Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home (1707 Views)

Lady On Student Visa Was Deported From US And Banned For 5 Years; See Why / Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) / Edo Girl Hustling In Russia Warns Nigerians Back Home (Video) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home by kwmbrother: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2016
I landed at the US airport nd my bag was searched... the officer saw my work documents nd my Certificates which has always been in my bag for months. He then took my phone nd saw a 4 month old chat i had with my aunt at the US how companies in US pay for IT workers..He saw other chats i had with a friend who was also sent home.. That friend was going to visit the same person i was going to visit but his visa was cancelled on the ground that he had 2 identity. So my visa was cancelled nd was sent back home...
The officer to me to go back nd apply for same visa again. The asked me to refraw my application or he will barn me for five years.

Can anyone help me... or advice me on this. . because iv booked another interview appointment to get the same B1/B2 visa
Re: My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home by loomer: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Omo which kind bad luck be this one? Abi na wickedness I go even call am
Re: My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home by Canvisa: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
I would not expect too much at the interview as your name would have been flagged. Depending on the conversation that went on at the port of entry, I would not expect anything from them from the next 10 years.
Since you already scheduled another interview, go there with confidence.
Re: My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home by justwise(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016

(1)

My Visit To The Historical National Complex Of Manas Ordo In Kyrgyzstan (photos) / Air Peace Will Be Allowed In North America After Onyema Vacates Arrest Warrant / Moving To Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.