Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online (3024 Views)

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by Rikidony(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
a guy posted this picture online and got blasted for posing that way with his young daughter.

what's your take on this.

lalasticlala

Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
none of my business.
Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by emeraldknytt(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rikidony:
a guy posted this picture online and got blasted for posing that way with his young daughter.

what's your take on this.

lalasticlala
Well, that guy holds well what some of our Ladies would willingly trade their virginity for.…
and what our so-called Egberegbe or what is his name again, will stylishly want to whisk away in 9 folds... Hian!

We need to probe that picture; Where is that pics of PMB and VP 'something is happening in the other room?'
Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by PunterTim(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nothing wrong in this,i'll hold my future daughter more intimately!
Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by floragregs(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Plz this is an innocent photo. People with perverted minds should swerve to Jupita abeg.
Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by kollintin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
d guy tatoos ehhhhhh
Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by integritylady(f): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
the picture looks LUSTFUL..... child abuse
Re: Guy Attack For Posting This Picture With His Daughter Online by mofeoluwadassah: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Nothing bad in it

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God!! Look At This Young Lady With Muscle / Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo / Neymar Spent $180K On Watches In 1 Day And It Turned Into An Endorsement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.