Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) (900 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Npower Enugu Lets Meet Here / Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by emyltd: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Enugu South LGA are yet to identify with theirs. What about your local Government ? Please comment here for update.
Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by collinswhite: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
any update please??
Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by remmyjunior: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls @op, have you been to the local govt?
I will like to have your phone number so that we can talk on phone.

Am not in the city right now.
Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by Linzo(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Hey friends, any information? I'm going to Enugu south LGA to get updates poop. I will give you guys info later
Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by Linzo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hey I'm currently in Enugu south but nothing is happening ,the worse is that the lga chairman said he doesn't know anything about npower of a thing. They have started politicizing it poop. God have mercy on us
Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by pinkvirus: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok. Regstered for n health but wat am seening after bvn stuf is nteach. And i was at enugu east since 8am local govt and dey said dat dey dont know we ar talking abt.dat notting like npower there.dat we should write down our name and go.

1 Like

Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by emyltd: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Announcement

Login Issues

For those having login issues, kindly visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and login using the following credentials:
username: your email or phone number
password: your surname (if this did not work, use your firstname).

If you still can't login, you can chat with our support staff on the NPVN platform.

State of residence and State of origin

You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.

Password Change

It is strongly advised to change your password as soon as you have access to the NPVN platform to protect yourself against Identity Theft.

Bank Details

You are required to fill your bank details, providing the following details:
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Account BVN
All fields are required.

Click Here To Login TO NPVN Portal

Warm Regards

– NPVN Team

If you received this email by mistake, or you are not an N-Power Volunteer, kindly delete this email and ignore further email from NPVN. Please do not reply this email. For support or questions, email selection@npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower Enugu South ( No Npower Representative) by Emmaume: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
I am selected under Enugu South LGA, PLEASE DO WE HAVE N-POWER REPRESENTATIVE ON GROUND?

I don't know why Enugu State is not active about this program, other states have gone far.

Please anyone with information can share Christmas is around the corner.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Graphic Designer / What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job / British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest 2017 Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.