Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ansu Thief Burnt To Death By Uli Angry Mobs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ansu Thief Burnt To Death By Uli Angry Mobs (535 Views)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / Secondary School Student Burnt To Death During Prayers To Pass WASSCE / ANSU COOU 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ansu Thief Burnt To Death By Uli Angry Mobs by Clipzok: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Life and real just as you seeing it....

There have been a whole lots of curiosity in the air around my school area when a gun was heard yesterday night ,I was in a restaurant feeding my stomach when  I heard a sounding gun shot around me and it was aboutANSU ( anambra state university ) robbers burnt to death who are shooting up a gun.

It all started when an ANSUmotorcycle snasher snashed a motorcycle from a motorcyclist inAnsu school front pointing at him a gun on his face 

But as the motor cycle snasher have smashed the bike away and on the run with the bike the motorcycle owner cried out to indigenes and a hot pursuit was given to him , whole betide the victim he ran out of fuel and the motorcycle eventually stopped along the way ..

So he was caught beaten up by uliAngry mobs and was eventually burnt to death at the spot .

It was also learnt from a source who revealed that victim was also a member who killed a student last month as they were trying to rob the student .

Right now the burn tbody  is now been given out to police for more investigations.

See more photos at source
source : http://www.clipzok.com/2016/11/ansu-robbers-burnt-to-death-ansu-arm.html?m=0
Re: Ansu Thief Burnt To Death By Uli Angry Mobs by DjAndroid: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op, Na you write this? Are you sure you are in that school?
Re: Ansu Thief Burnt To Death By Uli Angry Mobs by onward4life(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Xu

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For My Pgd Before Going For Service? Advice Pls! / CRUTECH 2nd Batch (supplementary) Admission List 2016/2017 Released / ***good News***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.