moral choices. This is one asset that sets us apart from animals, but it also is the source of so much pain in our world. Every one of us is capable of making selfish, self-centered or even evil choices. Whenever that happens, people get hurt.

Sin ultimately is selfishness. I want to do what I want, not what God tells me to do. Unfortunately, sin always hurts others, not just ourselves.

God could have eliminated all evil from our world by simply removing our ability to choose. He could have made us puppets -- marionettes on strings that he pulls. By taking away our ability to choose, evil would vanish.

But God doesn't want us to be puppets. He wants to be loved and obeyed by creatures who freely, voluntarily choose to love him and each other. Love is not genuine if there is no other option.

Yes, God could have kept the terrorists from completing their suicidal missions. He could have short-circuited their ability to choose their own will instead of his. But, to be fair, God also would have to do that to all of us. While you and I aren't terrorists, we do hurt others with our own selfish decisions and actions.

In a world of free choices, God's will is rarely done! Doing our own will is much more common -- much easier. Don't blame God for the tragedy of 9/11. Blame people who ignored what God says to do: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

In heaven, God's will is done perfectly. That's why there is no sorrow, pain or evil there. But this is earth, a fallen, imperfect place. We must choose to do God's will every day. It isn't automatic. That is why Jesus told us to pray, "Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven."

The Bible explains the root of evil: "This is the crisis we're in: God's light streamed into the world, but men and women everywhere ran for the darkness ... because they were not really interested in pleasing God" (John 3:19, Message). We're far more interested in pleasing ourselves than we are in pleasing the one who made us.

Many other questions race through our minds during dark days, but the answers will not come from pollsters, pundits or politicians. We must look to God and his Word for comfort and direction, for answers to our questions. We must humble ourselves and admit that each of us often chooses to ignore what God wants us to do.

I suspect houses of worship across America have been packed this weekend, as they were the weekend after 9/11. In times of crisis we cry out to connect with our Creator. The urge is deep-seated and universal. The first words uttered by millions on Sept. 11, 2001, were, "Oh, God!"

We were made for a relationship with God, but he waits for us to choose him. He is ready to comfort, guide and direct us through our grief. But the choice is ours.

Rick Warren is the founding pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, Calif., one of America's largest and most influential churches. Rick is author of the New York Times Best Seller The Purpose Driven Life. His book, The Purpose Driven Church, was named one of the 100 Christian books that changed the 20th century. He is also founder of Pastors.com, a global Internet community for pastors. © Copyright 2011 Rick Warren

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa / Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.