Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Become Chartered - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Become Chartered (719 Views)

20-year-old Ghanian Named Youngest Chartered Accountant In Ghana / Been A Chartered Accountant Made Easy / ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Chartered by horciglowri(f): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
UPCOMING TRAINING! !! !!!
A7 - weekend Professional Training on Supply Chain Management leading to (3 Certifications) Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management, Ghana is organizing A 7 weekends. This training will cover all the subset of Supply Chain Management.

Contents:
1. Distribution and logistics mgt
2. Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
3. Materials and Production Plaining and Control Mgt
4. Shipping /Import and Export Mgt
5. Stores and Inventory Control Management
6. Contact and Project Management
Who Should Attend:
1. Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals
2. Procurement and Shipping professionals
3. Operations and Production officers
4. Accountants and Project officers
5. Stores and Warehousing officers
6. Working professionals etc.

Methods of Payment : Go to "www.quickteller.com" then search for CISCM and pay for Application form: N10, 000

Duration - 7 Weekends
Date: 3rd December 2016.
Time: 10am - 5pm Saturday and 12 noon- 5pm Sunday

Benefits:
1.Associate Membership from Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management, CISCM Ghana
2. Professional PGD In Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. An Associate Membership from Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management

Contact/Venue :
College of Supply Chain Management, 57 Isheri Road Aguda, by county bus stop Ogba Ikeja Lagos.
Mob: +2348025486416
Email: cisminfo@yahoo.com Web: www.supplychainedu.org or www.ciscmgh.org
Re: Become Chartered by sherif4owo(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2016
I guess .. I'm late to see this
Re: Become Chartered by horciglowri(f): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
No you are not if you are intrested in the programme you can call the phone number for enquiries

sherif4owo:
I guess .. I'm late to see this
Re: Become Chartered by JUBILEE2000: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please am interested in this training.

Can you mail me details on riwos2014@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! Nigeria Education On the Verge of Total Collapse / Free Brain Training Puzzles From Puzzles Planet. Enhance Your IQ. / Read This Before Choosing A Career Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.