Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Checkout what Timaya said about his babymama. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout what Timaya said about his babymama. (639 Views)

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama / Runtown With His Babymama, Selena Leath And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout what Timaya said about his babymama. by Freeman50(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Self acclaimed Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa, Timaya has two
lovely daughters from his baby mama, Barbara.
He has, in a new interview with Punch, revealed he didn't
promise her marriage because it wasn't on his to-do list yet
but that he assured her he wasn’t going to have kids from
different women.

Timaya said: I am not getting married soon. My life is a journey. My career is my journey. I didn’t lie to my baby mama when she was pregnant; I told her I wasn’t ready to get married. I never said I wasn’t going to get married. But at the moment, I am not ready. When she told me she was pregnant, I accepted the pregnancy.

She told me she hoped I wasn’t going to be like other musicians who had kids from different women. I told her no. My two kids are from same woman. I know what I am doing.”

Gushing about his kids, Timaya added:
I never knew I could love anyone the way I love my
daughters. My first daughter is my best friend. I didn’t know
what I wanted when I had her. But I knew I wanted to
rebrand. So I had to take off the dreadlock.”

“My dreadlock was a strategy. I wanted people to see me as
a rude boy. I couldn’t have been giving all those trouble with a calm and clean face. I wanted a look that would associate
with it. Now, people come to me and I smile.
“I was happy I was controversial and I was being talked about.

I used to struggle to be known before then and I desperately wanted to be known. Finally, they started talking about me.
People felt I was troublesome. Some felt I was controversial.

Even those who didn’t know my music knew my name. When I had got what I wanted, I felt it was time for me to rebrand.”

(1) (Reply)

Fans Shed Tears, Pay £20 To Meet Bobrisky In London | PHOTOS / Nigerians Bash The Headies on Twitter.(pics) / Jenifer Akindele Organises A Turnup Party For Her Crew And Family (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.