Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) (1602 Views)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by Godwingist(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Meet probably the world’s oldest twin sisters who have celebrated their 100th birthdays thus reaching a combined age of 200 years!
Irene Crump and Phyllis Jones were born 25 minutes apart on November 20, 1916, since then they were almost inseparable.
The girls went to the same schools, had the same first job at a porcelain company and even now they live under one roof in Stourport, Worcestershire, UK.
The sisters marked their special day in the bosom of the family and friends and cresited their longevity to “hard work and good food”.
The kind hearted twins didn’t ask for presents, instead they request their loved ones to donate to the local air ambulance.
world's oldest twins
Irene Crump and Phyllis Jones aged 4 with their older sister Dorothy, who lived into her 90s but died a few years ago
Irene, the younger of the siblings, said: “We didn’t want presents, we just wanted donations. We haven’t got all the money in yet but we think we’ve done pretty well, it’s a cause close to our heart. We often celebrate our special birthdays together, and we had a lovely day.
We celebrated our 90th together, and last year we celebrated our 99th birthday too. Hard work and good food is our secret, that’s all I can put it down to.
We’ve always been close and we live together now, Phyllis moved in with me five years ago. I can’t walk very far now but Phyllis walks around the block every day.”
Both Irene and Phyllis got married. Irene’s husband Samuel died in 1999 and lived well into his 90s, while Phyllis’ spouse, Ray Jones, died aged 91 ten years ago.
Irene has no children, nevertheless, Phyllis’ son, Carl Jones, cares about both of them.
world's oldest twins

Carl, 58, said: “My wife Patricia and I are here every day and we phone them at least once. They live independently and they’re doing great, and if there’s an emergency they’ll ring me. They get on well but they do have their moments – but that’s going to happen whether they’re 100 or 20!
Mum and Auntie Rene, as most people call her, have always lived a few miles apart, and now they live together. They’re totally different though – Auntie Rene has always been very methodical and careful, but Mum always races around doing things.”

http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/twin-sisters-reveal-secret-to-long-life.html

4 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2016
That's GREAT

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by DaniDani(m): 4:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Wooooow! So lovely

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Happy birthday to the twins, much blessings,may I witness my own 100yrs,and my loved ones also.

4 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by kmaxx(m): 5:43am On Nov 26, 2016
God is the altimate secret.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by eph12(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Turn 200? Haba op
Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by Onyenna(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2016
eph12:
Turn 200? Haba op

Combined age of 200...(100yrs each) .....The title gat me confused @ 1st though....lol... .

Happy Birthday to them.....

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by nerilove(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Wow. Congrats. Healthy lifestyle is it.
Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by sisisioge: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Awwww Edunjobi ejire kiss kiss kiss
Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by segebase(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
so lovely
Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2016
they're pretty.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will live up to this age. Amen.
Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
-
Re: Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lovely smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Denies Being Biological Father Of Newly Wedded Bride On Newspaper (Photo) / Why You And Your Family Should Move To Canada / Obtain Nigerian Birth Certificate From National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.