Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? (784 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by Smartjohns(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2016

The most absurd or ridiculous meal, I've ever eaten was Ogi (Pap) and Red Oil.

It was stew oh, but it tasted like red oil, Damn. The meal made me sick for over 48Hours.

What about you

See other sweet but ugly looking meals..

www.minglengr.com/food/just-for-fun!!-what-the-most-ridiculous-meals-you-have-ever-eaten/
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by myfantasies(f): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Rice and ogbono soup

And funny enough i liked it cheesy cheesy
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by dingbang(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Afonjas sha
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by Khd95(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Jollof rice nd soaked garri
Boiled yam and okra soup. I thought i was weird until dis nicca visited us in school,he prepared indomie with red oil
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by Smartjohns(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Khd95:
Boiled yam and okra soup. I thought i was weird until dis nicca visited us in school,he prepared indomie with red oil
Lolsss.
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by Smartjohns(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Khd95:
Lolsss.
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by Tynasparks(f): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Seen someone eating eba ogbono and boiled egg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2016
I mixed semo in cold water till it was thick, diced ripe plantain into it,added salt,maggi,onion, cury and fried it like akara.

Best taste everrrrr
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
sometime in august, i was so broke, no food at home save for some raw rice and one tomato paste satchet and very little oil.

na so i cook and chop wetin i never chop before. no pepper, no onion. I finished the food o. was so hungry.

I stil cant belive i ate that meal.
Re: Just For Fun!! What The Most Ridiculous Meals You Have Ever Eaten?? by youngsahito(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2016
garri with red pepper

(1) (Reply)

Badass Snake Eats Python! / Jollof Rice: Jollof Wars, Nigeria, Ghana Or Senegal Which Is Best ? / Fear Grips Residents As Monkeys Invade Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.