Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42224 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by daddymummy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

Mr A denies it and the denial is genuine denial.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Soon after the prayer, Mr A dies.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

As in, he is a witch without knowing.

This issue is more common nowadays.

Please if someone can explain this things to me, I will appreciate it.

Is there more to us than our conscious awareness?

Is there a dimension of us that is not known to us?

As is, can we be doing some things that are outside our conscious awareness.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
All these fairy-tales of existence of witch in Africa will never end upon all the backwardness the mumu mindset is causing in Africa.

That's how they accused twins of being evil and killing them until Mary Slessor came to enlighten Africans.

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Emily22(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2019
No genuine info cuz no course for witch craft .

All I can say is witch na witch

Unaware ke ....it's only possible in Bollywood and vampires diary.

But in this country,u ll know for sure...

Please can someone difference between OGBANJE, EMERE,. EBORA, AJE ,OSHO, angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by ct2: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2019
If people progress makes you sad.

You are a witch

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by TheFacelessMan: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

Yes of course.

In my teens I was flying at night and landing in different locations.

I started taking notice when I landed in the sea one night.

By the time i saw blood splashed over my mouth.... shocked

I knew this wasn't Harry Potter wizardry and I had to see Pastor TB

30 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Lamasta(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Bookrite001
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by adextetoo(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes!!!

Every pessimistic person is a witch.
Every corrupt person is a witch.
Any person that is full of hate is a witch.
Every tribal bigot is a witch.

You are a witch if you don't agree to my post grin

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by mrvitalis(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
There is nothing like a witch go and sleep ....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Truefaith: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

More than 98% of people don't even know what witchcraft is

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Flier: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes most of them are not really aware even though their soul due travels at night to the middle of the earth but they won’t remember anything when they woke up
But if you ever offend such person or tries to treat them badly,their inner evil will deal with you even without their consent

37 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by sheymoni(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
You have to consult chief witch not Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by helinues: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes

Some people are naturally gifted without them knowing consciously

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by BlueAir: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
All these fairy-tales of existence of witch in Africa will never end upon all the backwardness the mumu mindset is causing in Africa.

That's how they accused twins of being evil and killing them until Mary Slessor came to enlighten Africans.
may u have my negative spiritual encounters.say amen angry

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by soberdrunk(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Not possible, other peoples progress will be irritating you.... angry

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Witches live in bushes, so if you don't live in a bush, have crows flying around your house or eerie voices sounding in the distance, you're no witch dear. wink
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by obowunmi(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes very possible.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by MARKone(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by willexyaho(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Ok

You mean jealousy

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Jaqenhghar: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

Mr A denies it and the denial is genuine denial.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Soon after the prayer, Mr A dies.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

As in, he is a witch without knowing.

This issue is more common nowadays.

Please if someone can explain this things to me, I will appreciate it.

Is there more to us than our conscious awareness?

Is there a dimension of us that is not known to us?

As is, can we be doing some things that are outside our conscious awareness.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one
What is a witch first?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by iCauseTrouble: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
cool
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by UniversalDove: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Would like to meet a self confessed witch someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Bruno3000(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Nope. She/he must be aware. Harry Potter comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by hemartins(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
It is impossible to say. Only a witch can give the right answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Codedrock(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE WITCHES IN GENERAL...
SIMPLE!!

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Pidginwhisper: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
grin
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
What really is a witch I will only believe in it when the person can give me 500 odds to bet on or can disappear into CBN vault . Nonsense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Youngzedd(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Mental slavery.

This people may possess psychic abilities, instead of the society to accept them and put them into good use, we label them witches and wizards.

Religion made us see those with psychic abilities as witches and wizards.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by obi4eze(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2019
witch doesn't exist it's all in Nigerians imaginations, imaginations made up by their crooked so called pastors to scam them of their hard earned money.

The pastors create the problems in People's head and minds. And then pretend to offer help for a fee, to the same problems they have created in the first place. grin

It's an easy money making business.

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by demoBaba: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Yes of course.

In my teens I was flying at night and landing in different locations.

I started taking notice when I landed in the sea one day in my 20s.

By the time i saw blood splashed over my mouth....

Chairman man chairman man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.