Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM (10446 Views)

Get Your 2016 Mavro Back From Mmm / Top 3 Earners From MMM And Co. / Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is a revealing video of how the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox owners make millions of naira from Nigerians through the MMM ponzi scheme. This will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKi80JQ4A0

1 Share

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by rottennaija(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:
This is a revealing video of how the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox owners make millions of naira from Nigerians through the MMM ponzi scheme. This will shock you.

How do you make your own?

3 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by eph12(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kcspeaks give me mb to watch the video o
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
rottennaija:

How do you make your own?

Lol...the video actually reveals the illegitimate means of who mmm owners uses mmm to steal off money from Nigerians....by the way, are you an mmm agent.
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
eph12:
Kcspeaks give me mb to watch the video o

Lol...OK... Receive the megabite now....... Now check your phone... Lol
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by afrokid(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

OK, we don see am. Give us something new aside MMM news.
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by donmanuel1: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rubbish analysis....are people not tired of mmm news...mmm this mmm that...leave us with our mmm...is it ur money

4 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
donmanuel1:
Rubbish analysis....are people not tired of mmm news...mmm this mmm that...leave us with our mmm...is it ur money

I hope you will be saying this when it eventually trashed and you losing your money.

1 Like

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
what's your concern?,we are investing and making profits

2 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by rottennaija(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

Lol...the video actually reveals the illegitimate means of who mmm owners uses mmm to steal off money from Nigerians....by the way, are you an mmm agent.

MMM is not only in Nigeria, there are so many other countries. Are they stealing from Nigerians only?

1 Like

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Ab4all(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
I hate this mmm this or that. Ok fine why making a YouTube video to explain it. Put your analysis here. Watching that videos implies enriching your pocket at the expense of my mb. I guess by now u know the biggest scammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by donmanuel1: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

I hope you will be saying this when it eventually trashed and you losing your money.
Onye apari
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
donmanuel1:

Onye apari

Must you insult or use rude communication. Anyway that has identified the type of person you are and the level to place you.
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by emekelnigeria: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

imagine watching the video of this hungry looking fellow chai ata m cucumber chidinma

3 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Dymaco(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
I know this for long. mmm get money by merging their agent with members without providing any help. am into mmm, I don get my money twice and I have notin to lose

1 Like

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ab4all:
I hate this mmm this or that. Ok fine why making a YouTube video to explain it. Put your analysis here. Watching that videos implies enriching your pocket at the expense of my mb. I guess by now u know the biggest scammer

Nahhh! You also have the right to make a video n monetize it...and it's a cheap data age we are now. Nonetheless, I'm already scripting out the analysis n should post tomorrow.
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dymaco:
I know this for long. mmm get money by merging their agent with members without providing any help. am into mmm, I don get my money twice and I have notin to lose

The 30% of the money you are getting today is the money of the large group of unfortunate mmm members that will not get back their money when it eventually crashed. Some of these unfortunate mmm members may have to commit suicide as some did when MMM first crashed in Russia. So which is better - to warn of an impending suicide or to continue getting the illegitimate 30% additional?

3 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by donmanuel1: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

The 30% of the money you are getting today is the money of the large group of unfortunate mmm members that will not get back their money when it eventually crashed. Some of these unfortunate mmm members may have to commit suicide as some did when MMM first crashed in Russia. So which is better - to warn of an impending suicide or to continue getting the illegitimate 30% additional?
What do you stand to gain castigating something something you are not interested in. I don't get you ... You are diabolic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

if e no crash, go and crash am now.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
emekelnigeria:
imagine watching the video of this hungry looking fellow chai ata m cucumber chidinma

lol...insults are welcome igbo brother
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
donmanuel1:

What do you stand to gain castigating something something you are not interested in. I don't get you ... You are diabolic

Diabolic? Didn't get you. Did you read what you quote?
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Ab4all(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Dymaco(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
kcspeaks:

if u no want do, leave us

4 Likes

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ab4all:
oh come on. How many royalty programs have u undertaken. How many parents have u paid their children fees? How many of those that loss their jobs have beenn reinstated. Look, a hungry man is an angry man and possibilities, hope etc becomes a mirrage borne out of disillusion. Mmm has come to put smiles on these categories of people whose salaries remain fixed even when pric e of necessities and cost of running businesses have skyrocked. now to add more Salt to the ever sour injury, cbn govn'or is proposing call/sms/data tax. U are not feeding us, we are not using your money, why are u pained. If u are this good analytically, join hands with fg on how to end reccession.

I will take it as a compliment if you really said that i'm pained. Yes, i'm pained. I'm pained about the pitiable folks that will have no better option than to commit suicide when this devilish ponzi scheme will eventually crashed. I'm pained that we are so selfish and greedy about the present deceitful 30%, and not having an iota of the lost, cry and death that lies ahead. Isn't it disheartening that one outcasted and ostracized Russian is here in Africa brainwashing us about one 30% thing. Is its success not an evidence that we have no brain, even after the slave trade. Just one unnecessary Mavrodi fooling almost all Nigerians. Can't we see where this is leading. I dare say that thunder fire poverty for so beclouding all MMM members that they cannot see the impeding lost that lies ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Ab4all(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2016
kcspeaks:

I will take it as a compliment if you really said that i'm pained. Yes, i'm pained. I'm pained about the pitiable folks that will have no better option than to commit suicide when this devilish ponzi scheme will eventually crashed. I'm pained that we are so selfish and greedy about the present deceitful 30%, and not having an iota of the lost, cry and death that lies ahead. Isn't it disheartening that one outcasted and ostracized Russian is here in Africa brainwashing us about one 30% thing. Is its success not an evidence that we have no brain, even after the slave trade. Just one unnecessary Mavrodi fooling almost all Nigerians. Can't we see where this is leading. I dare say that thunder fire poverty for so beclouding all MMM members that they cannot see the impeding lost that lies ahead.
am waiting for that analysis
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by alezzy13: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2016
@ Kelechi, the way you carry the thing for head. grin grin

But you've not told us what we dont already know. Most is already on the website, so stop giving yourself high BP. If peeps commit suicide (God forbid), its not your life they're taking. So chill, guy.

BTW its spelled "millions" wink

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
SMH...
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=16pt]KAZEEMU Or KELECHI[/size] or na wetin dem dey call you.

You better go hang yourself while mmm continues to free your enemies from poverty.

ANIMAL
Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
If you no won do, leave us. we do not need you after all all your enemies in your family you already looked down on are already in the scheme, making it big time, na y you won kill urself.

bush meat

kcspeaks:
trash

1 Like

Re: Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMMHELPS:
If you no won do, leave us. we do not need you after all all your enemies in your family you already looked down on are already in the scheme, making it big time, na y you won kill urself.

bush meat

Relax...i'm been quite busy working on a project. Your blabbing is just a motivation to do more videos in this MMM direction to fully unveil all of MMM lies and deceit. Stay tuned to this group for more of the videos. and for those with no much data to watch the video, i will be scripting out the lies so you can read up all of MMM lies. MMM is a BIG FRAUD from it's inception....Check wikipedia yourselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Created Multiple Exchange Rates—cbn / FIRS Introduces Instant Tax Clearance System / Forex Manipulation: EFCC Invites More Senior CBN Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.