Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos (56262 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Angelanest: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2018
An armed robber lost his life in a gun duel with operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) in Ogun just as the remaining four gang members escaped by the whiskers, but not without trails of gun-shot injuries...

The gangsters had, according to the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, invaded a building of twelve flats within the Ibara Housing Estate in Abeokuta metropolis.

The fully armed robbers were said to had stormed the building at about 1:00am today, Friday, November 9, 2018, and were already dispossessing occupants of one of the flats of their valuables when the law of retribution caught up with them.

A co-inhabitant of the robbers-besieged building was said to had sent a distress call to the police, to which the State Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, promptly directed the officer in charge of FSARS, SP Uba Adams, to quickly move to the scene and rescue the situation.

"The operatives of FSARS swiftly moved to the scene and were engaged in a fierce gun battle by the armed bandits, at the end of which one of the gang members was shot dead while others escaped with various degrees of gunshot injuries", the PPRO said .

The Police spokesman further stated in a press release made available to Crimepuzzle that victims of the robbery incident jubilated and praised the operatives of the FSARS for their prompt response to the distress call.

According to him, items recovered at scene comprised GSM handsets, four laptops, computers, wallets and some other valuables, belonging to the residents of the compound.

"Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police (CP), Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered a massive manhunt for the fleeing members of the gang with the view to bringing them to justice within the shortest possible time. He equally warned criminals to stop testing the Command’s resolve and will-power in crime fighting as they will always meet their waterloo whenever and wherever they operate within the State", the PPRO stated.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/one-spanner-loss-as-police-gun-down-armed-robbery-suspect.html

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2018
First to comment. grin

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by chukwuibuipob: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
cool I trust my Akwa ibom/CR pipu dem, nah .Nah to roast dem sure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2018
This is the season to expect rise in crime. Those that want it quick, so as to show off this Christmas/end of the year.

To you reading, may God protect your skulls from skull miners, properties from thieves and robbers, give you contentment and may you live out your days..... Amen/Ameen.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by chukwuibuipob: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
sad sad
dkronicle:
Arm robber ke. Watin naija arm robber dey do with gadgets? Make thosw police people talk true jor
pray u neva jam one.Thieves/ Amu robas can dispose u of anything. .To Ogun state Fsars, thank U guys very much, una do a wonderful job.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by fishmillan: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2018
I doubt this story ,arm robber no guns just gadget ... I just pity those yahoo bois....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad pray u neva jam one.Thieves/ Amu robas can dispose u of anything. .To Ogun state Fsars, thank U guys very much, una do a wonderful job.
you re right bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
I thought there was a shootout, where’ the gun?

11 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
from the exhibits
its clear most of the occupants of dat building are street boys
did u say Ogun state
street till i pick
d craze for dis xmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by chicoMX(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Naija police gun down criminal, arrest laptop chargers, phone chargers and Biros join like say them wan run fingerprint grin

11 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Cutefergieee: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Crime doesn't pay after all....
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by McMayowa(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
What a con3
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by arabbunkum: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Digital armed robber. He was probably planning to upgrade to a G-guy.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by tstx(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Good riddance
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
sad
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by tenmariner: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by kunmiiii: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Crime doesn't pay, No matter the guise of hardship and travails one is facing, As a man you must always persevere, acclimate to your surroundings and find your feet.

Don't be lazy by always blaming the govt for your woes...Get off your ass. and work hard because that's the only way you can enjoy the success that comes with..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by izuch(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
End of the road
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by sankky: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
You wanted to create the impression that you are an Igbo attacking the SS.
By wrongly spelling your own name, you easily gave yourself away that you are neither from the SE nor the SS.
I wonder why this website encourages this nonsense here.
One person will create dozens of monikers, and give himself so many likes from the same IP address after making an initial stupid or senseless post.

chukwuibuipob:
cool I trust my Akwa ibom/CR pipu dem, nah .Nah to roast dem sure

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by September13: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Sars do something ooo
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Mandyjosh: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
No yahoo. Boy. No armed robber.where is his guy. Fear SARS

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Urahpopopo(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Chai... see my pen and my charger oooo.. How do I get it back?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Kenekingisback: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Good
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by gurunlocker: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
I was looking for the state it happened. Surprisingly, I was right about it being ogun state.
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Kennedy94(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
So SARS is back
Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by neweraomo: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2018
You are in a better place now....may all your sins be forgiven (amen)

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos by Mandyjosh: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2018
The guy na yahoo boy.,no b thief .where is the gun recovered from him. Trust SARS at ur peril

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) / Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.