Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. (9879 Views)

Please I Want To Unlock Mtn Mifi Zte Mf920vs Ufi / WIKO Freddy And Rainbow Lite 4g Network Unlock / How To Network Unlock MTN S730/s720i Phones And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Hi everyone,

I got the MTN S730 smartphone from Jumia about six month ago. Before purchase, I was well informed about the features and limitations of the phones.

One of the limitation is that SIM 1 slot and 3G service is for MTN SIM only. While the SIM 2 slot is for other networks.

After intensive research I've finally unlock this phone. I can now use any SIM on SIM 1 Slot, and also enjoy the 3G service. viola.

Before, I describe the procedures for unlocking, I wish to know if nairalanders are using this phones. Please comment if you are using this phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by eminentjoseph(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please Julybaba, I'm also using the phone MTN S730 and I need to unlock the SIM1 in order to be able to use other network sim. please update me. You can add me on WhatsApp 08162878967. Please, respond asap. thanks.
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
eminentjoseph:
Please Julybaba, I'm also using the phone MTN S730 and I need to unlock the SIM1 in order to be able to use other network sim. please update me. You can add me on WhatsApp 08162878967. Please, respond asap. thanks.

Alright is your phone rooted?
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by eminentjoseph(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
YES
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by eminentjoseph(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
julybaba:

Alright is your phone rooted?
Yes.
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2016
eminentjoseph:

Yes.

Alright. Install ROM Toolbox lite. And navigate to build.prop Editor (Under Performance Tab)
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
You Just need to change the values of Two variables in order to unlock your phone.
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by eminentjoseph(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
julybaba:
You Just need to change the values of Two variables in order to unlock your phone.

THANK YOU. I have installed the app and I went to performance tab and then to build.prop editor but I don't know the two variables to change
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
eminentjoseph:

THANK YOU. I have installed the app and I went to performance tab and then to build.prop editor but I don't know the two variables to change

Click through this link and follow instruction. To get the Unlock PDF file. Make sure your phone number is correct.

http://buyTicket.com.ng/pay
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by eminentjoseph(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
julybaba:

Click through this link and follow instruction. To get the Unlock PDF file. Make sure your phone number is correct.

http://buyTicket.com.ng/pay

There is no even a place to input the phone number on the site to start with. The language of the site is not understandable. then how much does the PDF file cost?
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by eminentjoseph(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
I just got it. Unlocking the PDF costs 100. How sure is it that it will work?
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
eminentjoseph:
I just got it. Unlocking the PDF costs 100. How sure is it that it will work?

Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by julybaba(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please note this PDF is not free.
It takes a lot of research to break this barrier.
Thank you.
Re: How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. by naliti: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
[/color][color=#550000]Helo am asking for help I want to unlock my mtn smart s730 but my phone z not rooted plaz help

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Affordable 3GB RAM Phones / Alcatel Authorized Service Center / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.