Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo (3025 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian singer,Wizkid shared a photo of himself getting lit! And fans were taking aback a little by what was seen on the table.

Seen on the table are alleged remnants of a powdered illicit drug !! Some were cool with it, while the rest weren’t!

What do you think? Drugs?

READ MORE=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/wizkid-shares-photo-of-himself-but.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by CHOPUP411(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2017
This guy is killing himself gradually

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by NeeKlaus: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Someone should tell Wizkid to calm down o... 25 years is not where life begins.

Very soon, they will open a GoFundMe platform for us to contribute for his medications. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Afriifa(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
ignorance
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by def111(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
what do you expect from him since he start chilling with Chris Brown...
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
def111:
what do you expect from him since he start chilling with Chris Brown...

abi na

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Afriifa:
ignorance

big one

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
I hope my baby wizzy was not the one taking drugs... hmm he needs to change his circle.
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2017
smh
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Otutu1(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
ignorant mofos, that is weed

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
kids stay away from drugs

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2017
EbukaHOkechukwu:
kids stay away from drugs

"bad chaid"

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Otutu1:
ignorant mofos, that is weed

are you sure
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
smh

ehn
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Otutu1(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Prinq:

are you sure

look closely, you can see rolling papers and a ziplock bag. coke is not sold in such big bags

plus there's a weed grinder on the table

this argument is over
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Prinq: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Otutu1:

look closely, you can see rolling papers and a ziplock bag. coke is not sold in such big bags

this argument is over

you don use am b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by cuterichbigdick(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
it is obvious he was smoking weed.he was even holding it.Bloggers can lie ehn

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Jodha(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Ignorant fool...
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Otutu1(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Prinq:

you don use am b4
you wan buy?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
smh
Catfish why are U using my friend's picture?
she's coming for u cat-F fakey.
U getting traced and sued

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by Yeligray(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you are like this and you look like a countrys president i wonder how you will look like when you reach osewas age.
Re: Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo by def111(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Otutu1:

this argument is over

they is rolling paper they and illicit powder on the table zoom your picture or check it on another site...

if you don't know illicit is use in smoking and drinking mostly in America, just me na Chris Brown teach am... I have been expecting to see this coming for a long time ago

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This 63-year-old Sexy Grandma Can Totally Snatch Your Boyfriend / Adoable Photo Of Ramsey Noah And Genevieve Nnaji Relaxing At The Beach Side / Viral Pre-wedding Photo Send Tongues Wagging On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.