Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here (5631 Views)

Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by mancanoe: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Heading to enugu north tomorow.
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by mancanoe: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Contact 4 more information on 07066988926
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by emyltd: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Announcement

Login Issues

For those having login issues, kindly visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and login using the following credentials:
username: your email or phone number
password: your surname (if this did not work, use your firstname).

If you still can't login, you can chat with our support staff on the NPVN platform.

State of residence and State of origin

You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.

Password Change

It is strongly advised to change your password as soon as you have access to the NPVN platform to protect yourself against Identity Theft.

Bank Details

You are required to fill your bank details, providing the following details:
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Account BVN
All fields are required.

Click Here To Login TO NPVN Portal

Warm Regards

– NPVN Team

If you received this email by mistake, or you are not an N-Power Volunteer, kindly delete this email and ignore further email from NPVN. Please do not reply this email. For support or questions, email selection@npower.gov.ng. Also add me -08064511877
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by perfectchoice(f): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
mancanoe:
Why is n power Enugu nairaland forum not active?
because nothing is going on in Enugu.
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by Esidene977: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Nothing is happening here in Udi LGA, Not every N power candidates are on whatsapp. So all the updates should be posted here
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
emyltd:
Announcement

Login Issues

For those having login issues, kindly visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and login using the following credentials:
username: your email or phone number
password: your surname (if this did not work, use your firstname).

If you still can't login, you can chat with our support staff on the NPVN platform.

State of residence and State of origin

You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.

Password Change

It is strongly advised to change your password as soon as you have access to the NPVN platform to protect yourself against Identity Theft.

Bank Details

You are required to fill your bank details, providing the following details:
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Account BVN
All fields are required.

Click Here To Login TO NPVN Portal

Warm Regards

– NPVN Team

If you received this email by mistake, or you are not an N-Power Volunteer, kindly delete this email and ignore further email from NPVN. Please do not reply this email. For support or questions, email selection@npower.gov.ng. Also add me -08064511877

please add me to any N-POWER WhatsApp group you are... thanks
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by crown3: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Enugu East any news? we will be posting here so dat those not on Whatsapp can read us here.
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by perfectchoice(f): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Nothing happening in Enugu South
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by Delawnig: 1:28am On Dec 16, 2016
If I can be added in any of the WhatsApp group, I will be grateful...Oji-River LGA 07030689899
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by perfectchoice(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Are we suppose to go to minisry of education to report. Someone told me that. Please confirm.
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
perfectchoice:
Are we suppose to go to minisry of education to report. Someone told me that. Please confirm.
Did you get this text message from N power Enugu state :
U are invited to the Npower verification exercise on 19 & 20 Dec 2016 by 8am daily at Enugu East, Nsukka and Awgu LGA HQs. Kindly go to d LG HQ which d LG u filled falls under. Come with originals & photocopies of ur credentials, passport & file jacket. Pls call 08080190960 or 08039189745 for details. Tanks.
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by crown3: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Enugu state start their verification tomorrow. Good luck all
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by AfribaryChika(f): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
ikennafort:
Welcome, u've been added to the npower agro enugu watsapp group
Add me too
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by ikennafort(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
The right information as regards N-agro Enugu state is thus:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
I am directed to inform all N-agro beneficiaries in Enugu state to come to ESADP opposite NEPA office okpara avenue enugu, from today; 5th january, 2017 onwards for verification; with originals and photocopies of the following: all academic credentials, birth cert/affidavit, lga identification, file, etc. Note: come at your convenience.
For more information, call Dr Onu (P.M) on 08033603189, or call me on 08033713294. Pls. don't dispute this information with the fact that, such verification was conducted at the LGAs on 19th & 20th december las year. Pls. share and inform your friends. Lucks!! For more info join N-power agro Enugu state via this link https:///B5kYWQtLnNi9RT7uFtRVKP
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by ifyokwu(f): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ifesinachi22:
It's just few days to 1st Dec when we shall start the program.
So its necessary we create a trend where we can help ourselves in anyway possible.

Have you updated your profile?
Are you still having a problem ?
Have you received a deployment SMS to come with your credentials?

Post them here.

I Rep NHealth Enugu North
please what is the latest news with nhealth enugu
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2017
N health are to collect their posting letter as from Wednesday.
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifyokwu:
please what is the latest news with nhealth enugu

Everyone has been posted.
Are you a volunteer
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by ifyokwu(f): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ifesinachi22:

Everyone has been posted.
Are you a volunteer
yes , I want to know about positing letter
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by ifyokwu(f): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
shawylux:
N health are to collect their posting letter as from Wednesday.
thanks
Re: Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2017
ifyokwu:
yes , I want to know about positing letter

Only Nhealth are yet to receive their posting letter.
which one are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / Work Experience Or Working Experience / How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.