Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Which One Is Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which One Is Real? (613 Views)

The Hustle Is Real: See What This Woman In Ikeja Today Was Doing / Charcoal Export Is Real / Who Believes Crude Oil Deal Is Real? Pple Let The World Hear You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Real? by okechukwu3: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
I have come across many business opportunities to an extent that i do not know who is introducing a profitable one,just like one of such ,lured me into forex ,making me to believe that with his CD i dont need any training,i ended buying the CD today i am where i started.

The issue now is that from the initial capital which i had for business only N100,000 is remaining,what i am asking for now, is. Who knows a real business that can yield profit with this my remaining balance?.Do not hesitate to link me.
Re: Which One Is Real? by edikanvic(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
Which one do you mean
Online or Offline?
Re: Which One Is Real? by oninure86: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
There are a lot of legitimate business around town. U only have to investigate before getting involved in any.
I will like to try the one i am involved in. The business needs far too less than u think. U will attend business trainings before deciding to join or not.
Interested? then, send an email to me or call 07055544709, 07042330611. It is really legitimate.
Re: Which One Is Real? by simonbond: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
hi

you really need a business idea that works? send me a mail @ simonfernandezomel@gmail.com
Re: Which One Is Real? by okechukwu3: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
edikan.vic,either online or offline though online is prefered.

Bestb regards

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Make This Year From The Internet? how was your 2009 / I Am In Need Of L.n.g. And Charcoal For Export Vast Quantity / Ponds, Biggest Problem In Starting Fish Farming ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.