Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72883 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by amidu85: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
All people with delay pyt of stipend, should report to Ministry of budgeting and Planning, Kaduna State Secretariat.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
amidu85:
All people with delay pyt of stipend, should report to Ministry of budgeting and Planning, Kaduna State Secretariat.

For the sake of some of the applicants yet to be paid, kindly tell us the address and location of Ministry of Budget and National Planning (Kaduna Secretariat).

Thankx for infor!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by onyejackson: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2017
masterpiece86:

For the sake of some of the applicants yet to be paid, kindly tell us the address and location of Ministry of Budget and National Planning (Kaduna Secretariat).

Thankx for infor!
....... Find ur way to leventist road about...... Then walk opposite mr biggs.. Take keke frm there n tell them u re going to state secretariat.. Stop n enter d secretariat n ask d security operatives d department of budget n planning...

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
onyejackson:
....... Find ur way to leventist road about...... Then walk opposite mr biggs.. Take keke frm there n tell them u re going to state secretariat.. Stop n enter d secretariat n ask d security operatives d department of budget n planning...

Nice and straightforward. All the applicants yet to be paid should pls take note.

Thank You Bro!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2017
N-Power has started processing January stipends and the procedure is at advanced stage so, Payment and Alertz will begin to trickle-in any moment from now.

Ameerah FKI is somewhere smiling now. Lol
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
masterpiece86:
N-Power has started processing January stipends and the procedure is at advanced stage so, Payment and Alertz will begin to trickle-in any moment from now.

Today is my birthday and I am angry with u for not wishing me a happy birthday.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by onyejackson: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2017
masterpiece86:

i like that...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2017
This is good news.. I like that very much... When is posting coming out
masterpiece86:

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by obinnanelson4(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

Happy birthday to you..wishing you long life in good health and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Happy birthday to you..wishing you long life in good health and wealth.

Thanks! smiley
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by onyejackson: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
If u wrote exams at d budget n planning department last week... Pls proceed for documentations with d photocopy of ur credentials..... By 8.00.Am On monday next week at the primary health care agency.... Find ur way to leventist round about.. Frm there take keke(#70) in front of d mr biggs tell them u're going to d primary health care immediately after kaduna state university second gate
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

since u have refused me ur digits I couldn't have known since u didn't deem it feet to inform me in earliest. Anyway, all d same:

I Wish You Happy Birthday. I pray Allah turn your Burdens into blessings, disappointments into favours, misfortunes into fortunes and grant u a perfect guidance Today, Tomorrow and Always.

Oh Allah, i ask you to renew the celebrant heart with your strength and purpose. Forgive her errors of yesterday and always.

Happy Birthday once again Dear...!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ameen! cheesy Thanks, Akhi

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please when is posting coming out? any info....
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Ameen! cheesy Thanks, Akhi
You're welcome Ukhti...!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by vistalex: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Any info on N-Health posting?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
if you are in Kaduna, You can gatecrash this:
Dear Candidate, you are invited for interview for vacancy in a foremost transport company on Saturday Jan. 28 , 2017 at NICON H0TEL no 1 Nitel road Television Garage Kaduna by 9am. Kindly cnnfirm your avaliability.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2017
rexibity:
if you are in Kaduna, You can gatecrash this:
Dear Candidate, you are invited for interview for vacancy in a foremost transport company on Saturday Jan. 28 , 2017 at NICON H0TEL no 1 Nitel road Television Garage Kaduna by 9am. Kindly cnnfirm your avaliability.

so there exist a Nicon Hotel in Kaduna. tot is only available in Abuja
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 3:32am On Jan 28, 2017
masterpiece86:

so there exist a Nicon Hotel in Kaduna. tot is only available in Abuja
yes, it exist.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by vistalex: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2017
Add me to any Kad Npower whatsapp group 08032830077. Tnx
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by HerBeeB1: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls add me to KAD Npower what'sapp group
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by vistalex: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Since am not seeing any link to KAD NPOWER whatsapp group and nobody is saying anything, I decided to create this. Follow this link to KAD NPOWER CHAT GROUP FOR ENLIGHTENMENT.
https:///4nuuXXKImZPLbmQv12FYzF
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
guys

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
I heard results are out...at ministry of budget and planning KAWO. for the test conducted last year.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
LET SMONE HELP US PASTE IT THERE

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Yea. Someone should check it......

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by anyamt50(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
when did the list come out?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by HerBeeB1: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
A frnd of mine confirmed me that he has been redeployed to N-AGRO from his initial selection (N-TEACH) based on his performance of last year aptitude test conducted. And he has already collected his posting letter and reported to his PPA today.
So if you have been selected N-TEACH u could be redeploy to N-AGRO provided that your performance is bellow 50 MARKS from the test conducted.
So do your possible best and check either the result or N-AGRO posting which was pasted @ Ministry of Budget and Planning Kaduna
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Any news about the posting list? pls anyone with the info
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
HerBeeB1:
A frnd of mine confirmed me that he has been redeployed to N-AGRO from his initial selection (N-TEACH) based on his performance of last year aptitude test conducted. And he has already collected his posting letter and reported to his PPA today.
So if you have been selected N-TEACH u could be redeploy to N-AGRO provided that your performance is bellow 50 MARKS from the test conducted.
So do your possible best and check either the result or N-AGRO posting which was pasted @ Ministry of Budget and Planning Kaduna

We need clarity about this information. Can someone explain in details this vital information.....??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2017
pls all ntaech should go to ministry of budget at town in kaduna to checked whether theirs names are there. if u ar nteach u score below 50% ur names hv been shifted to nagro . pls go becos ngro ar in training now. gdluck
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
pls all nteach should go to minlstry at kaduna town to checked if u score below 50% ur names hv been shifted to ngro

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.