Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi (1321 Views)

M.i Vs Terry Da Rapman / Pictures From Terry Da Rapman's Album Launch Party / Terry Da Rapman Beats Illbliss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by DCONE1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
between terry da rapman and mi who do you think has da tytest lyric and who iz more talented.as 4m terry any tyme any day
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by yoji: 4:22am On Nov 19, 2009
u are obviously related 2 terry
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by Genuflect(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2009
@yoji How does that make him related to Terry? I actually agree with him. In terms of lyrics, I give it to Terry. But in terms of making music (beats, flows, hooks), I will give that to MI
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by dawhizkid1(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2009
There are a lotta Naija Rappers that are better than M.I Lyrically, Pherowshuz, Terry tha Rapman, Mode9 etal, But M.I is a better Music Maker than them all, Same applies to Ruggedman. If u r judging on Lyrics only, Terry Wins, bt if u are judging on Music entirely, M.I Wins hands down!
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by Genuflect(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^Exactly what I was tryna say
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by MrMurdah: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2009
One thing about being a rapper is audibility.

Music is not a lecture class where I have to strain to hear what you saying.

Despite his lyrical wit, Terry needs to work on his delivery. He jumbles his words alot. He raps as if he has saliva in his mouth.

Evidence of trying to get too many words out in a short space of time, without having the vocal capacity to do it.

M.I. raps effortlessly.

You hear what he is saying and even have time to ponder and picture in your mind's eye.

Furthermore, the fact that he is a producer/sound engineer shines through in his music.

And places him light years ahead of Terry in terms of making music of mass appeal.
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by WarfyBoy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
I will go for Terry any day

that guy na winsh
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by yoji: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
Dont get me wrong, terry is ok but mi still beats him hands down for me. i've heard more punchlines from mi than terry, maybe thats co i've heard more mi tracks but terry still has a long way to go. haba now can u deny that on his track 'sample', pherroshuz murdered him?( u best pity d mic am spitting on, cos am about to hit it with more punchlines than, )
Pherroshuz is even a beta comparism for me cos i think he is really underated.
no matter ur lyrical ability, delivery matters alot and mi wins hands down( my lyrics are oversure[overshore] like a lighthouse,
)
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by Genuflect(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
Yoji, M.I's metaphors are too forced for my liking. All those 'I solo like Isolo' can't stand near Terry's punches. Go and listen to more on Rapman's work, then we can debate
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by aldon: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
they are both hot emcees.it is difficult to pick one,both versatile,but terry flows more indegenous nd got more puns,wordplay etc
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by craziest: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
Who is terry, is he from cotonou
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by MrMurdah: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
Posted by: craziest
Who is terry, is he from cotonou

Are you from Cotonou? grin
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by dammiecool(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
da-whizkid:

There are a lotta Naija Rappers that are better than M.I Lyrically, Pherowshuz, Terry tha Rapman, Mode9 etal, But M.I is a better Music Maker than them all, Same applies to Ruggedman. If u r judging on Lyrics only, Terry Wins, bt if u are judging on Music entirely, M.I Wins hands down!

abeg help me tell them oooooo!!!!!

there is more to rap than spittin dry metaphors, punchlines, (like big babbie)

make good music haa!!!!!!!! spit wetin all man fit relate with!!!! spit wetin all man fit understand

Music is for all angry angry
Re: Terry Da Rapman Vr Mi by bjmighty(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2009
dammiecool:

abeg help me tell them oooooo!!!!!

there is more to rap than spittin dry metaphors, punchlines, (like big babbie)

make good music haa!!!!!!!! spit wetin all man fit relate with!!!! spit wetin all man fit understand

Music is for all angry angry

Am going a lil bit off topic, moderator abeg no vex.

That Ghetto P song Big baby, please does anyone knows how that guy came up with such a terrible song. You can call it a beef song but that song doesn't fit into an average hip hop song at all, the lyrics makes no sense, the rhymes are just like rhyming osama/obama blah blah Sh**t, the delivery is soooo wack. I wonder what mode9 haters people like about the song and its obvious the guy is just looking for cheap publicity because i've listened to the song million times and i still can't figure what could be the origin of the beef or the reason for the song, i think he is just a new version of Rugged man trying to bring down the mainstream to get up and it hurt me most that he is from Sauce kids's camp because me i like Sauce kid but that guy is beginning to shake my likeness!

Now to topic, Terry tha Rap man is a Punchliner but maybe his rap delivery is not too ok or let me say catchy and as for M.I abaga, his rap delivery is sick but his punchlines don't buzz me that much, he acts well his part on every song he has featured. M.I is cool, Terry is fine!

(1) (Reply)

Any Trance Music Lover In The House?share your Favorites With Me,here Are My Favs! / How Did C-fly NOT Win Dance With Peter?? / M.I Vs Kendrick Lamar, J.cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.