Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State (3999 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by biggiyke(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
So my sister-in-law was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she's camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable!

Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It's a shame!

I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better!

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by biggiyke(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2016
More pictures....

Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by HungerBAD: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
What?

This is man's inhumanity to another. Nigeria is too rich a nation for us to have this kind of structures,used for a federal service like the NYSC.

Somebody will come along to say I blame Buhari,but looking at the pictures,this is not a rot that started even 16 Years ago.

And that is why a State of Emergency should be declared on NYSC by the Federal Government.

This is very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by ademasta(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Aye o

Is that an IDP CAMP?

BAUCHI governor which way? And what is NYSC-BAUCHI coordinator doing about this? Watching her children stay in this disgusting environment!

What are we even saying... Go to our first generation universities and see how the entire system has failed us. undecided
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by pchukwudi: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
That's what you get when hypocritical and brainless opportunists turn a TEMPORARY paliative into a PERMANENT institution.

Scrap NYSC already! But no, they won't.

They keep pumping billions into the expired scheme year after year.

But was NYSC ever a good idea? Probably yes!

But does it still work? I seriously doubt it.

Why? Because the institution's objective is not mesurable.

And you can never effectively organize or improve what you cannot measure.

So what you get is a situation where the objective is grossly neglected while the old means (NYSC) to acheiving that objective is thoughtlessly institutionalized.

Solution: Srap NYSC. Rethink the objective. If necessary, innovate the scheme.
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by wristbangle: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Horrible sight. sad
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by FreshBoss007: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
then in 2012, I thought umudi imo state was bad... this is worse
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by esthel(f): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Jesus....that state cord must be a thief, what has he been doing with the funds allocated, now imagine the kind of food that will be served in this camp.
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Is that an orientation camp or an abandoned refugee camp?

All to serve "Fatherland"?? If you're going to force people to serve their fatherland, at least make the conditions pleasant for them.

More reasons why NYSC has to be scrapped keep on materialising each day
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by Young03(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
If they can't stay there they should go rent house outside
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Issoryt!
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by nwasinachi(f): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
pchukwudi:
That's what you get when hypocritical and brainless opportunists turn a TEMPORARY paliative into a PERMANENT institution.

Scrap NYSC already! But no, they won't.

They keep pumping billions into the expired scheme year after year.

But was NYSC ever a good idea? Probably yes!

But does it still work? I seriously doubt it.

Why? Because the institution's objective is not mesurable.

And you can never effectively organize or improve what you cannot measure.

So what you get is a situation where the objective is grossly neglected while the old means (NYSC) to acheiving that objective is thoughtlessly institutionalized.

Solution: Srap NYSC. Rethink the objective. If necessary, innovate the scheme.
Pa chukwy,i dey enjoy u
Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by pchukwudi: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
nwasinachi:
Pa chukwy,i dey enjoy u

cheesy cheesy Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by Everblazinggg(f): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Delta state camp

Re: Nauseating Pictures Of NYSC Camp In Bauchi State by Jamaticulus(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jesu Oko ijo oooh

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good Motors Will Be Taking Copers Direct To Any Camp They're Posted. Pics / Stranded Corper Beg For Assistance As He Shared Funny Picture. Photos / Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And For Ur Nysc Medical Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.