Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

RMD Pens An Important Message For His Sons On Social Media - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / RMD Pens An Important Message For His Sons On Social Media (487 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her / TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos Are Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RMD Pens An Important Message For His Sons On Social Media by MrayNgozi(f): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
TAG A SON…
Dear Son,
I’m writing to you today because there is no day “internationally” set aside for the “boy child”, so, tired of looking on in horror as you constantly shock and embarrass me, this is from daddy to you.

I’m shocked at how many of you carry yourselves here on social media. I am shocked at the things you L O L at. I am worried at the way you speak
to and about women.

I am frightened at the kinds of things that inspire and motivate you.

I am concerned that the women who get your attention are not the virtuous, brilliant types but the frivolous party, skimpily clad ones.

I am disappointed to see that the pictures you fall over yourselves double tapping are not the inspirational quotes or of clean, beautiful modest women but of women with their breasts, thighs and bottoms spilling over.

I cringe at how many of you blatantly use swear and curse words at women like it makes you cool.
Read more here http://maynaija.com/rmd-pens-important-message-sons-social-media/
Re: RMD Pens An Important Message For His Sons On Social Media by Rrabbit: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala oya food don done grin
Re: RMD Pens An Important Message For His Sons On Social Media by MrayNgozi(f): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
LOL
Rrabbit:
Lalasticlala oya food don done grin

(1) (Reply)

Are This Series Still On Or What? / Which Site Can I Download Movies / How To Stream Live Videos On Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.