Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) (41318 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2016
MarshalABS:
. Wat if it were ur sister or daughter will u say all dis tinz ur sayin. If u ar goin tru a crisis u undstand everytin. But if sm1 else is goin tru dat same crisis u don't put urslves in d victims shoe.
If it's my sis, I'll beat the pastor to death. So the child will be fatherless. How bout that?

Knife cut you for hand you trowey knife. Well, it's already done the damage
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by nurusystem(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
all pastors should repent.....
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by naturalhelen: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Benita27:

Of course anyone could be under the guise of a "pastor" to commit atrocities.

He got served!. grin
please read the story again not a nigerian pastor but zimbabwean
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
naturalhelen:
please read the story again not a nigerian pastor but zimbabwean
I am not the one you should be correcting.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by ignis: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Conji is a bastard...
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Chibaby87(f): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
He may not be the one impregnated her
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by mytime24(f): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
calabardick:

Babe, I need the contact of that prophet on this pic
zero8zero tell too too won fall 54 tree grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by calabardick(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
mytime24:
zero8zero tell too too won fall 54 tree grin cheesy tongue

i love your coding, it's out of this world... the line is switched off
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by mytime24(f): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
calabardick:

i love your coding, it's out of this world... the line is switched off
hahaha, try it later, e dey 4church tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by calabardick(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
mytime24:
hahaha, try it later, e dey 4church tongue

I need the after-church anointing, that one will keep me rock and rolling cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Qualer: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Benita27:

Of course anyone could be under the guise of a "pastor" to commit atrocities.

He got served!. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.