Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 (2187 Views)

Last Interview Granted By Late Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade Olubuseii / Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by topsyking: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIP Fidel Castro, Leader of the Cuban Revolution , and leader of Cuba for almost 50 years, pictured here with Late Ooni Sijuade, spiritual leader of Yorubas worldwide..
This is truly historical picture . the late ooni of ife oba sijuwade and fidel castro together.

I am not sure if many nigerians know about this visit. The Ooni of ife visited cuba in 1987. it reported was regarded in cuba as of the same importance as to the day pope showed up in a relatively remote christian community in some far away corner of the world.

This is due to the deep rooted connections of santeria as a religion in cuba and the slaves from west africa who brought their religion with them to cuba and has since survived to this very present day.

It was a visit which not only acknowledged the existence but further strengthened their connections to their beloved homeland, ILE IFE and the YORUBA KINGDOM

pic credit : prince Adegbite Sijuwade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by bless2tom(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hope they meet in the other world
Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by topsyking: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
smiley two great yoruba leaders
bless2tom:
Hope they meet in the other world

1 Like

Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by Islamicpope(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
The two of them are now men of yesterday. RIP All d same

1 Like

Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by bless2tom(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
topsyking:
smiley two great yoruba leaders
Na u talk am oooo.... No b for my mouth dey hear am ooo
Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by topsyking: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
and so
bless2tom:

Na u talk am oooo.... No b for my mouth dey hear am ooo
Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by seunny4lif(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
FB please
This is important grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by topsyking: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
FB please
This is important grin grin grin
you dont need to beg them.. if na one big boobs bigger than the other.. u go see am on front p
Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by seunny4lif(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin
No mind the Mod grin cheesy
topsyking:
you dont need to beg them.. if na one big boobs bigger than the other.. u go see am on front p
Re: Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 by youngsahito(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2016
I just love the fact that m a Yoruba guy.Yoruba is d only tribe that is representing us well in naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Prominent Is African History/cultures In Primary(and Up) Schools / Sodomite Devil Worshiping Male Cults Destroyed High Technology Of Africa / I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.