Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Network Marketing By Neolife International Powered By Gnld - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing By Neolife International Powered By Gnld (983 Views)

Awoof Berekete Campaign Powered By Access Bank / TARGETED MARKETING By @straideas.pi / Complete Video Trainings On Social Media Marketing By Tai Lopez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing By Neolife International Powered By Gnld by sirveek(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
I was just reading through some threads, I came across several questions and these questions represent the same ones in the minds of many who have once had an encounter with the GNLD network marketers. I have decided to put up this topic to see how I can be of help to the few who are serious and really seeking information about the industry and the company itself.

Please, one of the reason i don't do threads is because a lot of us who do not know the real facts about topics go ahead to make silly posts and comments, as if they are professionals in the field; you cant be a professional in a field you don't belong to, and instead of making suggestions, people go ahead to make affirmations, worse still insult and abuse one another. In the same guise, people seeking information most times take in these junks or half truths hook, line and sinker.

Therefore, I want to deal with people personally, I expect that if you are going to take your time to send me an e-mail personally, you will be someone who really want to know the truth and not hypes, having said that, I will expect that you will clear you mind and head of all assumptions and be ready for the truth no matter how hard its going to hit you.

I welcome emails (mentalityofaceo@gmail.com, feelvykeechuks@yahoo.com) or WhatsApp +2348062801886.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Money Is At Stake / Please Help With Western Union / Are You In Need Of A House Boy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.