Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Do You Need A Professional Web Site Within 24 Hours? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Professional Web Site Within 24 Hours? (357 Views)

Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria / Get 1000 Visits To Your Company Site Within Day / Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Web Site Within 24 Hours? by Ali01: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Hello, fellow nairalanders..
I am here Again To help you design your dream website at the lowest budget.

Are you searching for a responsive web-sites in low budget with the best quality? Then you are at a right place. I will Build and develop seo optimised responsive web-sites with creative design.

As a professional web-site designer & developer,I am highly experienced to create websites from scratch using wordpress,Html,Css,javascript, PHP Node.js, Angular.js etc

WHY YOU THIS IS THE BEST WEBDESIGN SERVICE OF THE YEAR?
24 HOURS WEB DESIGN.
SEO optimized
Responsive design,mobile friendly.
Fast delivery of project
Unlimited revision
24/7 support after work

SERVICES INCLUDED IN THIS GIG

100% SATISFACTION
Design & development of a Wordpress web-site of up to 10 pages
Web-sites branded using your own logo OR We create one for you
Your images and text added to the web-site
Home page slider with up to 5 images
Up to 10 pages
Blog
Social media integration - Social media links and real-time feeds
SEO ready
Google map
Contact form
Favicon
Responsive de-sign – Mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop ready
Google analytics
anti-Hacking/sperm protection for security.
mailchimp integration for news letter if needed.

CONTACT ME NOW! 07030319869 SKYPE: Voyacontech email: mycrodigitaltech@gmail.com / info@mycrodigital.com

(1) (Reply)

Security Tips To Remember While Shopping Online / What Are You Doing To Make Your Life Better? / Globalcom Network Shut Down In Taraba For More Than 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.