Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Fidel Castro Dies At 90 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fidel Castro Dies At 90 (23631 Views)

Breaking News!! Fidel Castro Dies / Former Cuban Leader, Fidel Castro, Dies / Fidel Castro Dies At 90cuba's Ex President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Vivly:
Black Friday was just too much capitalism for Fidel to handle. LOL

RIP, Mr Castro. May Cuba keep its independence, high literacy, and fine medical system. May it remain free from US meddling.

You want it's economy to remain in tatters?

Cuba lived off the aid worth $5 billions a year that the Soviet Union was sending it's way.

When that aid stopped in 1991, the economy halved instantly. Cubans call that day, "Armageddon".

The economy is still in tatters and Cuba n's have been fleeing their country for decades in dangerous rafts for the USA.

1 Like

Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
dancok:
have been eyeing you from day 1 on NL,MY intention is to bring it to ur notice that i like you and if u permits it ,we could be the happiest couple in town.
Awwwwwwww, that's so sweet.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by seenter84: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
My mentor
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Awwwwwwww, that's so sweet. 2BCF44BE
i appreciate but babe i don't use BBM,do have email or better still ur number,well if u don't want casting on NL,have my own email deleola77@gmail.com
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
dancok:
i appreciate but babe i don't use BBM,do have email or better still ur number,well if u don't want casting on NL,have my own email deleola77@gmail.com
I'm having issues with my e-mail. But i'll re-set it now and send you a mail.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by chudi55: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by currentbrands(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIP Cuban strongman, El-presidente! cry cry
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Horus(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAhTQccHeSs

[size=14pt]Fidel Castro Declassified - History Channel documentary[/size]
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by currentbrands(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIP Cuban strongman, El-presidente! cry cry
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Shaev7(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
emmyojo22:
After 5 years on nairaland, I finally made FTC.
I dedicate this FTC to one of the greatest revolutionist to ever live. Rip Fidel Castro

yea. I wish Nigeria have a human like this. Che Guavera
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by fredoooooo: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
RetroBoy:

Which soil?
Mtschewww

At least he's not a bastard like most African generals and politicians that loot their countries dry. ...
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

I'm having issues with my e-mail. But i'll re-set it now and send you a mail.
ok,well resetting email sometimes maybe cumbersome but am going to download BBM now because of you,*winks*
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
A great man! A legend! The man who liberated his country from American imperialism. The man who dared America and survived it! Americans with all their CIA could not eliminate him. He survived 10 American presidents. Most of those who wished him dead and planned for it, died before him.

He made Cubans to be proud of their country. A selfless man who never allowed his personal comfort to becloud his desire to see his people freed from the shackles of oppressors. He may not have done everything well as he was human, but overall, even to his foes, Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz was an enigma.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
dancok:
ok,well resetting email sometimes maybe cumbersome but am going to download BBM now because of you,*winks*
Thank you.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Olarwharley(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
He will forever remain one of my greatest legends..RIP the only leader who loved his people dearly
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by curtain: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
A great leader.

Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Like castro like Mugabe!
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Qyubee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
passionate88:
Rest in Peace.

I remember reading novels about Fidel and Ernesto 'Che' Guevara.

I'll never forget 'The bay of pigs'
cry cry cry cry cry
America found it a very hard pill to swallow..no wonder jf Kennedy was assassinated!
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by PINES: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
emmyojo22:
After 5 years on nairaland, I finally made FTC.
I dedicate this FTC to one of the greatest revolutionist to ever live. Rip Fidel Castro
what's FTC?
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by PINES: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
henrydadon:
shocked

this guy show USA shege grin
I stand by my words. He gave a damn about his country. Racist white countries that couldn't exploit his people made sure they suffered. "We can't exploit you, so we will cut you off from as much of the world as we can." - #America

Hate him if you want to. He refused to let America do to his people what they do to black people here. #RIP #FidelCastro #Salute

[img]http://i./l2JhuG3G56WPngPK0.gif[/img]

The same can be said of Mugabe. And as a result, America is using the instrumentality of mass media to blackmail him- paint him as a despot, paint him as a terror to his nation's economy, paint him as an enemy of democracy (as if democracy is the best form of government) etc. The truth is that, unlike most African states' leaders, Mugabe is not uneducated. He understands the politics of exploitation and will not let it swallow his nation.
#ThisIsStrictlyMyTheory
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Deejay1000(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rip legend...... This man reshaped He's country for the better though he had lots of enemies but he didn't give a flying Bleep about the Americans and their capitalist system of govt...... Imagine it to be a Nigerian man he would have packed all our money
In Swiss banks..... I just have one question guys. .. "what is the best system of govt in our country Nigeria"
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by stevecantrell: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Now that Castro is dead ,watch closely over the coming months the train wreck that will hit the USA. It's not a good time to be in America.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by vareal(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
I lv u FIDEL. Especialy ur theory on debt mngt.....Debt repudiation. U argued that any money owed to wHites by black govt shuld be denied as a compesation fo slavry. The world wil really miss true leaders like u. The US see u as a tyrant cos u refuse to dance to their tone. Rest in peace comrade
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by themanderon: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
El presidente, the true symbol of invincibility in times of peril......rest on.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by redsun(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2016
He gave it all for humanity.
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Horus(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Switup: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2016
sleeknick:
[s][/s] grin
TROLL
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Switup: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
sleeknick:
his manhood lives on grin
Troll undecided
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by sleeknick: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2016
angry
Switup:
TROLL
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by sleeknick: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2016
undecided
Switup:
Troll undecided
Re: Fidel Castro Dies At 90 by Ayobami7(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSTV Accidentally Airs Mandela's Obituary / Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.