Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward (2530 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward by BAMSRAY(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
wats the next step after seein ur name....any one that receive a message from them
Re: ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward by BAMSRAY(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
pls lets share ideas i represent n teach no message was send to me..odas ar bizzy updatin there account any one from.zamfara i try to login but no avail. i don know if any one facin dsam chalenges .are we goin to wait for the mesage to folow instruction or we should continue tryin d site to update..pls say somethin
Re: ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward by matthias42(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
zamfara Npower let us meet and discuss the way forward.
Re: ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward by phillip9145(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Am also with you pple, Gusau lga. wink cool
Re: ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward by BAMSRAY(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
NPOWER SCAM ALERT
Some unscrupulous and dubious elements have cloned Npower site to dupe the unsuspecting beneficiaries among the 200,000 list released by released by FG. This site is npvn.npower.gov.ng
They are asking all N-POWER successful Applicants to urgently enter the clone website to put their ACCOUNT No. And download Materials for their Induction and Training.
The public should know that the real site of Npower is still http://npower.gov.ng. It has not been modified and FG has not officially issued any information to that effect.
Beware of SCAMMERS and pass this on to warn those that have already received the misleading information.......pls lets be wise ..
Re: ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward by BAMSRAY(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
hello gud day npower zamfara state..are u aware dat oda state hav started posting.any one receive sms frm the ministry pls indicate .....God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Computer Professionals Registration Council Of Nigeria (www.cpn.gov.ng) Recruitm / Get Me A Job And Take My Entire Live Savings Of 100,000 / PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.