Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? (4348 Views)

Cartoon - Brendan Rodgers Or Jurgen Klopp For Liverpoolfc / LIVERPOOLFC FANS Lets Talk About Our New Signings Here- Are You Impressed? / Liverpoolfc Fans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by bgees(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2007
yesterday  happened to a bad day for me.for us to lose to arsenal for the second time,at home
whats wrong with that team.i think its too much pressure on stevie G.what do u think?
views and replies from fellow LFC fans needed.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by toshmann(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by New(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2007
I think we have the right players but the mentality and managment appear to be lacking something
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by kliverpool(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2007
hey my pple i think we dont have liverpool fans in nairaland b4.i was sad too but u see in football u dont win all the time.i was satisfied with the way we played,our time will come.look at what happen 2 seasons ago Chelsea defeted us 3x that season and when it come to champoins league look at what we did to them we went on to win the cup.
am sure our time will come and it will be sweeter
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by mukina2: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2007
toshmann:

cry cry cry cry cry cry

singing
*now hush toahy durling dnt you cry
everything gotta be alright*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dnt talk outta turn next time
2mrw's almost here grin
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by bgees(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2007
it all comes down management and winning mentality.
and maybe its time for some players to go.or maybe we need one or two big names apart from gerrard.
any news about possible targets in this transfer window.?
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by marlet01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ merseysiders

keep it kool, it's about an hour for we the GUNNERS to make your coach produce another excuse for you guys.

ARSENAL RULES.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by kliverpool(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2007
liverpool is going to buy DAVID VILLA from valencia.QUARESMO FROM PORTO,SIMAO SABROSA FROM SPORTING LISBON,maybe MASCERANO FROM WESTHAM we are only waiting on fifa to give go ahead cos he has played for 2 clubs in the last 6month,and under fifa's rule no player should play for more than 2 clubs in a year.
OUTGOING PLAYERS,maybe HYPPIA AND DUDEK.AND SCOTT CARSSON WILL END HIS LOAN SPELL WITH CHARLTON.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by gaby(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
Where dem deyDem no hide der face

Give it up to the gunners Livers'

ARSENAL FOR LIFE !!!!!!!
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by pie1ect(m): 2:36am On Jan 10, 2007
Liverpool definitely do have a complex when it comes to playing against the other Top Premiership Sides : Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea (in no particular order).

I am still shocked from the unbelievable result even though I never got a chance to see the game. I didn't expect an Arsenal win so soon after the FA Cup match on Saturday, but I'm extremely pleased with this result and I hope we (the gunners) can carry on like this for the rest of the season.

Bring on Man. Utd.

By the way, Happy New Year to all Nairaland Sports Fans.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by SirKay3(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2007
An excellent result from outstanding players.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by sunny4all(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2007
This is Yahoo thrashing by the time we meet them at Emirates we going 2
give them Google beating
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by SirKay3(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2007
@ sunny4all,

The thrashing started @ The Emirates, where we beat them 3nil. So the next thumping is @ Anfield, on the 31st of March
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by sil(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2007
Yestersday was a 6-3 defeat, 4 from the animal,the beast, anything u call him king Batista, we re goin to make it for knocking out liverfool in FA, carlingcup, We will play u guyz in premier league after a 3-0 defeat @ ansfield.

Never mind its 4rm GUNNER82.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by mukina2: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2007
toshmann grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *invitations still open, free transfer come to arsenal so you would stop walking alone* grin
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by galatico(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2007
[color=#990000]Liverpool are one of the most Incosistent clubs in Englandand they proved it yesterday by losing scandalously to Arsenal, never say it is the reserve team if you say that I would ask you is is not the first team that lost at home to Arsenal inthe FAcup.

The only thing I think is responsible for Liverpool's poorperformance is the coach I think he has lost it Rafeal Benitez should be sackedand Gerrad they are putting somuch pressure on Steven G and the best thing for him to do now is to WALK AWAY FROM LIVERPOOL.
[/color]
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by Priscila(f): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
Pie elect!
Happy new year too.

@Muks!
Thats not very loud enough now!!!.
Call Tosh again to come and concede this demolition.
Even the BBC guys say its the first time in 77 years since they were scored 6 goals. I mean  ,the guys that conceded  six goals at anfield were my great gandfathers-homo habilis.
There must be a new species of human beings at anfield.hahaaaaaaaa
A cadre of L/pool? 6-3 annihilation ? It's  beyond embarassment or tears so toooooooooooooooooshman and Co just come and post. we have nothing to tell you guys.
just credit Julio baptista for his artillery feet.

@Galatico
You are so mild to say scandalous. those guys need more than whacking.

Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by mukina2: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2007
Priccy lmaooooooo grin grin grin
toshmann is still mourning grin

come on tosh dnt be shy . .limited places for transfer grin
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by sunny4all(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
this time around they gat 2 walk not even alone but lonely
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by bgees(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
u might have won the day but liverpool will forever be a senior to arsenal.
how many european and league trophies hav u won.
u gettin to d final dont mean anything. so guys should show some respect.
may i ask u guys whats more emotional.
ur win against lfc
or ur loss to sheffield utd,westham and bolton.

dont party too much.
remember u are facing bolton in the FA.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by kliverpool(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2007
sunny4real.u don't even know that LIVERPOOL played u people @ emirate.Those are the kind of people (agbero)that supports arsenal do not know anything about football.
we lost so what is that why u people are asking us to come and join arsenal?
we LIVERPOOL fans are no prostitute.
AND who is saying BANITEZ should go?
WHAT wenger can not do for 10yr with arsenal
BANITEZ achieved it in less than a yr.(REMEMBER ISTANBUL)
LIVERPOOL 4EVER.The Liverpool supporter

U HAVE TO BE A MAN TO STAND UP FOR WHAT U BELIEVE OR LOVE
EVEN IN THE FACE OF ADVERSARY
I STILL WENT ABOUT WITH MY LIVERPOOL SHIRT 2DAY.

THIS IS FROM LIVERPOOL TV
Any other team 4-1 down at half time would have seen a half empty ground for the second half, and at 5-1 down the manager would have probably been sitting on the bench on his own! Not us though, we stayed to the end and we sang our song. It's what makes us unique and sets us apart from the rest. When the players take a beating like they did tonight we show them that they are not alone and they'll never walk alone. There's no other club like it.
Chesil, liverpoolfc.tv message boards
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by kliverpool(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2007
N.B
THIS IS FOR LIVERPOOL FANS SO ARSENAL FANS KEEP OFF.BUT AM SURE THEY WILL STILL POSTS WAIT
AND SEE.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by tosinadeda: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2007
kliverpool:

N.B
THIS IS FOR LIVERPOOL FANS SO ARSENAL FANS KEEP OFF.BUT AM SURE THEY WILL STILL POSTS WAIT
AND SEE.

NO

HENRY
ADEBAYOR
V PERSIE
FLAMINI
GALLAS
EBOUE
CLICHY
SENDEROS
HLEB
ROSICKY
LEHMANN
GILBERTO

ABEG NA WHO COME PLAY?

HABA LIVERPOOL

EVEN WITH

GARCIA
ALONSO
FOWLER
BELLAMY
GERRARD
HYPIA(whatever)
DUDEK(dnt give me that he is not good crap. he won u guys the cl)
WARNOK

NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by bgees(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2007
arsenal fans should win d champions league first before u talk crap about liverpool.u should savour the taste winning the ultimate price of club foot ball.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by bgees(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2007
arsenal fans should win d champions league first before u talk crap about liverpool.u should savour the taste winning the ultimate price of club foot ball.

Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by toshmann(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2007
mukina2:

Priccy lmaooooooo grin grin grin
toshmann is still mourning grin

come on tosh dnt be shy . .limited places for transfer grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry . . . . . . . hic. . . . . . hic. . . . . . hic cry cry cry cry

Priscila:

@Muks!
Thats not very loud enough now!!!.
Call Tosh again to come and concede this demolition.

cry cry cry . . . . . . hic cry cry . . . .
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by mukina2: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2007
toshmann:

cry cry cry cry cry cry . . . . . . . hic. . . . . . hic. . . . . . hic cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry . . . . . . hic cry cry . . . .
you can stop crying now tosh . .when you are ready for the forms let me know grin cheesy wink
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by salehm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin You will connue to walk alone cry cry Up Gunners
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by toshmann(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2007
we shall rise again angry this is our thread angry don't come here to mess us up. even at our low point the liverpool fans are still strong and faithful to the club. we shall rise again. we take consolation in the fact that we remain the most successful club in england angry

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by loyika(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2007
Guy angry

That freaking game was like 3 days ago . Please let it go, move on to other things, don't you have an early kickoff on Saturday against Watford .

Why don't you talk about that. JESUS!!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by justin04(m): 2:08am On Jan 22, 2007
Nice win over chelsea over the weekend. But I have handed this year's premiership to Man U.
Re: Liverpoolfc.walking Alone? by opeemi1(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2007
We are third on the table. We are going up as long as this teams keeps losing cause last week both two top teams showed there weakness. I hope our boys seizes this opportunity to get back on there rightful place in the table. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Is Over Rated / Why Did The Referee Cancel Stoichkov 'freekick'goal Nigeria Vs Bulgaria Usa 94? / Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.