Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,913 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72835 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Akhi, whats up with calling my name upadan? Hope I am safe! angry

anyways, let me just reserve my comment.

up and down like say na staircase things. why have u been in limbo....??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Folabimi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
masterpiece86:

Thank you my sister, she use to be an ardent focal applicant always willing to dish out vital information, but lately she has taken a back seat.

Ameerah I hope what am thinking is not tru... Lol

I'm not a sister sir grin I'm a bro

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided tongue

masterpiece86:

up and down like say na staircase things. why have u been in limbo....??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
lipsrsealed undecided tongue

I can see... Life dey really sweet you big time. I guess you have been able to see your siblings in Kano.

Avoooo!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yes o, Akhi the holiday was splendid, fantastic and lovely! cheesy spent 12 days there. saw my siblings, niece and nephews, and my long time university friends.
Shebi u know I schooled in Kano, Buk to be precise.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kheart(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Heard some states have started teaching already. Malam plz dont release our result until march so dat we commence april.

Kudos to d akhis and uktis in da hauz for keeping d thread alive

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Yes o, Akhi the holiday was splendid, fantastic and lovely! cheesy
spent 12 days there.
saw my siblings, niece and nephews, and my long time university friends.

I don't no u school their ooo. that's great u had a nice time with family and friends. how I wish I could also return back to my school environs just to catch a glimpse of what u had. Breath taking...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
kheart:
Heard some states have started teaching already. Malam plz dont release our result until march so dat we commence april.

Kudos to d akhis and uktis in da hauz for keeping d thread alive

Yes bro. let's enjoy the forced break while we await the posting if it will eventually comes soon. All the same, We'll continue to keep our fingers crossed....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Yes o, Akhi the holiday was splendid, fantastic and lovely! cheesy
spent 12 days there.
saw my siblings, niece and nephews, and my long time university friends.

I dey greet my fellow Bukite.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCCESSFULLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR N-POWER JOBS

The disqualification of successfully shortlisted candidates selected for the N-Power programme has been confirmed and it is coming as shocking news to many who are yet to come to terms with this new development. Hundreds of candidates who were previously selected in the first batch of 200,000 candidates have been disqualified.

I never believe this but these will apply to all those having payment issues. It is indeed a heart break for all who taught they have gotten a federal government paying job only to hear that they have been disqualified remember most shortlisted candidates went for the verification at their various local government areas with
their credentials and till now some are yet to be paid.

Information so far gathered is that those candidates who are yet to be paid have been disqualified. The candidates disqualified were for obvious reasons including over age, wrong information, mutilated certificates, while some do not have the certificate they claimed to have.

Another thing used by N-Power officials is the CBN Bank Verification Number- BVN which was used to ascertain if the candidates have other employment elsewhere, hence if they have a salary account and to know their true date of birth- age.

From my investigation if you are born above 1984 or 1985, you will be disqualified and hence will not receive the monthly payment of N30, 000.

You can see that this may be true as some candidates have already receive both December 2016 and January 2017 payment, while some are yet to receive any. So contact the N-Power officials in your state for verification and clarification on this matter.

Finally, the slot of candidates disqualified will be filled up from the second batch list expected to be released any moment from now or a new registration will be done but subject to approval from the presidency.

NOTE: This is explicit view of the writer and may not necessarily be true nor represent N-Power as a scheme, but as enlighten N-Powerlites let's dig more into this write up so we can educate and enlighten ourselves.

We guys can research more into this.

Thank You...!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by amidu85: 3:57am On Jan 21, 2017
What is wrong? I was verified and I dont have a salary account. Pls friends, I need official information for the delay pyt.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Anasko:
I dey greet my fellow Bukite.

lol, I dey ansa o smiley
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Nawaoo, Akhi all this epistle on top npower matter. cry

I am not happy that some were disqualified. A guy was disqualified in another state because of slight difference in his date of birth, his birth cert has 23/05/1986 while his npvn profile has 28/05/1986. Something that could be rectified fa, but they just disqualified him for nothing.

Kai, some states got no chills.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by HerBeeB1: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Is it true that d postin of Kaduna state will be out next week Monday? And finaly, Kudos 2 my fellow BUKITE (Ameerah) and house 4 keeping us update
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Nawaoo, Akhi all this epistle on top npower matter. cry

I am not happy that some were disqualified. A guy was disqualified in another state because of slight difference in his date of birth, his birth cert has 23/05/1986 while his npvn profile has 28/05/1986. Something that could be rectified fa, but they just disqualified him for nothing.

Kai, some states got no chills.

your above age scenario might just be due to some discrepancies as I will highlight below;

But, I think the issue here is not far fetched. most pple secure admission at 30yrs and by d time they're tru with youth service they are usually well into their late 30s and coys will come up with job ad asking for 25-27yrs and so many do usually reduce their age by getting an affidavit to reflect their new age but forget to also tweak their age on their CV, certificates and what have you hence some discrepancies we are now having with some people.

finally, what they're doing is not their making but the society have made it so difficult to survive in this part of the world. We sincerely hope and pray that we overcome these daunting life challenges in no distant time
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2017
HerBeeB1:
Is it true that d postin of Kaduna state will be out next week Monday? And finaly, Kudos 2 my fellow BUKITE (Ameerah) and house 4 keeping us update

Anytime they feel like bring out the posting we are game bro. They should take their time, but note that whether they do or not it doesn't stop the flow of alert because Abuja call the shots not Kaduna government neither SUBEB so we are safe
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2017
HerBeeB1:

u are welcome! smiley
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Akhi, angry angry this one that u want to chop and clean mouth without working. Remember, once we are posted, there will be monthly clearance before we will be paid.
so take note.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Akhi, angry angry this one that u want to chop and clean mouth without working. Remember, once we are posted, there will be monthly clearance before we will be paid.
so take note.

Ain't disputing that...just trying dowse apprehension of some dudes here
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Any news??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Read this on N-Power platform somewhere and deem it fit to share with the house.

Good day everyone...

The complaints made by those who didn't receive their december salary was due to their own negligence, non-chalant attitude while others unbelieved and distrust about the programme. Others wanted to 'play smart' (trying to do two work at the same time). You all will agree with me but none will publicly admit it. After the verification process and update of information, We(Npower officials in all the states) found out that most people gave wrong information deliberately while some mistakenly and thinking it won't backfire. And the result is staring right at their faces.

I read a comment made by someone that the states should be made to pay the volunteers. You'll agree with me that some states were given bail out money to pay salaries to states employed workers and yet those workers are still been owed months of entitlements so tell me,how possible is it for them to pay these N-power volunteers and besides,these volunteers are FG employed and not state employed.

In all, there are lessons to be learnt by everybody including 'we' that work as officials of the N-power programme.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by deefem81: 5:58am On Jan 23, 2017
masterpiece86:
Read this on N-Power platform somewhere and deem it fit to share with the house.

Good day everyone...

The complaints made by those who didn't receive their december salary was due to their own negligence, non-chalant attitude while others unbelieved and distrust about the programme. Others wanted to 'play smart'
(trying to do two work at the same time). You all will agree with me but none will publicly admit it. After the verification process and update of information, We(Npower officials in all the states) found out that most people gave wrong information deliberately while some mistakenly and thinking it won't backfire. And the result is staring right at their faces.

I read a comment made by someone that the states should be made to pay the volunteers. You'll agree with me that some states were given bail out money to pay salaries to states employed workers and yet those workers are still been owed months of entitlements so tell me,how possible is it for them to pay these N-power volunteers and besides,these volunteers are FG employed and not state employed.

In all, there are lessons to be learnt by everybody including 'we' that work as officials of the N-power programme.
Follow this link to join IBADAN N-POWER WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by amidu85: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Pls could someone, help the house with the presidency speech in respect to Npower, as yesterday night. Pls, let keep the info flowing
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Jindu396: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2017
masterpiece86:

I guess most of the applicants yet to be paid have finally smiled to the bank.

Anybody yet to get Alert....??
yes o Anambra candidates haven't gotten a pin.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Blazinraj01(f): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2017
masterpiece86:

Good day everyone...

The complaints made by those who didn't receive their december salary was due to their own negligence, non-chalant attitude while others unbelieved and distrust about the programme. Others wanted to 'play smart' (trying to do two work at the same time). You all will agree with me but none will publicly admit it. After the verification process and update of information, We(Npower officials in all the states) found out that most people gave wrong information deliberately while some mistakenly and thinking it won't backfire. And the result is staring right at their faces.

Hmmmm, going by this, that means the over 75% participants in Osun State who haven't been paid is due to giving wrong or in genuine information.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Blazinraj01:
Hmmmm, going by this, that means the over 75% participants in Osun State who haven't been paid is due to giving wrong or in genuine information.

May be yes. though is not classical
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Presidency explains current status of social investment programmes

As the Buhari administration proceeds with the implementation of its Social Investment Programmes, virtually all states of the federation, except two, are now being processed for the payment of N30,000 monthly stipends to 200,000 graduates, the N-Power beneficiaries.
Giving a media update in Abuja on Sunday 23rd January, the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the President, Office of the Vice President, Laolu Akande, said the Muhammadu Buhari Social Investment Programmes, SIP, are proceeding at different stages of implementation.

On N-Power, Mr. Akande stated that the process of payments of verified graduates who are beneficiaries has advanced and at different stages of progress in all but two states, noting that more and more of such beneficiaries are posting their glad experiences of receiving alerts on the social media.
This means, according to him, that payment of the December stipends which has gone across the country would be completed in all states except two that did not meet the extended deadline for the verification process for December stipends. He disclosed that the processing of January stipends are also in advanced stages.
He assured some beneficiaries who have issues to remain patient, while observing that quite a number of the beneficiaries have banking information irregularities. He said the payment of the unemployed graduates which has created a huge buzz across the country especially on the social media is being done in batches.

Culled from: N-Power Facebook
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by onyejackson: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Pls any news yet on d N power posting....? Pls i need someone to add me to d n power kaduna watsapp group.... Tnx
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by onyejackson: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Pls can someone help add me on d n power kaduna watsapp group..... 08065806462
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by deefem81: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Blazinraj01:
Follow this link to join IBADAN N-POWER WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by deefem81: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
deefem81:

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group to join oyo/ibadan n-health : https:///KKdz9DEpIvREMk68ApU4el
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Any news on N Power As regards posting, I PAD and january stipend..??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.